• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda's Replay Value

I had just beaten OoT last night (I feel so accomplished) and I'm already working on MM. Today I was looking at some pictures of OoT 3DS, and I was thinking, do I really want to replay the whole game again just for some extra graphics and better gameplay? HECK YEAH! Just kidding. I was wondering as long as the games are, not to mention the extra lengthy 100% completion, do you want to do it all again? What do you think the LoZ replay value actually is? To tell the truth I wouldn't mind replaying it again at all. With the new features, graphics, gameplay, with the cool camera gameplay with the fairy bow and slingshot, and the best part, I can play it on the go! This.Will.Be.Awesome.

MrLuigi

Theorist
For myself, there is no replay in TP, there is some in WW and the original.

Well let me expand on Twilight Princess. The game was fantastic but it was just too long, so much stuff to do. Like, if I was at the last few dungeons I would continue. That's just the way I play, I do the same on Paper Mario games.

Last edited:

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I like replaying the games. Well except TP, but the other's I can normally pick up and enjoy playing.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I eventually go back and replay Zelda games whenever an urge hits me. Sometimes I won't play a Zelda game for months and other times I will only play Zelda games for months.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I go in phases. I will play 5 or 6 games all at once, and then I won't play any for a long time, and then I'll go back and play them all again. So yeah. For me, at least, they have replay value.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
They all have at least some replay value. The worst replay value for me is AoL, too difficult and frustrating. The second worst is TP because like someone above said, there's just too much random dumb stuff to do. That being said, TP still has better replay value than about 80% of other video games I've played in my life. Other than those two though, I enjoy replaying the games. Some have more replay value than others. I love OoT so much I've played it easily 15-20 times all the way through. MM is an excellent replay value game, because of the 3 day system, which allows you to do stuff with your beaten file, as well as play through with a new one.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I want to replay OoT before OoT3D comes out for some YouTube LolGames4U video specials. And cuz I LOVE that game!

A

AlphaBenson

I have replayed WW like, 20 times. No joke. And I've replayed TW like twice. And since I've JUST beaten OoT, I dont wanna replay it on the 3DS (Shadow and Water Temple can go to hell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom