• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Light Quest (Rp)

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
As james stalked silently though the woods he thought of the old man who approached him "You have much harmonic energy even though you dwell in the shadows. Go to the caves under komonikai village there you will meet four other harmonic warriors And will start the quest to save kihona." before he could ask why the old one left. NOw he was less than a mile from the caves.

Her hood was up. Her hands were nowhere near her sword hilt. She was trying her best to seem smaller than she was, less bulky.

She was doing a damned good job until the wind picked up again.

Holding her cloak close with a muttered oath, Kira kept her eyes on the ground. She'd been traveling for days with little to eat or drink, and she was only stopping in town to purchase absolute necessities. She really didn't want to leave this village the way she left most--running from an angry mob of hateful denizens. It had been getting old five or six years ago. Now it was just an annoyance.

Kira wasn't a troll. She was strange, sure, but she wasn't a troll.

Still, she felt unfamiliar eyes on her as she walked down the street, head bowed and silent. Her figure was intimidating, and she had the strength to match it. She could use it to her advantage if she wanted to--but she didn't. That was what nobody understood, and what nobody ever would--she was a berserker, but that didn't mean she wanted to destroy everything.

It was just the way she fought. Was it her fault that she had to fight so much? No.

((Kira's already in the village, I guess.))

((I'm getting there. I just wanted to exposition for a moment. I'll wait until another person posts--double-posting isn't really my mantra, and I've posted quite a bit already.
All that said, thanks for the directive. I'll get her down there ASAP, possibly within a few posts depending on what the others do.))

Manlius is laughing hard and obnoxious as he walks with that low stoop and limp. All stare at the mad man as he stumbles around heading to a cave where he was told to go. Given his appearance he looks like a hermit or a farmer who has too long of a travel. But all who know what his walking stick really is, well they would be quaking in their boots, or would be if they lived that long.

Kirito

(You crazy SO:cool:

james arrived at the cave entrace rather than go in he hid like the rouge he was should. "Now i wait'"

He can hear that laugh coming to him. It can be called unnerving, evil, or just down right creepy. It seems to haunt the air like a mist at early dawn. The man who doesn't look old enough to have that type of laugh. He stops at the entrance of the cave peering inside, but not wanting to enter. His laugh stops and grips his walking stick tightly.

((:P I wont use the laugh a lot....))

Last edited:
The gold pieces fell from her fingers and into the shopkeeper's. "This is completely ridiculous. That's more than enough and you know it."

The shopkeeper's cruel eyes didn't leave Kira's face--or at least, what little was visible of it beneath the hood--save a single glance at her outstretched hand--the black one with the golden bracer. He didn't say a word as his fist closed around the gold. "Why should I trust that that's all you're taking?" he said after a moment, his voice harsh, as if speaking to a naughty child.

Kira let her hand fall to the bag at her side, adjusting the strap. "Because why the hell would I be lying? What good does it do me?"

He rose an eyebrow, then turned away in distasted. "Get out."

"My pleasure," Kira muttered half-sarcastically, leaving the establishment. Her footfalls were heavy, louder than she'd mean them to be if she was focused enough to control her temper.

There was really nothing else in the village Kira cared about. She pulled her hood lower and stalked out at a brisk pace, her past irritation having grown into an ager that amde her head pound.

At the edge of the town, however, she paused. There was a man there, dressed in poor, simple clothing but holding--was that a magic staff? Even form her distance, Kira recognized it, and even with the strength she knew she had, it made her hesitate to even pass them. She had... bad experiences with magic.

She heard a strange laugh--one that was faint, but clearly came from the mage--and tensed for a moment, struggling to shake off the strange chills. Not many people could do that to Kira--hell, nobody could, these days. That he could from even a distance put her off. And yet it piqued her interest.

From her position, she was clearly visible to the mage--tall and imposing, she made a distinct and difficult to miss figure. She knew that, but didn't bother to hide. Mages were more...acute than mot expected--she knew that all too well.

((My posts'll hopefully get shorter, lol))

Kirito

As he hears that unnerving laugh he readys his twin obsidian blades. he looks out and sees a man. he rushes out putting a knife on his thraot and back "Who are you. Are you another harmonic warrior the old man told me abour?"

The mage laughs loudly seeing the tall cloaked figure. He raises a hand and motions for her to approach. The laugh is high pitched and echoes in the cave and across the land. The people in the village could hear it. He ignores the blade to him.

((You people keep ninja-ing each other. Lol, slow down! XD))

Kira narrowed her eyes, unconsciously baring hr teeth. Beneath her cloak, out of the two's sight--a rogue had come out of nowhere, his knives now primed to kill the mage, who the mage compelled ignored-- her hand moved to grip the hilt of her sword., the other twitching, ready to follow suit and draw the blade. She didn't approach just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom