• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link or Mario, Who Would Win in a Fight?

Mario or Link, Who would win?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I realise that most people don't read previous posts, so what they say could have already have been said, so I'll say this again for most people, there is only one Mario, there are probably over 100 Links (Through out their history) so it is rather Mario VS Link(s) which means Mario is fighting an army of skilled swordsmen, who can use magic and have a vast array of weaponry, most being unique to each other. I think Mario would give up just looking at the battle.

How can you kill something you can't hurt? You can't.

Link would definately win. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Zelda fan. Mario is a good fighter too. But Link has the advantage of the Heart Containers, which give him much more life energy than Mario.

Besides, if I can beat 'em easily in SSBB, they lose period.

Mario has plenty of one ups.

Obviously Link. He has the sword, the courage, the personality and experience. Mario can't hurt Link. But, obviously this is a Zelda forum. I think Link with the Master Sword would probably just beat Mario pretty quickly. But seeing as they're two very different characters from different games, it's an odd two to compare.

Can you elaborate on how Mario can't hurt Link?

Do you guys see what I'm getting at? This forum is being very biased. They say Link has all this in his arsenal and act as if Mario has nothing. If you look at all of Mario's past games I'm sure you'll find many many power ups that Mario has been using. You can't just put everything that's been in every Legend of Zelda game and say that's what Link has. Never have I seen a Link in any video game with all of that in his arsenal. The most logical way is to make up an arsenal that represents all of the Links and put only weapons that every Link has in common. Mario does have everything seeing as how he is always the same Mario and not some different one from the past or in another "timeline". Yes that is too much work just for an answer, but it's the only way without being bias. Unless we're going for standard Mario and Link. Because we all know Mario needs to hit blocks to get his abilities and that Link needs to go on an adventure to eventually find all of his equipment. So the most logical thing would be to put standard Super Mario vs standard Link with sword and shield.

In the first way Mario would seriously win, in the second way it's hard to tell. But that's just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom