• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Light Dragon bits

Are there any other major uses for LD bits besides upgrading the Champion's Leather,
||or can I just retrieve the Master Sword. As using the "Recovering The Heroe's Sword" is a convenient way of tracking her.||

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
What I did was I rode the dragon for a few hours & left stamps on my map to track it's general path, that way after I pulled the sword, I could find it again (of course there's online photo guides, but this was my personal way). It's made it super easy for me to get as many horns as I could possibly need. Also, once you have that quest, it seems to fly much lower than you'd think, usually crossing under many of the major sky-islands or over many of the towers. One last note being to get a photo that way if the dragon crosses under an island, you'll be notified if it's close by. Good luck! Honestly the parts don't feel that useful for weapon fusing to me, but yeah. Useful for cooking, though!

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
It's 1/4 of a heart per hit, not very useful (in my opinion) & doesn't counteract gloom heart loss. It's better to just use them to increase cooking affects, like I use the horn shard & 4 Swift Violets to have movement up 3 for 30 minutes. Same with defense boosting ingredients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom