• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I was gonna request something, but then I saw your previous works. Is it okay to just request using one of those?

I just feel like I need a new siggy, that's all. So it doesn't matter what's in it.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I was gonna request something, but then I saw your previous works. Is it okay to just request using one of those?

I just feel like I need a new siggy, that's all. So it doesn't matter what's in it.

Sure. Choose which ever you like. If I didn't post the URL for the signature, tell me please.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
destinyki.png

I liked that one. If no one else is using it, could I for a while? If so, maybe you could just add "Atsuma" at the top right corner?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, Linknerd. That was quick. ^^

As to the new and past work, what can I say? It all looks so good. Keep it up, LN09.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Those look great, Linky. And well, I am here to trouble you once again. :P

I'm here to request a userbar from you, if you have the time. I am writing a new story for this forum, so I would like to have something in my signature that I could use as advertisement of this story. If you have the time tell me so I can come and leave details.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay, well, thanks first of all, for accepting the request.

I just want a normal userbar like the second one in those three that you posted earlier. For text, I want the story title, which is The Cijyell Stone

Feel free to add any anime pictures that you want. The story is about a guy who goes on a quest to find a magical stone that is said to exist. So any picture that has to do with magic works here, surprise me, you have always done that anyway. :) For color...just use the same ones from that second user bar. I hope this is enough, and sorry, I am not too good when it comes to giving details. ~Atsuma

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I am here to request a standard signature with my user name and anything else can be randomness. hehe thank you bunches BTW I like the color green. :)

Is your name the only thing you want on your signature or is there a character you want me to add?

Atsuma, your request is ready. Tell me if need changes. Hope you like it.

vY1nT.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom