• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Gets Killed?

Fig

The Altruist
I don't think that Nintendo has ever said that Link or the hero before him (if there was) to have fought along side Goddess Hylia against Demise. I'm pretty sure that within the game, it is told that Hylia fought Demise by herself. Unless you mean that she made a race in her image, then that is a different story and topic.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Nintendo could find a way to make it work. Although I doubt that Nintendo will place all games up to this point in some overblown "Failure" timeline. Also a reason why the Great Flood will not be chronicled (search up Project Deluge on Google, it was confirmed to be fake by the way).

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Yes I was going to mention the time paradox of SS in your previous thread about a link before SS, but i didn't want to complicate things. There isnt a confirmed Link before the SS link so we should assume that when people speak of the chosen hero that helped defeat demise, they are actually talking about how SS Link defeated him in the past. And im pretty sure no one mentioned this hero perishing

Link was the hero who went back in time to defeat demise therefore SS Link is the hero in the past and present during SS.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
There are some instances that the dialogue suggests that there was a hero earlier, but I think that it probably refers to link having used the gate of time to complete certain tasks, and that turns all of the game event timelines into somewhat of a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom