• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Hey could you make a signature of the Skyward Sword Link close up in the left bottom corner and my name in the top right corner with the triforce in the background middle and a green background Please if u dont want to no problem.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Its awesome! Thanks alot!
It actually looks better than i imagined(not in the bad way that means i expected you to do it bad, but in the good way, wich means you made it better than I originally thought how it would look like)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Its awesome! Thanks alot!
It actually looks better than i imagined(not in the bad way that means i expected you to do it bad, but in the good way, wich means you made it better than I originally thought how it would look like)

Your welcome^^ Glad that you like it^^ I understand^^

Hey could you make a signature of the Skyward Sword Link close up in the left bottom corner and my name in the top right corner with the triforce in the background middle and a green background Please if u dont want to no problem.

Sure! Any SS Link picture or a specific picture you want for it?

New Link, your request has been done^^ Hope you like it and tell me if need a change^^

linkbk.png

Last edited:

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Your work still is awesome, i can't imagine you getting any better!(though most likely, you will, and it will be even MORE awesome).

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Hey its me, I love the sig, but could you do it with a different picture of the skyward sword link ( like one with the SS graphics) so i coud see what is looks like? Please

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Like any picture of the SS link, just to see, when I say graphics i mean like an in game picture cut out, if its too much work than you dont have to
i could post a pic if you want

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Hey girl! I decided to check out your shop, and I must say, your work is awsome-sauce!! I'd like to request a signature.

Obviously, Nayru. Teal background, with the lighting effect you gave the Rosalina sig ^ Up there. With the words, "Time is Endless"

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Good Job, but I do know some sites for tuts and some various members who have made Tuts for Gimp users, remember I posted that unfinished signature I was following a tutorial by one of our members but you will improve after all I used Gimp for a year now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom