• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have made some new graphics of today. 3 requests that I have been requested. I do apologize if you don't receive your graphics at the same day that you request them. I have some issues of always spend my time training my Pokemon and/or playing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon that I have received yesterday. It's a great though...

pXb6Iix.png

PtG3dCN.png

4bg6fdl.png

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Can you please make me a siggy that has The 9 Jinchuuriki together holding up their fingers which shows how many tails their tailed beast has? And at the top in like fancy looking writing, "The Demons Inside..." Also, if there's room, my username in the corner. The background a swirling red pattern. Sorry if this is a bother... If you have no idea what I'm talking about...

Heres sort of what I'm looking for:

www.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/The_Battlefield_Konoha!!_(chapter)

The pic. should be on the right of the article. Thanks! Take all the time you need!

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have made some new graphics of today. 3 requests that I have been requested. I do apologize if you don't receive your graphics at the same day that you request them. I have some issues of always spend my time training my Pokemon and/or playing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon that I have received yesterday. It's a great though...

pXb6Iix.png

PtG3dCN.png

4bg6fdl.png

So much <3

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Can you please make me a siggy that has The 9 Jinchuuriki together holding up their fingers which shows how many tails their tailed beast has? And at the top in like fancy looking writing, "The Demons Inside..." Also, if there's room, my username in the corner. The background a swirling red pattern. Sorry if this is a bother... If you have no idea what I'm talking about...

Heres sort of what I'm looking for:

www.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/The_Battlefield_Konoha!!_(chapter)

The pic. should be on the right of the article. Thanks! Take all the time you need!

Not a bother at all. I do apologize for my lateness. Here's a concept on how your signature will look like. The character on the far right is too tall and I can't go any higher for the other characters bodies to show.

Ye6pcTN.png

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Hmmm.... it's perfectly fine! ^.^

Tis ok if it doesn't fit as long as you can see the faces. Quick question. Will the words fit? Its fine if they don't. Just wanted to know.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hmmm.... it's perfectly fine! ^.^

Tis ok if it doesn't fit as long as you can see the faces. Quick question. Will the words fit? Its fine if they don't. Just wanted to know.

Ok! Sure. Everything you ask can be fit in there. Enjoy your new signature.

u8IaHuN.png

http://i.imgur.com/u8IaHuN.png

Here's a request by PanSam that got cancelled. I still did it anyway and there's no way he will have it:P

NQe15Xm.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I like the Piplup, but the Pancake's siggy looks awesome. Good job, Nerdy, keep these great siggies and avies coming. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom