• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link or Mario, Who Would Win in a Fight?

Mario or Link, Who would win?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
To put it simply, Link has the blessing of the Goddesses. Basically, it's Mario vs. THREE Goddesses. Now tell me who would win. ;)

Plus, if we were to rip out the limits of the gaming world, Link would have infinite magic power because of his natural Hylian blood. Infinite magic power = invincibility because of the Magic Armor (Wind Waker version). That's like a never-endeding Starman.

Oh, I remember these threads.

Link, no contest. Mario only sustains one power at a time, with one back-up power usually. Link has acess to EVERYTHING in his pack. Plus, Mario has a maximum of 3 hits before death. Link has hearts and LOTS of'em. Link has various magical spells, archery, swords, shields, staves, relics, explosives, boomerangs, and boots that let him hover across the air for a bit. Mario? Hm, jumping, throwing easily dodged fireballs, throwing iceballs, flying, turning into a statue, lobbing hammers, gliding, and spinning. And he only has the capacityt to hold one at a time with another in reserve. Link has an unfair advantage.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I voted for Link..he definitely has a lot more over Mario..yes mario has his mushrooms, and certain power ups but Link still has so many more powerful items than Mario.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
lets see
Mario shoots fireballs, Link has a tunic that is heat resistant
Mario can grow really big, Link has defeated bigger enemies
Mario uses mushrooms to grow, Link turns mushrooms into potion
Link can do back flips and barrel roll, Mario jumps
Mario can jump really high, Link uses the rocs cape to fly
Link has the master sword, Mario just uses his fists
Link has the fierce deity's mask
yeah i think Link wins

Mario can fly uusing the Feather, Tanooki Suit and Wing Cap. Link would still win.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Link(s) would easily beat Mario, because there are multiple Links through out the ages, there is only one Mario so that would mean Mario fighting an army of Links which wouldn't be the best idea, not with things like Oni Link(and/or)Adult Link, Four Swords Link(s) and so on. I think most people forget that it isn't just the one Link.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Link would win with no contest, I mean, Mario's fireball is slow and inaccurate, Links arrow, is fast and deadly, Mario is short, Adult Link(I think Young/toon Link Might be as tall as Mario) is tall. Link saves Hyrule and the world, Helps people in need, runs errands, Fish's like a pro, Can ride a horse like a pro, and so much more . Mario plays sports and saves Princess Peach, as well as saving the Mushroom Kingdom.......

Well, Link has a sword, a shield, a bow, arrows, bombs, boomerangs, and any other items he happens to have at the time.

Conversely, Mario has shrooms.

Link could just use the giants mask and jump on mario.

But Mario does have that super mushroom that makes him huge too.

Honestly though, the battle starts and Link takes out his sword while Mario takes out a plunger.

Mario is definitely going to lose!!!

The only way I could see Mario winning is if he had a starman, then he can't be hurt and eventually wins. otherwise Link wins in all other scenarios

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom