• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Legend of Zelda: The Forgotten Descendants

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Uh.....Just wait Meego...Just wait. Here, have a "Iwannacookiesobad!!" cookie. Enjoy, now on to my tale...

EPISODE XXIV

TIME: Same Day, a few minutes have passed...

Drudjor was already at the Village talking to his fellow brothers, telling them to prepare for his friends arrival. Each Goron he spoke to nodded and started preparing.

Kenji and Mikael had arrived at the exact same time near the Village. Mikael was fatigued due to the race he had with Kenji. But he was more fatigued due to the heat in the area. Kenji was fatigued from the race as well, but he was more energetic and could stand the heat of the area.

"I really did not think this through, another one of my lame ideas, right Kenji?" said Mikael, her was panting and carrying his board under his finned arm. Kenji just smiled at him and kept his composure.

"Yep! But we had fun right? And we had a draw, so it's not a total loss." said Kenji. He wiped his sweat from his face and fixed his emerald striped robe. Mikael just fell to the ground and grabbed his waist for something.

"I better use some of my magic, I might die under this heat!" said Mikael. He grabbed one of his runed bottles and drank the contents.

"I better help you too Mikael, I just learned some magic from the sages in Hyrule before it was destroyed, knowing your magic, it will only last a few hours but with mine..." As Mikael drank the contents, Kenji concentrated his magic on his hand, he grabbed Mikael's fins and channeled his magic within him. "This will help, it extends the effects for about a day or two. But it'll disappear immediately as soon as a fire spell hits, so becareful."

Mikael just laughed at him."No problem man, just avoid the heat got it. Anyway thanks, now are we gonna wait for Sheik and the ladies?" chuckled Mikael. Kenji just laughed too, but he nodded a "no". "True, they can do it by themselves. Amusta is too tough, Ella can handle herself with her bowma--Bowomanship and as for the pretty boy..."

"Sheik? I'm pretty sure he is alright, now are we gonna find Drudjor or what?" asked Kenji. Mikael sighed and stood up.

"Fine, I guess. We should start at the center of the village, hopefully he would be talking about us there." said Mikael. Kenji gave a nod and both of them walked toward the central part of the village.

*A few minutes later*

Zelda and Amusta have arrived at the gate. Zelda being the one to arrive a millisecond after Amusta. Amusta just clapped at her victory and Zelda just shrugged.

"Good speed Sheik. Now, shall we find those boys? Or are we gonna wait for Ella?" asked Amusta. Zelda just remained silent and pointed her finger near the rock wall of the Arch. Amusta turned and saw Ella sipping down an orange potion. "Well...That's somewhat...unexplainable."

"Hey dears, I waited for you slow pokes for quite sometime, what took you so long?" said Ella. She just drank her Orange potion and hid it at her satchel.

"Sorry, we had to slow down to not get stabbed by the jagged rocks on our way down." said Amusta. Amusta and sheik just walked to her, hoping to join her in entering the village. "So, how did you get here before us?"

"It's a secret, more specifically it's my secret, so It's a secret to everyone." giggled Ella. Amusta just giggled herself and Zelda just gave a light nod.

"Well I'm not gonna wander about it, so are we gonna find those guys?" asked Amusta. Zelda and Ella nodded and they were off to the center of the town.

~Moments later~

Amusta and the ladies went on and saw a large group near the large goron statue. it was made of volcanic rocks and appears to be made centuries ago. Near the statue were a long line of tables filled with food. There were Gorons rolling back and forth towards their destination. There were many torches along the table decorated with marks. There was a large stage and a ring near the statue. The stage was small but it had decorations of crystals and rocks, there were instruments there ranging from bongos to a large timpani. The ring was just a big circle with a line near the circumference. Outside the ring were gorons covered with marks while others are just there to watch.

Amusta was happy and decided to went nearer to see more clearly. Ella and Zelda went along. All three soon found that the place has started to become alive, the rolling Gorons became less and more Gorons are starting to dance. They saw Mikael near the stage playing his Ukelele along with the beating sensation Timparon. Kenji was near the table eating the feast. Drudjor was talking to some of the Elders and his friends.

"Hey! Don't start without me boys!" shouted Amusta. Amusta rushed in and joined the fun. Ella just walked up to some Gorons drinking and started chatting. Zelda just went beside Kenji, feeling a bit uneasy.

"Pssstt....Kenji...Is this really the time for partying?" said Zelda quietly. Kenji swallowed his Food and drank milk. After he nearly choked on a large Wood Heart.

"Whut...I'm wweating." said Kenji as he ate more.

"Should we be really celebrating? I feel....uneasy. After the what just happened, I don't feel like celebrating..." said Zelda calmly. She was not really happy at the moment.

Kenji gobbled his food down and grabbed Sheik's shoulders and pushed against his shoulders. "Just forget them at the moment and eat, It's a time of merriment after all."

Zelda thought a little. She realized Kenji was right. This is a time for merriment, no time to be sulking around when there are people having fun. "I guess your right, so..Can ya pass me that drink?"

Zelda pointed towards the bottle that said 'Angry Cow'. Kenji looked at it, and looked back at Zelda. He could see the glint in Zelda's eye, She REALLY wanted to drink that stuff. ".....A princess who drinks this kind of stuff.....I wonder how does the King handle her daily? I never know, I'm just her friend..." muttered Kenji to himself. He grabbed a goblet and poured some milk and gave it to Zelda.

"Here, Don't drink too much though, it will disorientate you." warned Kenji.

"I won't. I'm a princess after all." said Zelda quietly.

Zelda began to drink and Kenji went back to eating.

"Enjoy your feast while it lasts, it will be the last one you'll ever have."

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
EPISODE XXV

TIME: Noon

The celebration went on, Kenji and his friends were drinking and chatting with the townsfolk. Kenji was eating nearly every food in sight, Drudjor was catching up with his family, Mikael was singing and playing his Ukulele, Ella was talking to Gorons and how they survive around the area, Amusta was dancing to Mikael's music and Zelda was....drinking milk.

Kenji had nearly eaten half of the food of the Goron's feast. The Gorons were astonished and quite surprised to see a Hylian eat that many. One of the Gorons went up to him, hoping to ask something.

"You sure eat a lot stranger! You must be a great fighter to eat that many!" said the Goron. Kenji kept eating and listened on to the Goron. "If I may, after your done with your feast, will spar with me?"

Kenji gobbled down his last piece of Wood heart and stood up. "I'd be glad too. So, how do you fight?" The Goron just laughed. Kenji was puzzled.

"Simple stranger, You fight using your body! We wrestle around here! Ask Drudjor the champion wrestler of our village, he knows what to do."

Kenji nodded and looked at Zelda to tell her that he would do something. "Sheik, I'll be with Drudjor for awhile, you just try not to drink too much of that milk Ok?"

Zelda just nodded, and went back to tasting her milk. Kenji went to find Drudjor among the dancing Gorons. He saw Amusta along with Mikael's Ukulele. They were like excited Tektites catching over their prey. He went on and saw Ella still talking to the Gorons, asking questions and telling them something inaudible to him. He kept on going and saw Drudjor talking with some old Gorons on the other side of the party.

Kenji went up to where Drudjor was at, Hoping for him to answer his questions. "Drudjor!"

Drudjor along with the elders look back. There were happy to see a young hylian talk up to them.

"What is it Kenji? Why don't you party along! It's the time for a celebration!" said Drudjor.
One of the elders walked near Drudjor, to see the hylian male better.

"So...this is the warrior you spoke of Drudjor." said the Elder. Drudjor just nodded. Kenji looked at the Elder and bowed. The elder had a large rod with a sphere marked with the Gorons. He was old and his stony skin was covered in light smoke. "I...am Quarzor, elder of this Village."

"Pleased to meet you dear Elder, I just came here to ask Drudjor on how do Gorons spar. A goron came up to me and asked me if I could spare with him." said Kenji. Drudjor just laughed while the Elder stood there smiling. The other elders laughed as well.

"It's rare to see a Hylian get challenged by one of the Gorons here! You must have eaten a fourth of the food here!" said Drudjor. Quarzor went near the hylian and examined him closely. The other Elders went near Drudjor to see better, their eyesight ain't like what they used to have.

"Actually half of it." said Kenji.

"NOW that is more like it! Ok, Ok, you just pushed the Gorons out of that ring." Drudjor pointed to the ring. He explained the other mechanics as well. The Elder kept circling him, examining him even more. The other elders just looked on and on.

~A few minutes later~

Kenji thanked Drudjor and the elders and bid them good bye. He went to back to the Goron who asked him to spar with him.

Quarzor went to Drudjor. His eyes glinting, he was scratching his chin and his crippled hands trembling. "That young man there, has a great power."

"He does doesn't he, like I told you Elder. He is strong and wild, yet he can be carefree at times." said Drudjor.

"But his physique and his eyes show that he is cautious and quick-witted. He could be..." said Quarzor. Drudjor suddenly looked at the Elder, he was smiling. The Other Elders did not follow what the two were talking about.

"Yes he could Elder. He could." said Drudjor. Quarzor just looked back at the other elders and gave a nod telling them to return back into their homes. They seem tired and weak from just standing. "Elder, if I may..."

"You can tell that young man there soon. Oh and as for the woman who was looking for a source knowing Zelda's whereabouts, tell her that she had already found the person who knows where the princess is." said Quarzor. He turned back and gave Drudjor a light tap on his shoulders. He then nodded and went back to his rocky manor.

"Thank you Elder. Can I just ask one more question elder? How did you know about the destruction of Hyrule?" asked Drudjor. The Elder stopped and turned his weakened head.

"I know this due the connections of the King with me. We had been good friends since we were young. He was one of the twelve Hylains who got challenged into a spar match, your friend being the twelfth one. Now I must be resting..." Quarzor went away slowly leaving Drudjor satisfied with his reply.

"This will be fun."

~Hours passed by as the sun started to set.~

The celebration ended. The gorons started packing up the tables and the stage. Amusta, Ella, Mikael and Drudjor was tired and just sat down near a corner. Kenji was still sparring with the gorons. He was tired too, but he had to keep going, he was on a roll. As for Zelda...

"Whew...that was tight! I had fun playing all day!" shouted Mikael happily. Amusta was too tired to answer, she had danced and ate food all day long. Ella giggled and Drudjor was just gazing around his home. "So...what do we do about Sheik? He has been eating and drinking in a corner all day. Mikael pointed over to where Zelda was at. She was face down on the one of the tables, seemingly unconscious from drinking the milk. " I think he is drunk."

Ella just giggled some more. "A sheikah who gets drunk, that would be a first!" That made everyone laugh. They were feeling satisfied and happy.

"I'm too tired to move, so I'll rest here guys." said Amusta. She just slouched even more, resting her back on the smooth wall. "If you guys are going to the Inn, tell me ok?"

"Sure thing dear, we will do that." said Ella.

"I'll be inside my house guys, If you need anything, ask the Gorons here, they can help." said Drudjor. He stood up and bid them farewell. He rolled away towards his house.

"I guess I'll go watch how Kenji is doing, he has been sparring nonstop. I lost count after his thirty-first match." said Mikael. He got up and went to see Kenji. Ella and Amusta was left alone.

"Well, guess I'll be guarding Amusta then." giggled Ella. Amusta smiled at her and they jsut rested the day away.

~After the sun has set...~

Amusta and Ella got up from their spot and headed towards the Inn. They looked around the stony houses and saw a large rock formation. It had small windows and a large amount of steam seeming from the inside. Though the steam felt hot, the air felt cold itself. Beside it was the sign saying 'Goroin'.

"Well this is the spot." said Amusta. She stretched her arms and faced Ella. "You go find The guys, I'll get us some rooms. K?" She then went inside leaving Ella to go find her friends.

Ella roamed and found Mikael and Kenji carrying Zelda on their shoulders. She went to them and assisted them. "I assume that our shiekah friend got drunk right?"

"Well...." said Mikael. Zelda began muttering in another language that the three did not understand. After she muttered it, she fell back to her slurring. "You could say that."

"More like he drank too much 'Angry Cow'. Drinking small portions of it won't make you drunk, but drinking tons of it will." said Kenji happily. "And man he can party, by drinking silently in a corner."

That crack made Ella and Mikael laugh. They just laughed their way back to the Inn, but Kenji had not seen that the Bandanna is starting to get loose.

~At the Inn~

The inside of the Inn was normal like any other, though everything is made out of rocks. Some of the rocks are smooth, some are jagged and rough. All in all it had the appeal of a rocky Inn.

All three carried Zelda towards the bench near the rocky desk of the Inn. Kenji and Mikael left Zelda to Amusta and Ella's care. They went to their rooms to rest for a bit.

"I'll be back to check on him ladies. And..." Kenji stopped dead, he then quickly went to Zelda tightening the Bandanna. "There, that should do it. He hates people to see his face. Anyway I'll be back, let's go Mikael."

Mikael nodded and both of them went up the stairs towards their rooms.

Ella and Amusta shrugged at just what had happened and gave their care to Zelda. Ella checked to see if Zelda was really drunk. She was right, so she dug in her satchel and gave her a purple yet murky potion. Zelda struggled against the potion, it tasted terrible. Amusta was holding her tight so she could take it in. Later Zelda woke up her nausea and drunken state disappearing.

"Ugh..where am I?" asked Zelda. She looked around and saw Ella and Amusta with them. "Oh, hi girls."

"Hello there sweetie, how are ya feeling?" asked Ella. Amusta just patted both girls at the back. "Hopefully you weren't too drunk, you drank a lot of milk!"

"Yeah, the flavor was nice. thanks for the potion, though it tasted like apple mixed with garlic." said Zelda. Ella pouted at her remark while Amusta laughed.

"Sorry if it tasted that bad..." said Ella. Zelda just patted her on her shoulder.

"No, thank you. Now, I really must find Kenji." said Zelda.

"You might want to wait, he had a long day." said Amusta. Ella nodded too, now smiling instead of pouting.

"OK, so what do we-"

Before Zelda could finish, there was a loud crash outside the Inn. the earth rumbled for a second before subsiding. Ella, Amusta and Zelda stood up and went outside to check things out.

All three found Gorons rolling their way towards the Goron Statue, they were rushing, fearing for something.

"Let's go check it out!" shouted Ella. Amusta and Zelda nodded and rushed towards the center of town.

They soon reached it and found that the Goron statue was smashed into bits. The gorons were shocked and were worried. The trio came in and saw the scene.

"What happened!?" Shouted Ella. Amusta and Zelda went near the wreackage, the night had covered their sight, they can't tell what smashed the rocks.

"Could you hand me a torch?" asked Zelda. One of the Gorons brought the torch and gave it to her. "Thank you."

Zelda and Amusta checked the statue, the rocks appeared to be stabbed rather than smashed. They look back at the statue, and saw something horrifying.

Ella went to them and gasped in Horror. A Large chunk of Ice had stabbed the statue.

"WHo would do such a thing!?" shouted Amusta.

"That would be.....me." The Gorons and the girls looked back and saw a figure above them, he was snickering and was covered in mist. "I....am here to destroy this place."

Amusta, Ella and Zelda looked up more to see the figure properly. They can't see it, but a man with wings had apparently destroyed the statue. "Who are you!?" shouted the trio.

The being descended nearer and nearer, the mist was disappearing and the man's face was shining in the torches' light. "I......am a Trilance."

Amusta stood in shock. Another Trilance had come to destroy yet another town, she was angry and was filled with rage. She suddenly drew out her sword and prepared herself. Ella drew out her sword too, but Sheik drew out the chain whip.

"Sorry for my late arrival ladies, I should have attacked hours ago, but my gentlemen instincts tell me never to disrupt a party. So now...." He began to emit cold mist, his hands starting to glow, eliminating any torches and other sources of light in the area. "Shall we?"

"Sheik, call the others, Ella and I will handle this guy. And make sure to get the Gorons out of here, this guy is serious." said Amusta hastily.

Zelda nodded and withdrew her chain, she rushed backwards and telling the gorons to leave, others left rolling away while the fighters remain unafraid. She tried to warn them, but they will act as support by buying her time to get the others. She just ignored and went to the Inn and at high pace. "This....is gonna be bad."

Whew, The battle has begun! Sorry for the late update, I want others to catch up so....
And man this is gonna get intense, for my fingers....:lol:

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
EPISODE XXVI

TIME: Night, an hour after Sunset

Aquos stood still on the shattered statue, his figure covered by the darkness. He could be seen completely by the Warrior Gorons, Ella and Amusta. He was prepared and was ready to get things done.

"Shall we?" taunted Aquos in a gentleman way. Amusta charged head on, leaving Ella to watch. Ella withdrew her sword and got her bow at the ready. She was waiting for an opportunity, in case Amusta made her opponent flinch.

Amusta keep charging, her sword slashing violently and unpredictably at him. He was able to dodge Amusta's every slash, he was smiling and was seemingly dancing away from her attacks. "So, a pretty lady like you into weaponry eh?"

"You could say so lover-boy, but I ain't gonna be fooled into your charms" mocked Amusta. She suddenly did a diagonal zigzag slash. She managed to hit Aquos dead on to his wings, which made him fell back a bit. His wing grew a bright red flame but was quickly dispersed. Ella saw the chance she had been waiting for and fired three steel-pointed arrows.

The arrows flew towards the flinched Trilance, but before they even got into contact, the arrows fell to the ground frozen. Aquos quickly countered attack, he flapped his wings and cold air began to wrap Ella, Amusta and the Goron warriors. Amusta backed away towards Ella, to avoid any seemingly dangerous attacks. Aquos just smiled under the darkness. "Ladies, Ladies, do't be so hasty into attacking me, I'm available to you both, so why don't you two wait a bit? Till your friends get here? How does that sound?"

"Like Subrosia I would believe that!" shouted Amusta. She was frustrated and was angry. Ella was angry too, but she was calm and deep in thought. "So, why don't you show your face you ugly beast you!?"

"As you wish...milady." chuckled Aquos. He flapped his wings harder and harder, till the cold air managed to create an ominous flame on each of the unlit torches. Ella and everyone was shocked, the torches were lit with a deep blue cold flame. Everything was enveloped with seemingly calm light. And they saw the face of their opponent.

"I...am Aquos. Miser of Ice and Water, sub-creator of the Zora, I was sealed in this place a long time ago, by the Gorons and the Zoras, before they had a feud and they went their separate ways." said Aquos. His figure came in vision. He was wearing an armor of ice, in the form of a Gentlemen's suit. He had a Top hat made of Ice, it glowed among the blue flames. His bangs were parted, revealing his eyes to his opponents. His wings were larger than before, it was encased on five different layers of thick Ice. Though it looked like the wings can't move, it had a living vibe from it. He was smiling and bowing courteously to Ella and Amusta, he winked at the two ladies, which made Ella blush to an extent of covering her reddened face. Amusta was the same, though she rubbed it out of her thoughts. "I see one of you is smitten with me, too bad I have to do this."

"He is C-U-T-E! Are ya sure he is not the enemy?" whispered Ella to Amusta. Amusta just clenched her fist and made a slight sneer.

"He is the enemy Ella, don't be fooled by his appearance." said Amusta. She closed her eyes to concentrate. Ella knew what she was doing, but she can't stop thinking about their handsome opponent. "Oh, what a loss..."

"You know, I can hear you ladies whispering. I have more enhanced sense than any Hylian." said Aquos. Ella was shocked and looked at him once more, he was smiling at her and she was blushing more and more. "So, I'll take the gorons first, you ladies best stay put."

"HA! As if!" said Amusta. "We won't be standing around here any longer! We'll both maim you! Right Ella?!" said Amusta. She faced Ella and saw her dazed and ehr gazed fixed upon Aquos. She facepalmed and gave a grunted sigh.

"Why don't you try moving then?" ask Aquos. He flapped his wings a few more times to increase his intimidation.

"We will! WE just have to- HUH!?" Amusta was shocked at the sight, her legs along with her torso can't move. Her legs were being enveloped in ice, so was Ella's. Both fail to notice them. They were stuck.

"See? I told you you won't be able to move, now..." he faced the Gorons behind the two frozen ladies and pointed his hand. "Come and get me, rocks."

"You will pay for destroying this town! As do with harming these travellers!" said a Goron. He began to roll towards him. The other Gorons followed him in unison, and began to form a formation. They attacked in a moldorm tactic, running in a around rampantly like a wild moldorm. Aquos just smiled and floated a few inches. He drew something in mid air, and his weapon came into shape. It was a Long Polearm similar he had back when he was destroying Hyrule Castle Town. He waved it around and made his pose.

"Let's do it brothers!" said a Goron. Shouts followed and they rolled upward towards Aquos. Aquos smiled and a swing of his polearm created a shockwave that blew the Gorons back. Though they are not hurt, they just smashed into the walls of the building.
"Not very smart, like before. Always after strength, like Pyria...."

"Pyria!? You mean that Woman is still alive!?" shouted Amusta. She was still frozen, he legs starting to eat away the feeling around her lower body. Ella was still dazed and was still concentrating her looks on Aquos.

"Yes, she is. Though I must commend you, Amusta, for damaging her with your Sword of Triflame. Actually, make that the Sword of Pyria. That weapon you hold there is not ordinary milady. I will tell you more...if you and ONLY you will best me in combat. I like a wild woman." winked Aquos. He flapped his wings more to maintain the cool battle field.

Amusta's face grew red and she was beginning to fall under his charms, though she suppressed them. "When I get out of this...."

"Yes, Yes you will beat me, but wait there milady, I have things to attend too.." He threw his polearm into the ground and began to recite a spell. His blond hair turned deep blue. The marks on his cheeks disappeared, along with the polearm. He then threw his top hat up into the air. "Appear, Zora Zcythe!"

A teary blue light shined above the sky, in it, was a majestic yet menacing weapon. It had been decorated with the marks of the Zora and Shiekah. The polearm had turned into one of it's types, a scythe. The blade was thrice the length of his body, which nearly covers his body by simply turning the blade. In the middle of the blade was a glowing blue orb. The orb glowed among the blue torches, keeping it seemingly ominous.

"Say hello to the Zora Zcythe. It's a weapon I made personally, it's imbued with my magical knowledge, before I shared them among the Zora and Sheikah." smirked Aquos. He faced and counted each Goron that got their composure back. "Hmmm...thirty-four gorons. Not good odds."

"Let's get him brothers!" A goron yelled. The others yelled as well, and they charged into battle yet again, with the same tactic. Amusta saw Aquos smiling as he swung his weapon.

"DON'T!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted all Gorons. As Aquos swung his scythe around, the Gorons began to turn into blue luminous crystals. Each fell to the floor, shattered to pieces. Amusta could not bear to see this sight. The gorons have been turned to ice then shattered to pieces.

"I really hate doing this...." murmured Aquos to himself. He stood up and flapped his wings once more to blow all the crystals away.

"Now...It's your turn." said Aquos. He walked up towards Amusta and Ella. Both immobilized.

"Cmon....unfreeze already." said Amusta.

"Oh where are my manners! Let me." he waved his scythe and the ice around them disappeared. He bounced back to the statue and waited them there. "I can sense that your friends have arrived. I'll wait for them, ladies."

Amusta was clenching her teeth, she was pissed, angered, (smitten) and annoyed by her opponent.

"Amusta! Ella!" shouted a voice. Amusta turned while Ella kept gazing on and on.

Zelda had brought Kenji, Mikael and Drudjor. They were running towards her, at a fast pace.

"So...this is where it gets good." said Aquos.

Done! There is more to come I promise!

Oh and I repeat, if you want to join in on my story here, PM your character, I'll be glad to put them in here! ^_^ No request is too hard, though I will edit them a bit to match the story. So be sure to join in IF you want too. :D

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Ha ha ha! OMG, that character sounds just like something I would do! :xd: LOL, keep going.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
EPISODE XXVII

TIME: Same, slowly approaching Midnight

Kenji, Mikael, Drudjor and Zelda approached Amusta and Ella. Their faces were stern and their weapons at the ready. They prayed that they had made it.

"Ella! Amusta!" shouted Kenji. Amusta just showed an enraged expression, accompanied with a slight blush. Ella was the opposite, she was blushing and was dazed. "What happened!?"

"Dude, check it out!" said Mikael. He pointed around and saw shattered Crystals. Kenji looked and was mystified. He does not know why the crystals are there, nor he does not want to know what is their origin.

"They....." said Amusta. But before she could finish, Drudjor let out an enraged roar. He checked the crystals carefully. He was more than enraged, he was going berserk. He looked above and saw a lone figure with wings. He just stared on and he prepared his fists. Amusta tried to comfort Drudjor, but she couldn't. "are..they Goron fighters."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" shouted Drudjor. His eyes were slowly turning from the traditional purple to bright red. His marks around his disappeared only to be replaced by the mark of Din. His fists grew in tension and weight. His body pumped up along with his hair. His hair turned golden yellow, shining brightly among the blue torches. The ground was shattered slowly, by the force that wrapped around him. "YOU WILL PAY FOR DISTURBING THE PEACE OF THE GORONS!!"

"Drudjor! Calm down!" shouted Amusta. Zelda remained silent and emotionless. Her gazed fixed at what's happening, Kenji and Mikael calmed themselves down, to avoid loosing concentration. "There's nothing we can do! They are gone! Let's just wait and-"

"GAAAAAH!!!!" roared Drudjor. The ground now was shattering at his roar, the rocks floated around him, seemingly creating a special barrier. His body continued to bulk up. He now beyond reason.

"Shall we? Goron? Or would you prefer to have back-up?" asked Aquos. His wings beating furiously to create intimidation. He was asking nicely rather than beckoning him.

"KENJI! MIKAEL! LET'S GO! AMUSTA YOU TOO!" shouted Drudjor. Kenji and the others were frightened by his eyes. It was filled with rage, he had the intention to kill. He had the bloodlust, he ready to kill. All three nodded slowly, and all four of them charged.

"My, My, A lady in this fight. This is not what I had intended. But, I'll just eliminate unnecessary pawns." said Aquos. He flew downward and swung his scythe. All four backed away avoiding the slice, including the shockwave that comes along with it.

"Care to feel the power of my attacks?" said Aquos playfully. Drudjor just snarled and rolled at him. Kenji drew out his daggers, Mikael morphed his board into his dual fin blades and Amusta channeled lightning. "Those are nice combos, though the question is..."

Drudjor rolled rapidly along the chilled ground. His momentum increasing. Kenji and Mikael just followed him behind, catching the wind draft generated from his spin. They took advantage and then they jumped and started slicing the air. Amusta shoot a large channeled lighting ball. Drudjor stopped his rolling in the exact time to directly give a punch at Aquos face. Aquos meet all the attacks, generating a large amount of smoke, covering him. Amusta kept firing lighting balls, then Lighting bolts. Kenji channeled his daggers more to create minor but sharp shockwaves. Mikael just absorbed the cold air and sharpened his fin blades. Drudjor kep punching, his punches generated force, thanks to the power he had channeled. They kept attacking until Amusta stopped. Kenji and Mikael backed away at the same time. Drudjor just hopped backward and prepared his stance. When the smoke cleared, Aquos was gone.

"Will you hit me?" said a voice above. All four looked above and saw Aquos smiling. Amusta, Kenji and Mikael were shocked, he managed to avoid their attacks. Drudjor was the only one unchanged, he was still angry, his rage filled his fists with more pressure. "I must say, you four are quite a team, especially you Goron. Now allow me too..."

Aquos absorbed the cold air, the blue flames from the torches disappeared, creating darkness again. The glow around his fists disappeared. He was seemingly returning to normal...that is until he clasped his scythe and tore it in two. The one without the sharp blade grew a sharp blade identical to it's partner. He had created a dual mini-scythe, though the size of the blade does not show it's miniature. He then was enveloped in cold thick mist.

"Amusta! Now!" yelled Kenji. Amusta channeled her strongest lightning attack, and shot a beam towards the enveloped Aquos. She threw the lightning, but was immediately absorbed. "WHAT IN NAYRU'S... HOW!?"

The mist dispersed immediately, revealing four identical yet somehow different Aquos. Each had a different shade of blue, and was holding the dual scythes. All of himself said "Prepare to meet my Illusions!"

All four versions charged and attacked Kenji, Mikael, Drudjor and Amusta. Amusta blocked the incoming slice with her sword, Kenji blocked with his daggers, Mikael just locked his fin blades along the two scythes and Drudjor grabbed the blades with his bare hands.

All four were immediately dispersed into their own section of the square, creating a four versus four match.

~Kenji's match~

Kenji was defending from Aquos' attacks. His Dual Zora Zcythe overpowering Kenji's Daggers of Trice. Kenji occasionally switched his position of holding the daggers, so he could set their blades on Aquos. Aquos just evaded every attack and countered it with a slice of his scythes.

"Not bad for a Hylian, and I see you have my daggers." said Aquos. He tore Kenji's armor from the side, creating a slash and a minor wound.

"Your weapon!?" said Kenji. He countered with an uppercut with daggers facing downward. Aquos got sliced along his cheeks, though it was also minor.

"Daggers of Aquos, created by the Goddesses. So has the dagger chosen you as it's owner?" mocked Aquos. He crossed his scythe creating a large "X" on Kenji's armor. His armor fell, leaving his upper body bare. "Though looking at things, it has no That's too bad. That woman there had been chosen by her blade."

"HA! I don't care if I'm chosen or not! All I care is protecting my friends." Kenji punched Aquos in his face. He hit the mark, but soon found his hand frozen on contact. "My..hand!"

"Never punch a gentle men who can envelop his body in Ice." He continued to slashed Kenji, Each slash creating minor Ice particles on Kenji's skin. "Prepare yourself, hylian."

"I am!" shouted Kenji. Though his attacks were slowing down, it only made him think and analyze his opponent. The succeeding attacks he sent were dead on the mark, and he soon noticed his daggers doing more damage.

"Well, Well, Looks like it has chosen you, if you can beat me, I'll tell you how to use them."

"To Tokay island with that! I don't care! I'll just make sure you won't be alive to see this!"

Kenji and Aquos met, each slicing and blocking at a fast pace. Kenji jabbed his daggers on Aquos, and Aquos zigzagged his scythe along Kenji. Kenji blocked it by sacrificing his arm, so he could stab a dagger on Aquos right side. Aquos saw this coming and flapped his wings to make Kenji flinch. Kenji was not fazed, though he was slowing down at his attack. Aquos saw his chance and charged his scythe.

"Slice!" shouted Aquos. He managed to slice Kenji at his torso, and sent him staggering backward.

Kenji was bleeding heavily, but it soon stopped. He wondered a bit and notice he had lost feeling around his body. He could not move and he was slowly being consumed by Ice. He was slowly turning into a crystal. "Heh, you...got me."

"Yes, I did. Now... Let's see what your friends will do."

"Wait...Why aren't you gonna finish me off? I'm defenseless! I'm wide open! You could finish me in one move!"

"I'm different from my siblings. I'm a gentleman."

"....."

"Enjoy yourself, I'll let you see your friends freeze before I officially kill you all at the same time."

~Amusta's fight~

Amusta was using her sword to block every attack Aquos did. Her blade was a flame so she was not easily bested. Aquos was a slightly hesitant with his attacks and took a millisecond before he attacked Amusta.

"Why so serious?" taunted Aquos. Amusta just snarled and drove her blade at him. He blocked it with his scythe. "I see you are quite quick, let's see who's faster."

"Let's do this loverboy." taunted Amusta. they began clashing their weapons, Amusta's blade was generating minor flames of red, blue and yellow at random points of each slash, and they were seemingly protecting her from Aquos' attacks. "Scared to be sliced by fire created by your own sister?!"

"Oh no, it's not my sister's but Dins. That blade you have there belonged to Din. It was only named after Pyria because it was her bane. Though I should not have said that, because you already know."

"You don't need to tell me what is obvious loverboy!" Amusta slashed his ice-encased armor, it cracked slightly before reforming back to normal. "By the Zora! What.."

"I'm the master of Ice, repairing armor like this one is easy." Aquos just punched her at her torse, and she flinched. He saw his chance and delivered a barrage of slices along her armor. In a few moments, her armor was completely covered in ice. "ready to give up milady?"

"It had come to this...." said Amusta. Aquos smiled before backing away suudenly.

"My, My you are unexpected. I never thought that the woman who nearly mutilated my sister was...a dragir."

Amusta screamed and her hylian form disappeared. Amusta grew her scaly wings and her horns. She grew in height slightly, and her hair turned into a golden hue. Amusta's transformation was complete in a matter of seconds and Aquos was bewildered.

"Well well, shall we elevate this battle then?"

"Let's loverboy."

Both of them took to the skies and did an aerial sword to scythe battle. She occasionaly shoot out lighting at Aquos, but he only deflected it back. Amusta then absorbed ehr attack and sent it back twice fold. Both of them played a deadman's game of lightning ball, though Aquos took the damage. Amusta was just smiling at her seemingly victorious battle.

"Well played milady. But I won't loose." Aquos then shrunk his wings in size, though he was still at mid air. In exchange, his hands were covered in mist and his scythes were growing longer and sharper.

"Me too loverboy." said Amusta she channeled all her lightning to her sword. She set her herself at the ready. Both of them charged and a loud clash was heard. She and Aquos weapons met, and were generating cold ice and multicolored flames.

A strong force sent both of them to the ground. The weapons had created pressure in which they both gave in on each other and they sent the pressure to their targets. Amusta was standing, her armor and clothes completely torn. Aquos was still standing, without a dent in his armor.

"Hehe, nice play loverboy.I guess I lost.." Amusta knelt and ceased her lightning on her blade. Aquos just stood there and smiled without any intent to fight.

"Wrong. I lost. Well played, milady." At that instant, Aquos' armor was shattered, his scythes were broken and his wings were spouting out the mist that he had kept within him. Some blood came out too, though the mist was covering it up and freezing it in mid air. He fell to the ground, then he merely turned to smoke.

"Guess....he could not handle this clone...heh...ugh..." said Amusta. She feel face-first on the ground and became unconscious.

Zelda was both bewildered at the sight, never in her life has she seen a fight like this. Ella finally out of her love dazed state saw Amusta flat on the ground.

"What happened?!" shouted Ella. Zelda just patted her on the back.

"She did her best, don't worry she is passing out. I just wish I could help Kenji. He is frozen in ice now."

"WHAT!? Why weren't you able to give him back-up!?"

"Look carefully." said Zelda. Ella looked carefully and saw a super-thin barrier around them. "When I was about to make my move, I felt something unusual. I had the feeling the moment i pass through it, I would die."

"......Yet WHY!? Why was he not killed?!" shouted Ella.

"Apparently that there enemy is a gentleman."

"A cool suave gentlemen." purred Ella.

"Kokiri kravings...you better not hit on him. He's our enemy as of this moment. Now, when I see the chance, you go help the others, but for now, we have no choice but to watch."

"OK."

MAN This is getting intense!
Can't wait! for the next one!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
EPISODE XXVIII

TIME: Same day, an hour before midnight.

~Note: All these happened in exactly a few minutes. BEFORE Drudjor and Mikael started to fight.~

Zelda was stunned and somewhat horrified. Though she can talked calmly and kept her cool, her inner feelings are exploding within her. She was apparently the only fighter who was not dazed by the looks of the enemy, mainly Aquos.

Zelda kept searching for the chance, but the barriers around Amusta and Kenji still stood strong. Ella though somewhat released from her dazed state, she was watching on and noticed something that Zelda did not react upon.

"Say Sheik, how come you did not react when you saw Amusta turn into her Dragir form?" asked Ella. Zelda looked at her through the opening of the bandanna that covered her face.

"Simple, I've met one before, rather I've heard about them, their feats, characteristics and personality. So seeing Amusta right now and the way she acted is normal to me."

"You really explains things well, expected from a sheikah." muttered Ella to herself.

"I heard that." said Zelda. Ella then coughed to divert the attention away from her. Both of them looked on, and they started to worry about Drudjor and Mikael. Both fighters have just been standing there, waiting.

"Why aren't they moving!?" said Ella. She pointed at the match of Drudjor and Mikael. No action had taken place, nothing has happened yet, no weapon was drawn nor yells were heard. Just silence.

"I believe that they are waiting for their opponent." said a voice.

Ella and Zelda looked and saw an old goron carrying something that resembles a rod or staff. "My name is Quarzor, I'm the Elder of this tribe." Zelda nodded her head while Ella bowed lightly. Quarzor just raised his hand to stop them. "Looks like I had come just in time as well."

"You have elder, but...there's nothing we can do." said Ella. She just knelt on the ground and stared at it.

"I'm afraid not, there is something we can do." said Quarzor. He walked up and urged Ella to stand. Zelda remained silent and listened on.

"What is it Elder?" asked Ella. The wise goron just laughed.

"Simple, we hope for the best. That is what friends do correct? I know of this, follow an old Goron's advice." said Quarzor. He glared around and saw what has taken place, he took a deep breath before facing Ella.

"......But...with the looks of things.." Ella was starting to lose it. She had seen Kenji and Amusta down for the count. What miracle could save them now?

"Just hope. I know this. Just hope." said Quarzor. His words assured Ella.

"OK..." said Ella sheepishly. She stood up and stared on and prayed for the chance they needed. "Looks like we have to wait though."

"Elder, if I may, is Drudjor OK?" asked Zelda. She shifted her eye towards the Wise Elder.

"I believe he is, yet at the same time he is not." said Quarzor. "The power he is using is special. Though it has a bad effect."

"Do explain Elder." Said Zelda. She wiped the sweat that was around her brow. This was too much. Ella just listened to the two chatting people.

"Drudjor is the best fighter in our entire race. He is known among all gorons within the land. Do you know what made him that famous?" said Quarzor. Zelda and Ella nodded a 'No'. The elder just laughed lightly, though his laugh had assured them what they are hearing is true.

"That's because Drudjor has been taught by me. He knows the ultimate Goron fighting style. This fighting style was used during the Hero of Time's lifetime, when Gorons were at war to protect their land. That technique is Gorzerker."

"Gorzerker?" said Ella. Zelda did not ask, she knew that word. She was, afterall, taught all secrets of history in the entire land of Hyrule, though these secrets seem pure legends. "Is that technique the reason why Drudjor is so strong?"

The wise elder nodded. Ella was surprised, and scared about this. Zelda straightened herself, she was waiting for the Elder to say it. She wanted to know if the technique she learned sounds the same.

"It's a technique that increases the strength, vitality, dexterity and concentration of a goron. Whenever a goron is hit with this technique, or when a goron experiences a great amount of angst, tension, stress and discomfort, he becomes stronger." Said Quarzor. Ella was stunned. Never have she heard of such a technique.

"So the legends about that technique is true, this is quite informational for me." said Zelda. Ella looked at her surprised. Quarzor raised his rocky eyebrow.

"I'm not surprised, the sheikah know all legends and myths of Hyrule. Though some don't believe them." said Quarzor. He thumped his staff thrice. Ella was now silenced. She could not say a word. She did not know what to say.

"That's because some of us prefer reachable myths. So, if the legends are true, then that must mean that the side effects are real then." said Zelda calmly. Her eye gazing directly at the wise elder.

"...You are correct. The technique gives great power...but it also has three stages of great threats. The first would be the user would loose his concentration of maintaining the increased power. The Second would be he would no longer have sanity and would go beserk. And the third...." but the wise elder could not continue. Ella was mystified. What would happen if the last stage is reached?

".....No need to say it Elder." said Zelda. She turned her gaze towards a still waiting Drudjor. "I just hope he won't loose control."

"Don't worry my dear. He is the best, which is the reason why I taught it only to him. Other gorons would not understand the consequences of the technique." said Quarzor. Ella continued to remain silent. She was processing what she had heard.

"Shall we watch?" asked Zelda. The wise elder nodded and both of them watched the match. Ella just looked at the two remaining fighters.

~Mikael's fight~

Mikael was standing staring at his opponent. He had been doing that since all three of his friends had started to fight their own matches. Aquos was looking at him, waiting for him to move.

"So you are wandering why I haven't moved at all?" said Mikael. Aquos nodded. "You want me to say it?"

"No need. You just wanted to watch your friends. And of course, you wanted to buy some time to get some magic back. And no, I don't think it's suspicious. I don't attack weak fighters." said Aquos. His dual scythes are set at the ready.

"Considered you attacked this tranquil little place, you call this not attacking the weak?!"

"The gorons are not weak. They are strong, and of course, I had not killed a single one by the time I arrived here. I merely destroyed the statue to get your attention."

"Heh, nice cover up. Now, shall we?" taunted Mikael. His Dual fin blades have began to glow. It emitted mists and was glowing blue in the dark. He smiled and made a "heroic" pose.

"....Don't insult me with you sorry excuse of a pose. And we shall." said Aquos. He raised his scythes, and flapped his wings vigorously. The air around both of them became cold, but none of them seemed bothered.

In an instant, both of them charged at each other. Mikael sliced forward while Aquos sliced in a zigzag pattern. They locked blades for a second, and then backed-off. Aquos charged once more, and did a "scissor choked" slice. Mikael countered by crossing his blades backward. The blades were locked yet again. Both smirked and started to channel their Ice magics on their weapons.

"I see that my magic has been well preserved and been used quite well. I'm impressed that your wenches still are alive today Zora." Mikael was mad now, he wanted to go easy at first, but now he was mad.

"Our race wenches?! How dare you! We are a noble race! We are the Zora!"

"And I AM YOUR CREATOR! I am the reason WHY you are so NOBLE, WHY you are so KNOWLEDGEABLE!" shouted Aquos. He increased his magic output, and his attacked got through Mikaels' fin blades. Both his entire arms was covered in Ice. He could not move them. He was so powerless, he staggered backward and feel to his knees. Aquos drew closer to him and stared scornfully at him.

"You as our creator? That's something I cannot buy!" shouted Mikael. Aquos kicked his fins, cracking them slightly. Mikael shouted in pain, never has he experienced this kind of intensity.

"Listen well Zora, I will try to keep my cool and be a gentlemen when I tell you about this. You see, when Nayru and I created you, I also gave you one piece of knowledge. And that was magic. Your race flourished because of that. And soon, your race started to hunger for more. As I lived with your despicable race, I begun creating my own magic, magic that was meant for me and the Goddesses alone. But you...." Mikael was in pain, yet he was able to listen on about Aquos' ranting. He cared what he said, and he did not wish to hear what he will say next. He was afraid to hear a set of words that will sting him for life.

"When I was going to the temple of the Goddesses, the current Zora queen ordered her guards to attack me. I fought back in order to protect my gift. Your race had developed magic of their own, but they were no use to me. What bested me was the numbers, they were too many. And they stole it, your race betrayed my trust on you, you had stolen magic that was not meant for you in the first place. Yet you wenches had to steal it, cause you were so magically hungry." Mikael had lost his sanity, he was shouting and screeching. Aquos found it amusingly sadistic. He grabbed his frozen fin and smashed his other hand. The fin was destroyed like shattered Ice. Mikael was moaning and shouting louder. He was in so much pain.

"Now that you know, do you really think that your race is that noble? I think not. I've had enough talk. Time to finish you wench." said Aquos devilishly. He raised his scythe and started slashing him. Mikael unable to defend, attack nor move took it all in. He was about to loose consciousness. He had lost his pride. Aquos stopped and looked at him. He smirked for a bit, then he folded his dual scythes. He muttered something and then the scythe had become a long sharp boomerang. Mikael did not stir, he was too weak. He no longer cared.

"Meet my Zliceerang. It was the gift that your race stole. THIS weapon I had was meant for the Goddesses, but you stole it. And now, accept retribution." scorned Aquos. He jumped backward and turned his body. He then floated a few inches from the ground. "Die." Mikael closed his eyes.

He threw it, and in an instant, the sharp boomerang sliced the skin of Mikael, it U-turned and sliced again. It repeated this process quite a lot. It seemed like Mikael was ion a dancing tornado that sliced his every being. And then, his other fin was completely sliced of his arm. He was now finless. Mikael screamed one more time before passing out into oblivion.

"Sweet retribution."

O_O......

Last edited:

Hazel

A Frog
TIME: Same day, an hour before midnight.
[/CENTER]

~Note: All these happened in exactly a few minutes. BEFORE Drudjor and Mikael started to fight.~

Zelda was stunned and somewhat horrified. Though she can talk calmly and keep her cool, her inner feelings are exploding within her. She was apparently the only fighter who was not dazed by the looks of the enemy, mainly Aquos.
That shouldn't be in the Present tense.

Zelda kept searching for the chance, but the barriers around Amusta and Kenji still stood strong. Ella though somewhat released from her dazed state, she was watching on and noticed something that Zelda did not react upon.

"Say Sheik, how come you did not react when you saw Amusta turn into her Dragir form?" asked Ella. Zelda looked at her through the opening of the bandanna that covered her face.
bandana

"Simple, I've met one before, rather I've heard about them, their feats, characteristics and personality. So seeing Amusta right now and the way she acted is normal to me."

"You really explains things well, expected from a sheikah." muttered Ella to herself.

"I heard that." said Zelda. Ella then coughed to divert the attention away from her. Both of them looked on, and they started to worry about Drudjor and Mikael. Both fighter's have just been standing there, waiting.
Fighters

"Why aren't they moving!?" said Ella. She pointed at the match of Drudjor and Mikael. No action had taken place, nothing has happened yet, no weapon was drawn nor yells were seen. Just silence.
Heard, no? XD

"I believe that they are waiting for their opponent." said a voice.

Ella and Zelda looked and saw an old goron carrying something that resembles a rod or staff. "My name of Quarzor, I'm the Elder of this tribe." Zelda nodded her head while Ella bowed lightly. Quarzor just raised his hand to stop them. "Looks like I had come just in time as well."
is

"You have elder, but...there's nothing we can do." said Ella. She just knelt on the ground and stared at it.

"I'm afraid not, there is something we can do." said Quarzor. He walked up and urged Ella to stand. Zelda remained silent and listened on.

"What is it Elder?" asked Ella. The wise goron just laughed.

"Simple, we hope for the best. That is what friends do correct? I know of this, follow an old Goron's advice." said Quarzor. He glared around and saw what has taken place, he took a deep breath before facing Ella.

"......But...with the looks of things.." Ella was starting to loose it. She had seen Kenji and Amusta down for the count. What miracle could save them now?
lose

"Just hope. I know this. Just hope." said Quarzor. His words assured Ella.

"OK..." said Ella sheepishly. She stood up and stared on and prayed for the chance they needed. "Looks like we have to wait though."

"Elder, if I may, is Drudjor OK?" asked Zelda. She shifted her eye towards the Wise Elder.

"I believe he is, yet at the same time he is not." said Quarzor. "The power he is using is special. Though it has a bad effect."

"Do explain Elder." Said Zelda. She wiped the sweat that was around her brow. This was too much. Ella just listened to the two chatting people.

"Drudjor is the best fighter in our entire race. He is known among all gorons within the land. Do you know what made him that famous?" said Quarzor. Zelda and Ella nodded a 'No'. The elder just laughed lightly, though his laugh had assured them what they are hearing is true.

"That's because Drudjor has been taught by me. He knows the ultimate Goron fighting style. This fighting style was used during the Hero of Time's lifetime, when Gorons were at war to protect their land. That technique is Gorzerker."

"Gorzerker?" said Ella. Zelda did not ask, she knew that word. She was, afterall, taught all secrets of history in the entire land of Hyrule, though these secrets seem pure legends. "Is that technique the reason why Drudjor is so strong?"

The wise elder nodded. Ella was surprised, and scared about this. Zelda straightened herself, she was waiting for the Elder to say it. She wanted to know if the technique she learned sounds the same.

"It's a technique that increases the strength, vitality, dexterity and concentration of a goron. Whenever a goron is hit with this technique, or when a goron experiences a great amount of angst, tension, stress and discomfort, he becomes stronger." Said Quarzor. Ella was stunned. Never have she heard of such a technique.

"So the legends about that technique is true, this is quite informational for me." said Zelda. Ella looked at her surprised. Quarzor raised his rocky eyebrow.

"I'm not surprised, the sheikah know all legends and myths of Hyrule. Though some don't believe them." said Quarzor. He thumped his staff thrice. Ella was now silenced. She could not say a word. She did not know what to say.

"That's because some of us prefer reachable myths. So, if the legends are true, then that must mean that the side effects are real then." said Zelda calmly. Her eye gazing directly at the wise elder.

"...You are correct. The technique gives great power...but it also has three stages of great threats. The first would be the user would loose his concentration of maintaining the increased power. The Second would be he would no longer have sanity and would go beserk. And the third...." but the wise elder could not continue. Ella was mystified. What would happen if the last stage is reached?

".....No need to say it Elder." said Zelda. She turned her gaze towards a still waiting Drudjor. "I just hope he won't loose control."

"Don't worry my dear. He is the best, which is the reason why I taught it only to him. Other gorons would not understand the consequences of the technique." said Quarzor. Ella continued to remain silent. She was processing what she had heard.

"Shall we watch?" asked Zelda. The wise elder nodded and both of them watched the match. Ella just looked at the two remaining fighters.

~Mikael's fight~

Mikael was standing staring at his opponent. He had been doing that since all three of his friends had started to fight their own matches. Aquos was looking at him, waiting for him to move.

"So you are wandering why I haven't moved at all?" said Mikael. Aquos nodded. "You want me to say it?"

"No need. You just wanted to watch your friends. And of course, you wanted to buy some time to get some magic back. And no, I don't think it's suspicious. I don't attack weak fighters." said Aquos. His dual scythes are set at the ready.

"Considered you attacked this tranquil little place, you call this not attacking the weak?!"

"The gorons are not weak. They are strong, and of course, I had not killed a single one by the time I arrived here. I merely destroyed the statue to get your attention."

"Heh, nice cover up. Now, shall we?" taunted Mikael. His Dual fin blades have began to glow. It emitted mists and was glowing blue in the dark. He smiled and made a "heroic" pose.

"....Don't insult me with you sorry excuse of a pose. And we shall." said Aquos. He raised his scythes, and flapped his wings vigorously. The air around both of them became cold, but none of them seemed bothered.

In an instant, both of them charged at each other. Mikael sliced forward while Aquos sliced in a zigzag pattern. They locked blades for a second, and then backed-off. Aquos charged once more, and did a "scissor choked" slice. Mikael countered by crossing his blades backward. The blades were locked yet again. Both smirked and started to channel their Ice magics on their weapons.

"I see that my magic has been well preserved and been used quite well. I'm impressed that your wenches still are alive today Zora." Mikael was mad now, he wanted to go easy at first, but now he was mad.

"Our race wenches?! How dare you! We are a noble race! We are the Zora!"

"And I AM YOUR CREATOR! I am the reason WHY you are so NOBLE, WHY you are so KNOWLEDGEABLE!" shouted Aquos. He increased his magic output, and his attacked got through Mikaels' fin blades. Both his entire arms was covered in Ice. He could not move them. He was so powerless, he staggered backward and feel to his knees. Aquos drew closer to him and stared scornfully at him.

"You as our creator? That's something I cannot buy!" shouted Mikael. Aquos kicked his fins, cracking them slightly. Mikael shouted in pain, never has he experienced this kind of intensity.

"Listen well Zora, I will try to keep my cool and be a gentlemen when I tell you about this. You see, when Nayru and I created you, I also gave you one piece of knowledge. And that was magic. Your race flourished because of that. And soon, your race started to hunger for more. As I lived with your despicable race, I begun creating my own magic, magic that was meant for me and the Goddesses alone. But you...." Mikael was in pain, yet he was able to listen on about Aquos' ranting. He cared what he said, and he did not wish to hear what he will say next. He was afraid to hear a set of words that will sting him for life.

"When I was going to the temple of the Goddesses, the current Zora queen ordered her guards to attack me. I fought back in order to protect my gift. Your race had developed magic of their own, but they were no use to me. What bested me was the numbers, they were too many. And they stole it, your race betrayed my trust on you, you had stolen magic that was not meant for you in the first place. Yet you wenches had to steal it, cause you were so magically hungry." Mikael had lost his sanity, he was shouting and screeching. Aquos found it amusingly sadistic. He grabbed his frozen fin and smashed his other hand. The fin was destroyed like shattered Ice. Mikael was moaning and shouting louder. He was in so much pain.

"Now that you know, do you really think that your race is that noble? I think not. I've had enough talk. Time to finish you wench." said Aquos devilishly. He raised his scythe and started slashing him. Mikael unable to defend, attack nor move took it all in. He was about to loose consciousness. He had lost his pride. Aquos stopped and looked at him. He smirked for a bit, then he folded his dual scythes. He muttered something and then the scythe had become a long sharp boomerang. Mikael did not stir, he was too weak. He no longer cared.

"Meet my Zliceerang. It was the gift that your race stole. THIS weapon I had was meant for the Goddesses, but you stole it. And now, accept retribution." scorned Aquos. He jumped backward and turned his body. He then floated a few inches from the ground. "Die." Mikael closed his eyes.

He threw it, and in an instant, the sharp boomerang sliced the skin of Mikael, it U-turned and sliced again. It repeated this process quite a lot. It seemed like Mikael was ion a dancing tornado that sliced his every being. And then, his other fin was completely sliced of his arm. He was now finless. Mikael screamed one more time before passing out into oblivion.

"Sweet retribution."

o_O
Wow...
Great job, anyway. I saw some typos.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
EPISODE XXIX

TIME: Midnight

Mikael laid unconscious at the battleground. His body has been covered with cuts, and bruises. His complexion was loosing it's bluish hue, slowly turning pale as the time passed by. Both his finblades, along with his fins have been cut off, frozen and smashed to pieces by Aquos. Mikael is soon slowly reaching deeper into the darkness.

Ella was horrified. Never had she seen such a brutal battle. Tears were flowing harder, and her hands and teeth were clenched tightly, trying to make her forget what she had seen, but she can't. Aquos was slowly dying. Zelda had nearly lost her cool, but she retained her calming posture. Quarzor was lowering his head, as if saying his final words.

Aquos looked over to Ella's side. He took a deep breath and tried to regain his gentleman attitude. He really let loose his rage upon a simple Zora warrior. He caught the zliceerang in mid-air, and morphed it back to his dual scythes. Then he proceeded towards the body and quickly froze it. "Don't worry, he'll survive if he freezes. I assure you."

Ella just kept crying. Zelda stared at him, trying to intimidate him with her sheikah looks, but Aquos merely chuckled. Quarzor crossed his arms around Ella and comforted her.

"It's time for the Goron's match, Your Male friend and Dragir fought a good fight with my clones, and I really had a hard time controlling both of them at the exact same time. I must say, they may have...it. I commend your friends to that."

Zelda kept staring, sending her negative vibes to him. Aquos once more chuckled before disappearing. Zelda then lost her concentration and stopped her intimidating eye contact. "..Looks like the real one is with Drudjor..."

"Indeed young sheikah." said Quarzor calmly as he tried to ease Ella's crying.

"What I don't get is, why does he show mercy?" said Zelda. Quarzor looked at her, and both made eye contact. Zelda got her answer. "So, will Drudjor beat him before he...."

"I pray he does."

~Drudjor's Match~

Drudjor was watching his four of his companions fighting their own match. He had been watching Kenji and Amusta's fight, and he was proud of both of them, none of them died, and had weakened his opponent considerably. Though he was near the point of loosing his sanity when he saw what Aquos did to Mikael.

The real Aquos had concentrated most of his power on controlling his clones, One had lost it's use, the other merely still standing. The one he dispersed at Mikael's match made some of his strength return. He also concentrated and the one at Kenji's spot also disappeared. His strength completely returned, and he was at his best, well...not really.

"I must admit, that lady was one tough dragir.I lost about more than a fourth of my power with her." said Aquos. Drudjor just spatted at his remark.

"You ready to get smashed?" taunted Drudjor. He once more tensed up more, his Gorzerker state growing more powerful.

"I believe it is you who will get smashed." taunted Aquos. He suddenly threw his dual scythes in the air, and created two once more, and he then turned the one he created into the Zliceerang. He caught his dual scythes as it feel back. He morphed it as well into a Zliceerang. He then added more mist within it, thereby tripling it's size. He was now dual wielding an extremely large dual sharpened boomerang made of ice and mist.
"Time to slice and ice."

"Time to break the ice." taunted Drudjor back.

Drudjor held his ground as Aquos threw his dual boomerangs of Ice. He then charged at Drudjor and began a fist fight with him. Drudjor dodged most of his uppercuts and elbow shoots, he countered them with either blocking it with his arm or by catching his hand in the precise moment.

Aquos punched him from the left, then Drudjor blocked it by letting it his his right, he then countered by punching him in the torso. Aquos did not flinch at the hit, and he threw a jab at his cheek. Drudjor took it and did not flinch, he countered it with a strong punch. Aquos dodged it and kicked Drudjor's shin. Drudjor felt nothing and low kicked his ankles.

Aquos was about to fall backward, but he flapped his wings to give him balance, and as he did, he gathered momentum and concentrated it on his right hand. He grabbed Drudjor by the arm and slowly started squeezing it. Drudjor just took it in and Elbow shoot his arm. Aquos flinched just a second. Drudjor saw his chance and started sending a barrage of punches and kicks. Aquos defended from most of his kicks and punches, but not his uppercuts and his elbow stabs.

Drudjor kept punching and all of a sudden, he got sliced at the back. He flinched in pain, which made him stop punching Aquos. Aquos smiled, but then he too got sliced, but the slice healed his wounds slightly. Drudjor was in slight pain, but he shoved them aside and concentrated more on Aquos.

"So the boomerangs are just decorations eh?" said Drudjor. he ducked as a boomerang came from his right side.

"You might say that, besides, I feel unsatisfied, I want a real match, so I threw my boomerangs. They heal me, and they freeze you slowly goron, I hope you like winter!" taunted Aquos. He charged once more and threw more punches at him.

Drudjor dodged his punch and ducked as the boomerangs had come into his range. Aquos was hit instead and his wounds were slowly healing. Drudjor was loosing patience, his opponent will just recover after he fights. This is a "no-win" situation.

"What's wrong Goron? Afraid of the embrace of still death?" taunted Aquos.

"Nope." said Drudjor.

"Quite quick, expected that from a goron. Well let's see how you deal with this!" Aquos created ten sets of dual scythes around him, and then morphed them into zliceerangs. Half of them are small, but quick, the others are bigger than the ones he made earlier. The battle field has become a death by dance arena. "Let's dance rockman!"

"Quite so, Subzero." taunted Drudjor.

Both charged and threw their fists at each other, Drudjor dodged the boomerangs as he punched Aquos, he was concentrating more power on each punch, and he was getting nearer to his victory. Aquos got hit by a boomerang, but this time, the wound did not heal, it just bleed. Drudjor was bewildered as to why would he do that.

"I suppose Sir Frozealot got damaged by his own attacks."

"I thought it would be fair, so I added it, be warned, that they all do damage to you, and some heal me, but some also deal damage to me as well. I say we just enjoy our fight. Let's rock!"

Aquos charged again, and jabbed Drudjor. Drudjor caught it and returned his punch to his chin. He then dodged a boomerang coming from his left and right, then he kicked Aquos in the shoulders. Aquos dodged as well, but he got damaged by one of his daggers. Both fighters kept attacking, trading and defending from each other's punches, they also evaded the sharp weapons that circled the battlefield. It was a closed dome death dance.

~An hour had passed.

Drudjor was at his limit, he can't control his gorzerker stage, he was slowly getting dizzy. Aquos was now the one punching him. Drudjor was not able to dodge the boomerangs as well. He was wide open. Aquos abused the chance and sent everything that he had. Aquos was letting loose, he was tired and was taking damage from his own daggers, his wings have been bleeding since Drudjor punched him a while back. He was weaker than drudjor, but he was still strong.

Aquos then delivered his final punch, and knocked Drudjor unconscious. But he also got sliced by his own boomerangs in the process, three hit him from his rear, left and shoulder points. He then concentrated the last of his power to dissolve the zliceerangs. Drudjor was unconscious while Aquos was awake. Victory seemed eminent.

Aquos then kneelt down, and looked at where Ella and Zelda stood. There were two fighters left, and he was weak to the point of death. If he were to fight another match, he would lose. But...

"Nice job Goron. But I better use this as a last resort." said Aquos weakly. He suddenly channeled everything in his body, the cold air and the barriers that separated the four fighters disappeared. Heat was returning back to the area. The ice that sheltered Mikael and froze Kenji on the ground disappeared.

Zelda and Ella saw the chance, and were off to get Amusta and Mikael. Quarzor just stood there, and watch and checked if Drudjor was really unconscious. He knew drudjor all too well. He never goes unconscious. Unless....

Ella carried Mikael, and Zelda carried the knocked out Amusta. Kenji was limping his way to Zelda. Zelda saw him from the distance, and went to him, carrying Amusta along with her.

Zelda checked him closely, he was weak, yet able to limp his way to here, or at least tried too. Kenji slowly pointed at his neck. Zelda saw the Pendant of Fusion and quickly held it. Kenji was immediately turned to bright light then he was gone.

Zelda felt heavy all of the sudden, not only was she carrying Amusta, but saving Kenji. Though his speed and strength was used by Zelda, she was easily fatigued. Probably cause Kenji passed out in his state of possession.

Zelda hesitated at moment then quickly carried Amusta near Quarzor. Ella slowly carried Mikael, who was in a state of near death. Their looks were horrifying to see, but they did their best.

"This dragir will be fine, however the Zora will be unable to fight anymore. His fins are irreplaceable." Said Quarzor.

"..I know" weeped Ella lightly. Though her tears still flowed, she forced them back to concentrate on what to do next. Zelda then sat down, feeling better than she was standing.

"Sheik and Ella both of you better get out of here." said Quarzor. Zelda just looked at him while Ella raised an eyebrow. "I believe....he will do the last stage."

"WHAT!?" shouted Zelda. Ella looked at her, she was shocked. What could the last stage of the Gorzerker be? What could possibly go wrong around this time?

"You mean he's...."

"Just go."

"Ella, you carry Mikael, I'll carry Amusta. Kenji is fine. Trust me." said Zelda. Ella just followed her orders. The situation seemed dire.

Aquos had finally absorbed every single cold air, ice or anything that is freezing around the area. It made him glow a light blue before a deep sapphire. His wings suddenly grew, and it covered his entire body. There was now a sapphire blue orb in the center of the town.

Zelda and Ella rushed away, trying to avoid the incoming catastrophe. Zelda just gave Quarzor an inquisitive look, then she was off. Quarzor was now left alone, to watch the match.

~A few minutes later~

The sapphire blue orb broke suddenly, revealing a bright light. The area around it began to freeze, and there, a creature floated.

Aquos had morphed into his Trilance Triforce Beast Form, the Gleice. He was large as Castle Town. His long serpentine body has been covered in scales which glowed under the moonlight. His eyes showed kindness and serenity. His claws well as sharp as an army of Volvagias. His Deep Blue mane covered the top part of his serpentine body. He had a long majestic snout which mist seeps out. His two whiskers were floating ominously, The mist from his mouth must be making it float. His tail was long and as sharp as his Zliceerang, but it can deal quadruple damage, stronger than his dancing boomerang dome of death a while back. He has four legs, and each has it's own special claw. He was floating above the ruined battlefield.

"I...cannot...believe...that..I..must..use..this...holy...form." said Aquos slowly. The majestic beast was talking calmly and sincerely. "I...commend..thee...Beat...me...once..more...and...I..yield...to...thee....thy..secret..."

Quarzor dropped his Rod. Never has he seen a majestic beast. He wanted to kneel and praise him, for he was a divine beast. "So...the old scriptures...are..true....Hmm!?" Quarzor looked immediately at where Drudjor was at. He felt a strong power and a growing presence. "It..has begun."

Drudjor suddenly glowed a bright red. He was soon enveloped in fire red flames. His body was consumed, leaving nothing but a great flame lighting the night sky. Aquos just stood there, waiting.

The fire grew exponentially and emitted a crack of fire and a whip of heat. The heat melted the ground below it, and absorbed the melted ground. After a few moments. A large shockwave was emitted from the flame, and the flame dispersed. In it's place was a large beast the same height as that of Aquos.

Drudjor had morphed into an ancient fire demon, the Gorferno. Drudjor had wings on his back, one was bright red-orange and emitted hot flames, the other was dark and black, which emitted dark evil flames. His body was buff on the chest, but it slimed into nothing. His lower torso appeared as a smoke. He was literally a half demon. His upper body was covered in a mixture of red, orange, black, and yellow flames. His eyes were as red as blood. He had the bloodlust and the savagery of the ancient demon. His arms were long, and his hands were as sharp as that of the Master Sword, though it cannot banish evil, it absorbs them. His mouth was emitting a red and black mist, and the air around him was hot.

Quarzor stood in fear. He knew the consequences of the technique, cause he himself have become one.

"Never let the darkness take you Drudjor. Only you can free yourself from that state."

This....is.......ZELDA!

Fun fact: You know, this WAS supposed to be Episode 35, BUT! When Charged talked to me sometime back, he said to post at least once a week. But I rather not. It seems...too much waiting. SO I had another Idea. I'll just fuse episodes together, and make them into ONE big episode of action, magic and PIE!

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it all! And IF you want to join in, I repeat just PM me your character! Ok? Thanks!:P

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
UPDATE:

Sorry if I haven't posted the next Episode.

I was afraid this might Happen, that was why I was rushing before in posting the next Episodes, and now I can't seem to find time and edit my draft and paste it here.....Well This is bad. I promise I'll post the next one SOON. Hopefully, my professor(who hates me) will be much kinder. Maybe I'll post it around this weekend, maybe next week. But i can't guarantee it.

Sorry if it took so long, now I present to you....MY latest episode!

EPISODE XXX

TIME: Same

Zelda and Ella made their way through the buildings. Both were tense and tired, they wanted to get away, they had too, Quarzor told them too. Ella, was still shaken with what she had seen tonight, Mikael was dying, she could not think of a potion that might make him better. Zelda was carrying Amusta with ease, but she was having a hard time, even with Kenji's strength accessible to her, she was carrying two persons, a knocked out Amusta and an unconscious Kenji.

As both made their way towards the town, they saw a couple of Gorons panicking. Zelda ran faster and urged Ella to stop for a moment. Ella hesitated a moment, and stopped in her tracks.

"What is it Sheik?" said Ella. Her voice had signs of panic.

"Ella.....I need you too escort the Gorons, every single Goron out of this town, NOW."

Ella looked at her sternly before she laid Mikael softly on the ground. She stood back up and gave her serious look. Zelda just looked at her, before laying Amusta near Mikael.

"What? Why the sudden change of plans? Aren't we supposed to get out of here?" questioned Ella.

"I know that. But we should at least save the people. We need to save every life." said Zelda.

"And how do you propose we do that? As you can see, WE need to find a spot to hid, especially Mikael. He is DYING. He needs immediate care!" said Ella as she lost her temper.

"You may have a point, but I was taught that every race is worth saving." said Zelda calmly.

".....Fine. But we MUST first find a spot for Mikael." said Ella. She began thinking of a plan, but then..

"I'll.....do it." said Amusta. Zelda and Ella saw Amusta standing on her weakened legs. Her wings were bleeding, her arms and torso had cuts and bruises. "I heard...everything. Ella, give me a potion...It might not heal me, but it will give me enough strength to help..."

"Amusta!"shouted Ella with delight. She immediately handed her a potion. Amusta drank the contents, and felt part of her energy returning to her. Zelda just nodded and looked at Amusta.

"Amusta, be careful. You may be a Dragir, though a strong one, but your still weak. Keep yourself alive. I have something to do, namely leading all Gorons to the base of the mountain. That will be our meeting spot. I'll see you there." said Zelda. She nodded again, and then left the two in the dust.

"Heh, a Sheikah ordering a higher race, kinda refreshing." smirked Amusta. She flapped her scaly wings a bit to get herself ready. "OK! Though the soreness is still there, I might be able to lead the rest of the Gorons out. Let's meet at the base of the mountain."

"Question! What about Mikael!?" shouted Ella suddenly. Amusta then looked at the dying Mikael. She felt her stomach turn at the sight.

"Right. Change of plans. You find a spot in the base of the mountain to treat Mikael's wounds and keep him alive till all the Gorons are there. I'll lead them to the base."

"...Ok. But...if I climb down...it might be..."

"Don't worry about the time...now....let me....great. my satchel's been torn. I hope the stone is still....AHA!" shouted Amusta. She held out the stone that she used to make portals. She drew a portal big enough Ella to enter. "Take this portal, it will bring you to the base of the mountain. Treat him soon. GO!"

Ella just grabbed Mikael and smiled at Amusta before going through the portal. As soon as Ella entered, the portal dispersed.

Amusta then closed her eyes, and concentrated on her wings. She flapped her wings and started to soar around, searching for Gorons.

~Meanwhile....~

Zelda was passing by each Goron, leading them to the outskirts of the tribe. She gave instructions, about the base of the mountain, and the battle is about to take place. Every Goron she talked to listened to her, and followed her instructions.

"Good. I better search for more...."

~A few minutes have passed~

Drudjor and Aquos were about to duke it out. Both of them looked at each other intensely, but soon it stopped. Drudjor's Gorferno form was relentless. It was eager to start fighting. Aquos just stayed still.

"Me....des...troy......E.....v.....il....con...sume....l...ig.....ht..."

The mighty Gorferno flapped his wings, and a flurry of black and red flames showed the ground, some hit Aquos, though he did not flinch. Aquos' Gleice form stood still. He just waited patiently...for the first move. And then, it happened. The mighty Gorferno raised his arm and shoot out arrow-shaped flames, each in black, red and orange color. The arrows were about to hit Aquos, but Aquos simply bent his serpentine body and the arrows missed their target and hit the mountain range, exploding and causing the rocks to melt on contact. The Gorferno continued to shoot arrows of fire, but he flapped his wings faster, and from his wings emitted spears of red and black flames. Aquos just continued evading his attacks. He then breath an icy breath, eliminating the arrows and spear, and freezing the arm of the Gorferno. The Gorferno smirked, and merely destroyed the ice, along with his arm. A new arm regenerated, but it was longer and darker. Aquos saw this, and he too smirked.

Both took to the skies, Aquos shoot a barrage of Ice breaths, and some mist bombs while the Gorferno shoot Orange and black flames. Some attacks reached their target, doing damage and merely disappeared as soon as they had done their job. Aquos charged at the Gorferno while projecting Icicle spike around his mane and Claws. The Gorferno simply glowed brighter and hotter. Aquos was burned while the Gorferno was partially frozen from their attacks. Aquos continued to charge and tried to wring his way around the Gorferno, hoping his icicle spikes doing the work. The Gorferno just increased fire, and tried burning Aquos. This continued for quite sometime.

~30 have passed~

Aquos had stopped charging and retracted his icicle spikes. The Gorferno kept his guard up, and this time, he was the one charging. He tried punching the serpent dragon, but it did not hit him clearly, though the flames around the fists have done damage to Aquos. Aquos barely flinch at his opponent's efforts. Aquos backed away in the sky, and began circling the Gorferno. He tried to evade it's punches, but the heat around his fists are doing him damage. He then started a spiraling motion as he circled the Gorferno. He then summoned his Icicle spikes, but this time, he enveloped them with mist. The Gorferno, not knowing his plan, dropped his guard. He then tried doing a flaming Headbutt on the serpent, but it missed. Aquos saw his chance, and spiraled towards him. He then wrapped his icicle spiked body around the Gorferno. He began constricting his opponent, applying cold ice to help weaken his opponent. The Gorferno was shouting maliciously, he was both in pain, yet he was excited. He began breathing black flames around his mouth, missing Aquos' snout by a hair. He wriggled and writhe, trying to break free from the Icy hold, yet it was unsuccessful.

Aquos continued constricting him, hoping to end the fight. The Gorferno, seeing that he might not break free, laughed hard and began disintegrating into fire keese. Aquos was shocked and immediately got out of the sea of fire keese. The swarm of Fire keese followed Aquos, hoping to burn him ever so slowly. Aquos just breath Ice at them, but it only made the Fire keese into regular keese. Soon, the keese were at his tail, and began biting him slowly. Aquos whipped his tail, killing some keese in the process. This continues for quite sometime as well.

~An hour had passed~

Aquos was still fighting an army of fire keese, he was enveloped by them, he was like a fairy who was caught inside a bottle. The were biting every inch of his serpent body, and Aquos was loosing his concentration. He roared, and all the keese dispersed. Seeing his chance, he rammed towards the keese, summoning his Icicle spikes in the process. Half of the swarm of keese were eliminated, he had done a good job...or so he thought. The remaining fire keese melded back into the Gorferno. Though he had shrunk in size. Aquos, feeling his victory nearing, rammed the Gorferno, hoping to end him. The Gorferno smiled, then he breath a black mist at him. Aquos stopped in his tracks, and was inside the black mist. He tried sensing his opponent, but he cannot. He then suddenly felt a slash, on his lower body. He checked, but nothing was there. Again, a slash was lashed out, this time at his snout. Furious, Aquos began firing Ice breaths in every direction. Nothing hit, but at each shoot he iced out, either a slash, a stab or a bite was given to him.

Aquos was getting tired of these, so he began circling around his own serpentine body. He then summoned little spikes on his body. He shoot them out like a small spike, hoping to hit their target. There was a cry, and Aquos immediately lashed his tail towards the sound. The Gorferno shouted in pain before he got thrown out of his black mist. Aquos emerged outside and saw his opponent. Both were weak and fatigued, but they had to finish this.

Aquos suddenly roared and his serpentine body shrunk in length. His body was now the length of a Dodongo, his claws disappeared, but his snout was changing shape. His snout grew longer, the whiskers shrunk, and his snout was like a gun's barrel. The Gorferno saw this, and just laughed. He then roared himself, and he shrunk in size, his arms getting shorter, and his wings disappearing. His knuckles grew in size, one was made of pure black flames, the other made of red and orange flames.

"Meet thy maker, Demon."

"Destroy...All...KILL....ALL!!!!"

Aquos' snout was glowing a light blue, the clouds were being drawn into the snout, as if preparing to fire. The Gorferno prepared top charge, his fists were immoliating and were ready to pound and burn. Aquos then concentrated his remaining Ice magic. He then locked on the Gorferno, showing the intention to kill.

"Glacialis Diruo!!" roared Aquos.

"Incendia Ruina!!"roared the Gorferno.

Aquos fired his channeled Icicle shot, and the Gorferno charged, his fists first. The Gorferno met the icy shot, and both powers were locked. Each attack was trying to break through the other, but Aquos and the Gorferno concentrated on their attacks, hoping not to be broken through. Both did not give up, both kept it up, and each concentrated harder hoping to get through, but it soon ended. The Gorferno was losing his flames, his attack became weaker. He was losing his black and red color. He as about to be iced in. Aquos was happy to see his victory nearing, so he channeled harder. The attack nearly got through to the Gorferno, but..something happened in that moment.

~In the plane between time and space~

Drudjor was concentrating all his might, but he was losing, he wanted to fight so badly, he wanted to destroy the enemy who killed his brothers. He wanted revenge. "I must.....get him...in order...to...defend...the honor...of the...Gorons...to defend the...honor...of my tribe....to protect....my friends!"

"Then don't depend on revenge." said a sweet voice.

"Who is that?" said Drudjor, he looked around and saw a figure in the distance. It seems that the figure was wearing something red. "Are you here to take me to the afterlife?"

"I....am not important, nor I am here to take you. I am giving you a choice here. I want you to stop using revenge as the force, but use the force....of your friends, of yourself."

"But....I don't know If i can do it! The Gorzerker technique depends on damage and rage. If I depend...then..."

"That was not the reason I gave the technique to your people, it's true power...lies....in....f-" but the figure disappeared before it could finish it's sentence. Drudjor was left there contemplating. His contemplating seemed to last an eternity, but it ended with his decision.

"I....will...use....it."

~In reality~

As Aquos attack was about to break through, The Gorzerker's flames grew larger, but the flames lacked the blackness, the evil presence. It was just yellow and red flames. The face of the Gorzerker showed the face of Drudjor, but it seemed like he was in some sort of Avatar state. Aquos was surprised to see, so he shot used the last on his power to kill his opponent, but Drudjor, the True Gorzerker, used his Holy Flames to fight back. His attack broke through, and he headed towards Aquos. He punched Aquos with his yellow and red fists, each dealing a massive blow to Aquos. Aquos flinched, and spat blood. He then collapsed in mid air, returning to his Trilance form. He fell to the ground with a loud crash. Drudjor descended slowly, but his flames did not melt the ground, it made the ground sprout out plant life.

Quarzor, totally speechless at what he just saw, just stayed in his corner and looked on. He could not believe what he had seen.

"Looks like he had mastered the true Gorzerker technique, the technique that was said to be given by Din the Goddess of Power. You had failed her test before, haven't you Elder." said a voice.

Quarzor looked behind him, and saw Zelda crouching in a corner. She walked up to Quarzor. She just patted him on the back and just looked at the scene unfold. "We'll talk later, let's just see what will happen."

"You have bested me." said Aquos painfully. He smirked and lay on the ground. Drudjor was just looking at him. "I admit defeat, and as I have promised, I will tell you the secrets of the Trilance. I will tell you, but not here. Get your friends healed. Then I will tell you."

"Is that a word that you, a descendant of the Goddesses, will kept? Lest you be scorned for an eternity by the goddesses themselves?"

"..I do."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom