• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I thought I shall update this shop for now with these graphics I made. I had no particular design for them. So enjoy and comment.

gPSH5Xr.png

dUl6Di8.png

Sorry for the size of this one. I'll replace it with the actual file of this avatar later.

EDIT: File is replaced by actual.

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Hi Linknerd... I have another request please heheh... :sweat:

So... Avy:

Can you make like Mikau's Elegy of Emptiness statue thing from majora's mask? Like... this: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...umb/6/6d/Zora_Statue.png/82px-Zora_Statue.png Just the face though. For the Background color can you make like a bluish greenish underwatery type color?

Sig:

If you can... a picture of the Indigo-Go's band from Majora's Mask together? Something like this: Indigo-Gos - Pictures & Characters Art - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Background color same oceanic, bluish greenish color as you use for the avy. And then somewhere on the sig "The Indigo-Go's" in a cool looking cursivey font. Then my username in the corner somewhere.

Please and thank you!

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Ummm...sorry if you already started, but can I make an edit? For the sig can you just make the elegy of emptiness soldier on the right side of it all cool looking and stuff. Then on the left side normal Mikau like this: Image - Mikau.png - Zeldapedia, the Legend of Zelda wiki - Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, and more Same bluish greenish background and the words, "For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one." In a cursivey cool writing. Then my username in the corner please!

Hi Linknerd! Can I request a signature again, if that is fine with you? ^^

Signature:
Image: Artwork of Jynx: Jynx
Colors: Yeah, you can decide on this. XD Maybe like ice colors? loler
Text: Jynx the Human Shape Pokémon

Wow, that was fast. XD

It looks so beautiful and nothing has to be changed on the signature. Thanks again for the AMAZING signature. ^^ Aren't Pokémon the best? :rolleyes:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Good Lord. Amazing as ever Linknerd! Thanks again! And uhhh... It says the remote file is too big :P

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
*Jaw hits the floor* Damn, gurl! D: What skill you possess. I love your work, Nerdy. I might be asking for a request soon enough. In fact: like now! :P

Just use Magatha, the Dragir in my siggy banner and do something cool with it. Don't add Artemys, as he's not part of that story that much. ~Atsie

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Thanks for the lovely comments, girls. I do appreciate.

I made 2 new signatures. Mario looks very nice indeed.

With Text

x75KXnB.png

Sorry for my lame text saying for the signature. I'm not good with text:sweat:

Without Text

CGifOCz.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom