• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Light Quest

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Im looking for four worthy adventurers to go questing for the five weapons of light choose your class we can only have one of each
rouge
archer
berserker
mage
swordsman

SU
name James
age 18 (16 is youngest 32 is oldest)
race elf (Races human elf orc goblin troll and ogre)
class rouge
apperance tall thin blonde hair blue eyes wears a dark cloak and black mask he never removes unless alone or with friends
weapon twin obsidian daggers
backstory N/A

I am so playing a crazy mage!
name Manlius
age 30
race Human
class mage
apperance He is tall and lanky. He walks with a limp and stoops a lot. He has messy dirty blonde hair and peircing green eyes. He is dressed as a farmer.
weapon He uses a staff that looks like a very tall walking stick, all beat up.
backstory Unknown at this time.

yes but i wont reveal the full plot untill all slots are filled

In other words, you're leaving me to potentially wreck the plot you have or not even be able to get in by creating a racial dispute/discrimination with my character? That seems counter-intuitive, but ah, well. Should I take the chance of messing it up by joining and using my... conflicted concept or just sit this one out?

*shrugs* All right. I'll do my best here.

SU
Name: Kira Castillo(Yes, you're in a Fantasy RP, deal with it, Kira)
Race: It's a sore subject for her. She's convinced she's human--mostly--but she has... troll-ish tendencies sometimes, that aren't limited to her unnatural strength, aggressiveness, or her bulky physique. She could be part- or even full-troll--she doesn't know for sure.
Class: Berserker. She's surprisingly smart for a Berserker, but when it comes to combat, she jumps in without thinking and decimates the enemy.
Appearance: She's tall and rather muscular, with caramel-colored skin and hair a few tones darker. Her eyes are turquoise and surprisingly feminine, given her other rather masculine attributes. She wears a dark brown hood to hide her face and much of her body from the view of the public eye. On one arm, she always wears a strange golden bracer for reasons she refuses to reveal. Click this text for the reference I drew. (That drawing is as done as it's ever going to be *sighs*)
Weapon: A heavy, elegant, two-handed broadsword. It twists on itself rather artistically, and the metal of the blade seems to glow with a faintly teal aura. (It's hard to describe--Drawing a sword ref now >>)
Backstory: She won't share much, but there seems to be something involving a strange man, her uncle, a failed magical experiment, and something about a wyvern...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Gosh dangit, before this slot gets taken I'm taking archer!

name: Kirana Alfendell
race: Elf
class: Archer
appearance: Brown tunic, grey cloak, white pants, knee high boots, grown gauntlets, long brown hair in half ponytail, green eyes
weapon: Bow and arrows (duh :bleh: )
backstory: Living alone when she ran away from home. She didn't like the elven community she was in.

Gosh dangit, before this slot gets taken I'm taking archer!

name: Kirana Alfendell
race: Elf
class: Archer
appearance: Brown tunic, grey cloak, white pants, knee high boots, grown gauntlets, long brown hair in half ponytail, green eyes
weapon: Bow and arrows (duh :bleh: )
backstory: Living alone when she ran away from home. She didn't like the elven community she was in.

Yay, Rainy signed up ^^ But wait, if Elementic makes her SU and gets accepted, and Kirana is accepted... that's everyone, isn't it?

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Ok
---------
Name: Hika Mozono

Race: Elf

Class: Swordsman...i mean swordswoman. whatever.

Appearance: Hika wears a shirt made of white bandanges (the ones that look like paper in anime and stuff) that goes down to the middle of her chest, a short blue skirt, two brown belts cris-crossed on her waist, black pants, and brown boots. She has long golden hair in a messy ponytail (it's held up by a brown hairtie at the very bottom of her hair, sand-colored skin, and dark blue eyes.

Weapon: A one-handed sword with a jeweled design on it.

Backstory: Hika was-and still is-an adventurous elf girl who started traveling the world at a young age, bringing along the sword her father forged for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom