• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Link's Awakening DLC Trailer

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

So from this Trailer we see that we get
  • Marin as a new character
  • Linkle's new weapon, "Boots"
  • Koholint Adventure Map
  • 15 My Fairy costumes
I'm really stoked to have Marin in the game and I love that the Koholint map uses the Tal Tal Heights theme, but I'm really loving Linkle's new weapon most if I'm being honest, that's awesome. I can't wait for that.

Yeah, I saw this earlier, no complaints except Marin's voice and I'm not too into the boots since Young Link kind of already uses his own variation of the Pegasus Boots

So from this Trailer we see that we get
  • Marin as a new character
  • Linkle's new weapon, "Boots"
  • Koholint Adventure Map
  • 15 My Fairy costumes
I'm really stoked to have Marin in the game and I love that the Koholint map uses the Tal Tal Heights theme, but I'm really loving Linkle's new weapon most if I'm being honest, that's awesome. I can't wait for that.
Also it's 16 new fairy costumes

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The new stuff looks cool, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for some LA themed stages and enemies. Ah well, that's a minor point, and I'm glad we're getting a new weapon for Linkle.

Marin looks like a fun character to play, with a moveset full of references apparantly. But the real kicker are Linkle's boots (im so sorry I made that pun). I really like the way she fights with them.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The graphic in the video says 15 though... This is weird. It seems pretty unlikely that they messed the trailer up, you know?

Man, this makes me want to play Link's Awakening. :P

Not huge on Marin's voice, but she looks fun to play. And Linkle's boots look really fun; I really like the running attack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom