• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lindsey Files Ep 1: Pokémon (SU)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey hey hey! It's Rainy here with a new RP! Wow, I haven't done this in a while, but hylianordonlink pushed me into it. :bleh: So we came up with an idea, combining some of our favorite things; like Lindsey Sterling (ya'll know who she is right? She's an epic dubstep violinist :cool: ) and other video games, like Zelda, Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts and all that fun stuff. So here's the back story to this one folks:

Lindsey Sterling, a famous pop violinist has been captured by a secret organization, and her body was virtually transferred to the videogame world! For this setting she has been transferred to the world of Pokémon, where she plays her violin to defeat monsters and tame Pokémon. What you do as the RPer is you must help Lindsey tame the Pokémon and get her back to the real world! You must tame Pokémon and make your way up to the top, so that you may collect the final prize: The Digital Reformer. It's a device in the digital world that will bring you back to reality.

So if you’re up to it, make a character either one of your own, or pick a character from the Pokémon games! hylianordonlink and I will switch off playing as Lindsey, and then I'll also have a character of my own.

Here she is:

Name: Clara Oswin Oswald (ya'll get that reference?)
Clothing: Regular garb of the times, plus a red ball cap.
Hair: Long Irish red hair to her waist in a pony tail
Eyes: Dark green
Personality: Inquisitive, outgoing, leader-like, but can be a little temperamental
Other: None

Mido

Version 1
This sounds like a perilous quest! I must give my aid!

Name: Kyle Yerkes
Clothing: Blue T-shirt with white sweater underneath, and jeans. He also wears a blue/white baseball cap, (Similar to the Heartgold design.)
Hair: Short, brown hair, a little shaggy.
Eyes: Brown
Personality: A mellow, carefree kid who tends to be a little too aloof at times, but can be serious when something dear to him is in trouble. Not too bright, but clever in tight spots.
Other: Yerkes, from the Johto Region, has some pokemon of his own, but he isn't the most established trainer, yet...
Pokemon List: Tododile, Zubat, and a Rattata. (Is it okay if we have a few Pokemon at the start?)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
This sounds intriguing
Name Will Glay
Clothes: he wears green shirts and jeans.
Hair:messy and brown
Eyes: hazle
Personality: over complicates things but gets them done just as efficiently.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
THIS SOUNDS AMAZING. <3

Name: Jennifer Murphy
Clothing: Red undershirt, dark blue vest, thin black belt, and iron-pressed dark blue pants. Her dark flats are always neat and shiny. Always wears a small black handbag that seems bigger on the inside. Refuses to wear an officer's hat, or anything related to police at all, really.
Hair: Blue, shoulder-length, neat hair.
Personality: Despises yet respects law enforcement. She straightens her hair, wears pants, and doesn't wear a hat just to be different from the rest of her family. She usually stays in the background, but seeks attention. She is a bit introverted, however, so she can't really figure out how to get said attention. She doesn't like most girly things. Her loyalty is off the charts.
Other: Related to the Officer Jennys, yet was the only one that did not have the ambition to become a policewoman. Favorite pokemon: Dragon types, Ghost types, and Electric types. Hates Growlithes and Squirtles, but will put up with them if she has to.

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sounds quite interesting Rainy! I'll give it a go! Standard character time :P

Name: Cyrus
Clothing: Black pants and a blue t-shirt. Sleeveless black hoodie over the t-shirt.
Hair: Black with a light blue tips and bangs covering part of his left eye.
Personality: Outgoing with a bit of moodiness. Usually relaxed.

zeldaameture12

Vampire Overlord
ill give roleplay a try. (p.s i signed up for another roleplay this is my character for that one)

Name: Ezekiel kadoya
Clothing: Black and red striped hoodie with the hood up ALWAYS
Hair: Black hair
Eyes: Red
Personality: Dark, Mysterious, Independent but may ask for help
Other: Has a spirit companion

ill give roleplay a try. (p.s i signed up for another roleplay this is my character for that one)

Name: Ezekiel kadoya
Clothing: Black and red striped hoodie with the hood up ALWAYS
Hair: Black hair
Eyes: Red
Personality: Dark, Mysterious, Independent but may ask for help
Other: Has a spirit companion

Using the same character(or characters) in multiple roleplays is actually quite a common practice here. I'm glad to see a fledgling roleplayer! New faces have new ideas, and that's always good.

Still debating as to whether or not I should join...

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Seriously? Are you making a DW one of these too?))

Name: Ian
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, brown hair, brown eyes, wears a green fleece pullover with a t-shirt under it and jeans. Also wears rectangular glasses with green and black frames.
Personality: Cynical and sarcastic, but also cheerful, fun-loving, and easygoing.
Other: Already has a dewott.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well I guess it's been long enough! I'll start it up, although if anyone still want's to join your more than welcome. ;) Check the Role Play section for the thread shortly!

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
K I'm joining Ill control Lindsey and a new character:
Name: Peter(LINDSEY STERLING REF! YAY! CHECK HER SKYRIM VID FOR INFO)
Appearance:Tall, looks mysterious, dark hood, hood has a violin
Personality: Quiet most of the time, but can be very humorous and outgoing
Other: When he encounters a problem he must fight for he uses a violin bow.(the thing you use to play music not a bow you shoot arrows with)
Ill have him accompany Lindsey soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom