• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link and Love

Depends on the game.

LoZ/AoL: ???
LttP: probably Zelda
LA: Zelda
OoT/MM: Malon
OoX: probably Zelda
FS/FSA: Zelda
WW/PH: Tetra
MC: Zelda
TP: Ilia
ST: Zelda
SS: Zelda

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hm. To be honest, I don't think there will ver be a real romance in any of the Zelda games. However, this is my list if I had to have him paired up-

TP: Midna. I almost died when they didn't end up together.

OoT: Malon. She was really sweet, and was there for him.

Everything else: Zelda. I've been in love with her since the beginning of the franchise. If I could, I would marry her. Ah, obsession.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Well. I think Link should find love w/ Zelda. I mean, not like freakin ''Zelda, marry me" or anything like that. Not even like dating. But I think he should maybe at least get a kiss. I like how love is kinda introduced in SS. In TP, the only love is Ilia. In that game we know Link has thing for Ilia. On the other hand though, for all we know, Ilia thinks of Link as just a friend. SS on the other hand, everyone knows they like each other. Even when I was playing, I found myself feeling kinda bad for Link, Zeldas always pushing him off of ledges and it made me laugh when he got the sailcloth but then she's like, ''you know how the ritual goes right? Well don't you?'' Link gets a big smile on his face and Zelda looks a little embarrassed. They get all close.''You have to jump!'' *push* The first time that happended I laghed so hard that I didn't notice I was falling until I hit the ground. Then that made me laugh and I purposly hit the ground another 10 times.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Up until Skyward Sword it had always been Malon. She was such a sweat and nice girl that would be perfect for Link. I never liked Ilia, I found her a little too nice. She was so nice it made her feel very un realistic. In a relationship there is ups and downs but Link and Ilia felt too perfect. Ruto, Ha ha! Sure she was funny but I could not see Link with her. A few say that Nabooru is in Links list of love interests but I have never felt that way. Sure she say "If I had known you would turn out to me such a handsome man I might have done things different" (Note- I don't think that is word for word what she says). It sounds like more of a compliment not a "You look so handsome and I love you!". And now with the relese of Skyward Sword I have to pick Zelda from Skyward Sword. She felt like a real character. She worried about him and even snitched on him, their relationship hade bumps and bruises and Zelda even insulted Link once. But she felt believable! I felt that Link and Zelda could be two people out on the streets today going out together. I've never seen something like that in any Zelda game or frankly any game in general.

S

SellUDekuNuts?

A few say that Nabooru is in Links list of love interests but I have never felt that way. Sure she say "If I had known you would turn out to me such a handsome man I might have done things different" (Note- I don't think that is word for word what she says). It sounds like more of a compliment not a "You look so handsome and I love you!".

Sure, I don't think she's professing her love or anything, just making a sort of a wry comment. Anyway, she's too busy being a Sage at that time to worry about romance. The same could obviously be said about Ruto, Saria, and Zelda in OOT as well. (and Zelda in most of the games) For practical purposes, the more "down-to-earth" types like Marin/Malon and Ilia would be the best choice.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Sure, I don't think she's professing her love or anything, just making a sort of a wry comment. Anyway, she's too busy being a Sage at that time to worry about romance. The same could obviously be said about Ruto, Saria, and Zelda in OOT as well. (and Zelda in most of the games) For practical purposes, the more "down-to-earth" types like Marin/Malon and Ilia would be the best choice.

I'm not so sure about Ruto though. She seemed to be very sad that she was a sage. She wanted to be with you forever. But she was trying to keep away from you because she was a sage but it was hard. For the others I agree with you.

Well some therorists beleive that link from major's mask becomes a rancher with malon which is why twilight princess link has owner ship of epona WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

LA: Marin (who is a product of the windfish's dream, and not at all related to Link's memory of Zelda)
OoT: Ruto (Saria is a child; Malon was just there and showed no real attraction to Link.)
TP: Midna (She cared about Link a lot.)

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
Malon in OoT
Tetra in WW
Zelda in SS
and TP...midna? (true form) HAHA idk there's no real person that fits with Link in my opinion in this game

Zelda but only in Spirit Tracks were the two actually grew a relationship together (though I'm sure it was purely a friendship).

Tetra she is not a princess wating to be rescued she is smart cunning brave and I think she would go perfectly with link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom