• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
tmario.png

hmario.png

42790256.png

these look amazing :D

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Hmm, well to be honest I haven't really thought out what I would like, maybe something along the lines of child Link and Navi in Kokiri Forest (possibly by the Great Deku Tree) with the words "Your faithful fairy companion." Just an idea, feel free to be as creative as you want! Thanks again for doing this! :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hmm, well to be honest I haven't really thought out what I would like, maybe something along the lines of child Link and Navi in Kokiri Forest (possibly by the Great Deku Tree) with the words "Your faithful fairy companion." Just an idea, feel free to be as creative as you want! Thanks again for doing this! :)

How's this?

landn.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/4198/landn.png

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The Rosalina one is fantastic. =O

Thanks. I still I use to much on her:sweat:

I have made some new work as well of today and I forgot to post some from yesterday. Enjoy.

biqmr.png

gLQ81.png

In dedication to all Sword Art Online fans. coughAzurecough:lol:

qcSro.png

NI6t6.png

I don't know why I did the last two like that.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Thanks. I still I use to much on her:sweat:

I have made some new work as well of today and I forgot to post some from yesterday. Enjoy.

biqmr.png

gLQ81.png

In dedication to all Sword Art Online fans. coughAzurecough:lol:

qcSro.png

NI6t6.png

I don't know why I did the last two like that.
Linknerd, the 2 SAO siggies look EPIC! Especially Kirito's! It has that fighting epic awesome style feeling you put him there.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
ASUNA.

There isn't anyway you can make me Asuna Christmas theme avatar, sig and profile picture, is there? I like her more than I like Asuka, but I couldn't find any good SAO christmas stuff on my own.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
ASUNA.

There isn't anyway you can make me Asuna Christmas theme avatar, sig and profile picture, is there? I like her more than I like Asuka, but I couldn't find any good SAO christmas stuff on my own.

Hmm...do you want her dress as a Santa outfit? Or just make the graphics look Christmas like?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Actually, I'd like Santa hat Asuna for the avatar, and just Christmas theme for the rest. That would be great. =O Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom