• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Vs. Cloud

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
He wasn't ever in SOILDER. I explained this in my post above.

Even so, he's strong enough to be recognized as a 1st class member. Link? His power comes only from his blade -- he doesn't know how to properly wield it *except in TP*.

link he has naryus love and fierce deity and giants mask cloud and his entire gang would be dead easily

link

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Even so, he's strong enough to be recognized as a 1st class member. Link? His power comes only from his blade -- he doesn't know how to properly wield it *except in TP*.

The only reason he's recognized as first class is because he believes he is and therefore tells everyone he is. He was never actually a SOILDER 1st class. Zack Fair was. regardless, yes cloud knows how to use the buster blade(although it was never meant to be used.). And I agree link is just a kid who found a sword and doesn't know how to use it.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts is able to defeat Cloud and deflect his Omni-slash so I think Link can definitely defeat Cloud hands down. There is no way to tell how much Damage Link does with his Master Sword but come on, it's the Master Sword. The Master Sword was ranked the #1 best weapon in a video game for all of its abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom