• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Lil'link's Artwork

Im trying to make-up for one of my inappropreate threads, so this is how im doing it...

Im giving away free artwork! this artwork is free-handed, and colored in colored pencils, photoshop or black and white. you can request a peice of art in a post... only thing is, it has to be a place, or a monster. im not the BEST artist in the world, and im not at all good at drawing people. My artwork will also be difrant than the concept art , and if a old game, it will be what I think it would look like. please state in the post what you want me to draw, in what pose, what to color with, and from what game.. if you dont state from witch game, then I'll draw it in my own image... I'll make a list of what i'v drawn, or tried.. if it has a star next to it, it means i'v faild and cant draw it. It will be done in a cople of days, and added to this thread. so heres the list:

~Dinolfos: TP (coloring...)
~Rauru: Oot (not done yet...)
(Fax machine is broke.... Delay)

Last edited by a moderator:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Well, I've only seen one post of yours that could be considered inappropriate, but anyways, if you really feel that bad about it...

Dinolfos - Twilight Princess [this may be kind of hard if you haven't played TP, since there are no good pics of it online]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom