• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Legend of Zelda: The Forgotten Descendants

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Legend of Zelda: The Forgotten Descendants
by K4

Prologue

Hyrule was a land of the Gods. A land of magic and prosperity, ruled by the race called Hylians. They believed that they were the descendants of the Goddesses. They believe they are the one. But the true descendants are not of the Hylians, not of the Gorons, the Zoras, The Deku, The Gerudos nor the Dragir. The true descendants were powerful, elusive and mysterious. They are masters of time. Now the Evil has come to reawaken that race, to ruin the balance of Hyrule, and the balance of the Land of the Goddesses.

Half an hour before Sunset.

From atop a cliff south of Hyrule, a cloaked man was looking over the scenery, relaxing and taking in the view.

"Ahh....Hyrule. How I missed this place. How long has it been?" said the cloaked man. He sat down and ate an apple that was in his left satchel. To his right was a Glowing Green Staff. The Staff levitated ominously and began to glow. After awhile it spoke.

"Over a Millennium, You have been asleep, forgotten and weakened during that time." said
the staff. "I've awakened you from your slumber and now...I wish you to awaken your brothers and sisters."

"And why is it that you have awakened me? The reason why the Goddesses put me and my race to eternal slumber was because of.." but was cut-off by the levitating staff

"I..have my reasons. Personal reasons my good friend." The staff said. It levitated from his side to in front of him. The staff then transformed into a tall slim crimson colored cloak with eyes. "In due time, I will tell you what I plan."

The cloaked man then snickered, stood up and his cloak turned into wings. "I really hate being kept out of plans, Tell me already your goals ,Sergurl. Only then will I do as you say, otherwise....." He raised his crippled hands and drafted the shape of a sword from thin air. He recited an Ancient Language inaudible to hear and 2 blades appeared. One was a Sword of ice, It's handle was decorated with gold jewels and ancient runes were written all over the blade. The other was a Sword of flame, it's handle decorated with rubies and flames were engulfing the metal of the sword. The cloaked man then pointed his flaming sword at the Cloak, close enough to nearly set the cloak ablaze. "I would have to ask you nicely."

There was a long pause. The cloak just floated there with the Flaming sword near it's eyes. After awhile the cloak spoke.

"....As you wish, Lord Grindelvel. I will tell you my goals, but not here, I can sense that your power is weakening from that....delightful performance." said Sergurl. "I'll take you to Dragiria Island, that's where i live." Sergurl then transformed again from a cloak to a Staff. "Use the teleportation ritual to go there."

"Hmmm? Well well you finally decided to speak. If you had not talked sooner I would have to threaten you there" Lord Grindelvel said happily. He threw both his swords into the air and soon the swords disappeared and his wings returned into it's former form.

"So....pointing a flaming sword at me is not asking nicely? What would asking nicely be then?" asked Sergurl whimsically.

"Simple, Asking you nicely is stabbing you and then slowly freezing and burning you." replied Lord Grindelvel. The Lord laughed happily and then smiled at the cloak. "So, shall we?"

The Staff floated towards Lord Grindelvel and The Lord grabbed it and recited a spell. Soon after, the disappeared.

__________________________________________________________________________________
So..How was it? this was only the prologue so give it to me straight? Is it good? I've been working on my fanfic for over a year. With the prologue only it may not look like i did this over a year. That's because i reedited my fanfic entirely. My fanfic was based from my high school story making contest entry and i hate to reedit every line to make it Zelda-like. I also have Atsuma's permission about his Dragir race so yeah, I think this will be great.

Please note that this has nothing to do with the timeline nor the facts of Zelda.I just made up an alternate universe of the legend of Zelda and created events, characters and cuccos that might make the story more interesting. Please rate this fanfic after chapter 5, which will come around soon, I'm still busy editing the rest of my fanfic to make it more zleda-like.

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A few typos, badly placed commas and left out words, but not bad to start, Kenji. I'd keep this going if I were you, it looks promising. ^^

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Episode I

A Few Weeks after the Prologue.
Time: An hour before noon.

Somewhere in the forests of Hyrule, a blond, long haired man was slumbering away underneath an Old Apple Tree. His bangs covered half right side,leaving the left side of his face bare. His bangs were longer than his chin and wore a crescent shaped earring on his left. The man was wearing an Emerald-striped tunic, a platemail and chainmail. He was wearing runed gauntlets, white pants and black leather boots. The man was snoozing away and relaxing. The forest was at peace, the only sounds that are audible were birds chirping, the rustle of leaves and twigs on the forest floor. Animals were roaming about, not caring about the Alien that lies asleep near the Apple tree. The man was still sleeping when a the rustle of leaves and twigs grew louder. Then from the trees and the bushes of the forest, appeared 3 bandits.

"Eh? What av' we here? Some squint in a greeny suit?" said the tall bandit. The tall bandit went near the sleeping man and looked carefully at him. The 2 other bandits went pass him and looked closer at the sleeping man.

"Let's go on and take 'is things while he been sleeping." Said the short bandit. The short bandit grabbed ahold of the sleeping man's satchel but was grabbed at the wrist by the tall bandit. The fat bandit then dragged his partner and away from the sleeping man towards the tall bandit.

"Are ya daft man? The moment ya take this ere belongings is the moment he attacks! Luckily I grabbed yous before yous actually take it!" said the Fat bandit. "Let's head to tha' clearing over thar and plan."

"So ere's the plan eh, We all attack at once and THEN we grab 'is weapon K?" said the Fat bandit. The two other bandits agreed in unison and the grabbed their weapons. They scrambled towards the place where the sleeping man stood. Then they took 10 paces back and drew out their weapons.

The Tall bandit drew out his a dagger from his left side. He then licked it cleaned and looked at the sleeping man. "Sorry mate, nothin' personal."

The Short bandit drew out a magic pistol from his right side and pointed it at the sleeping man. "Hehehe, we gonna be rich!"

The fat bandit drew from his sides two long broadswords and set himself at the ready. "Prepare to die, greeny."

All three attacked at once. The tall bandit ran towards the sleeping man, the short one fired 4 shots at once and the fat one jumped in the air and raised his swords and set them to a stabbing position. A few seconds later, The attacks met their target. A cloud of dust, leaves and twigs engulfed the area due to the magical shots made by the small bandit. The other 2 bandits scrambled and headed to where the short bandit stood.

"HA! We own tha'!" said the Short bandit. He jumped around and started to laugh. "True tha', now we just need to get what's left thar." said the Tall bandit. "HA! HA! Told yous we should have done this, now Let's get what we came for and let's--"but before the fat bandit could finish his sentence, a dagger was struck at his chest. The Fat bandit struggled to remove the dagger, but was shocked. The other bandits tried to help but they got shocked a little just by going near him. Soon the fat bandit was covered with electrical sparks and started to loose consciousness.

"Wha in Subrosia happened?!" asked the tall Bandit Hysterically. The Short bandit was befuddled with what just happened. Soon they turn back to where the cloud of dust and twigs were and saw a silhouette of the man.

"Fire at im!" shouted the tall bandit. The short bandit fired multiple shots and exploded when it entered the cloud of dust. "Did ya get im?!" asked the tall bandit. The short bandit snickered happily and fired some more.

"You better just give up, I can read your moves. If you give up now, I won't hurt you." said the silhouette.

"Me give up firing mah gun!? Unlikely!" shouted the Short bandit and he fired more shots are the cloud. The tall Bandit ran inside the cloud and tried to attack the silhouette. There was the sound of clashing daggers.

The Short bandit tried desperately to shoot at the silhouette but he could not tell if it is the man or his partner. He made one final shot and fired it at the cloud. The magical bullet hit the target but the Short bandit wondered if he got it.

Moments later, The tall bandit walked outside the Cloud of dust and smiled. The short bandit, with a sigh of relief, put his weapon back to his side. As soon as he put his gun back to his side, the tall bandit collapsed and fell to the forest floor. The Short Bandit bewildered on what happened went to his fallen partner and checked what happened.

"Wha happen in there!? Answer me!" The short bandit examined his back and he turned him over,
And just then he realised a dagger was pointed at his neck.

"Oh you just hit him in the torso with your bullet and I let him outside the cloud. You really need to practice your shots and your teamwork pal." The man said.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" shouted the short bandit. He slowly tried reaching for his pistol, his right hand nearing the handle, reaching ever so slowly.

"I......am Kenji. Master Dagger Wielder of Dragiria." Kenji replied.

The Short bandit quickly drew out his pistol while simultaneously turning around and tried aiming at the warrior, but he was gone. He looked around and soon he looked above. Kenji jumped and punched him in the head. The Short bandit lost consciousness and dropped his pistol.

"Man.....Disturbing my rest was not a good idea for you guys." Kenji looked around and saw the area was nearly desolated. The trees had nearly lost all their leaves, the animals that were minding their own business lay dead on the forest floor. Kenji gathered all the dead animals and buried them near the apple tree. He prayed and then cleaned the area and tied up the bandits.

"Hmmm? My, My, what have we here?" Kenji took the bandits' weapons and gave it an thorough examination. "Nice weapons, I think I'll take them as payment for destroying the forest area and ruining my nap." He tied the swords on his back, kept the daggers on his side, but as he reached for the pistol, he saw the Hylian Crest on it.

"Apparently you are wanted bandits of Hyrule, guess I'll take you there to turn you in, and to return these weapons to their respective owners."

Kenji drew out a bright blue dagger, It's handle was engraved with runes and it's blade was glowing blue. He threw it up the sky and recited a spell, as soon as the dagger reached the ground, the dagger, Kenji and the tied up bandits disappeared from the forest.

TIME: 45 minutes Before Noon.

Kenji and the trio appeared in front of the Castle Courtyard, where the King and Princess Zelda were strolling.
Princess Zelda wore an ancient dress, which was passed down from her past ancestors and is now a traditional, magical garb. She wore long dangling earrings and had the hair on the side of her face, tied with golden laces. The King wore a noble crown and a red robe. He had wrinkles all over his body, and had the Hylian Scepter

Princess Zelda and the King were surprised to see Kenji, because it was rare to see a Man who trained in Dragiria visit the Castle. The King and Princess Zelda walked over towards Kenji to ask what was going on.

"Kenji! What are you doing here at Hyrule?!" asked the King. Princess Zelda just remained silent and looked to his side. "Father, Look." Princess Zelda tugged his fathers robe and pointed his hand towards the three tied up bandits.

"....! Those are the bandits that stole from our treasury the other night! And you caught them! Why, Thank you Kenji! We've been looking over for these miscreants for days!" said the King.

"It's no problem your highness, They were disturbing my training, so I thought I could catch them." replied Kenji. Princess Zelda giggled. Kenji looked at Princess Zelda.

"Don't you mean sleeping in the Forests and dozing off? I know you, You won't 'train' unless it's for a new attack or a new enemy." said Princess Zelda.

"What makes you-"

"You're not wearing your cloak, Kenji"

"Oh.....Oops."

Princess Zelda just laughed and said "Ok, let's just get these bandits inside the dungeons, Father, can kenji stay awhile? Afterall, He came to visit us from his 'training' and turned in these bandits."

"Ok my dear, he can stay. Afterall, it's not everyday we see a man who trained in Dragiria and comes to visit the caslte everyday you know!" The King replied happily. The King called his Vassals and gave them individual orders. "Guards! Bring these bandits to the dungeons to await their trial". He turns towards Princess Zelda and said "My dear please go on ahead, I'll follow as soon as I have some things to say to this fine man." Princess Zelda nodded and went inside Castle.

"My boy, have you ever considered in serving Hyrule? My with your skills, you could be My daughter's Royal Knight!"

"No thanks you Highness, I'd rather be a helper to Hyrule and Dragiria." replied Kenji.

"I see, so my boy, shall we enter the castle?"

"Absolutely my King."

Both of them walked into the castle to meet up with Princess Zelda.

Ok, Whew, this things out of the way, Hope you enjoy it. Oh, and here are some facts:

Kenji and Princess Zelda are 25 years old

The King is 69 years old
This is a new Hyrule. The Old Hyrule castle was destroyed and was remoddled by the current king.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

A few typos, badly placed commas and left out words, but not bad to start, Kenji. I'd keep this going if I were you, it looks promising. ^^
Thanks, I know that the typos but i may need help from you when correcting them. It's kinda hard revising an Old non-zelda Fantasy story into my personal Fanfic of Zelda. :P

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Episode II

TIME: 40 Minutes before Noon, Same Day

While the King welcomes Kenji to his castle, A group of vagabonds were roaming in the Plains of West Hyrule.

Western Hyrule was a fertile field filled with trees, boulders, hidden springs and monsters, such as Tektites and Steelogohmas. Many people have feared this area due to the swarms of tektites that migrate from Death Mountain during the Spring, but for Fighters or Vagabonds, the area is a perfect hunting and training ground.

A Brunette hylian in grey armor and 2 cloaked figures were sitting by a boulder and a Shrub taking a rest from their training. The cloaked figures grabbed some berries by the shrub and started chowing down, while the woman was eating on some bread that was stored inside her satchel. After awhile the woman stood up and stretched her arms and legs around.

"Ah! What a beautiful day to train!" said the woman. "With the swarms of tektites around here we can never run out of foes to fight with." The woman turned around to check on her companions. One of the cloaked figures then removed the hood, revealing a Silvery Dorsal-like Fin.

"Yeah and we can certainly get well prepared with this kind of fighting experience." said the Zora. "Though it pains me for leaving my home, I will fight by your side as you fought at mine." The Zora then removed his cloak revealing his silvery scales and sea blue fins. He then searched around the boulder for a spring. He found one a couple of feet by the Boulder and dived in to revitalize himself. The Woman laughed and and went near the spring.

"That, I thank you my dear Mikael. But you know...I did not even asked you to come with me. All I ever did for your Village was restore the water flow from the Waterfall of Nayru." said the Woman Happily. She folded her sleeves, knelt down to get a drink of water. The other cloaked one, with his appetite satiated, proceeded to his comrades' side and sat down.

"Ya know, we should keep moving, the tektites might be our goal here, but you're forgettin' about the Steelogohmas, those beasts are tough to beat." said the cloaked one. The Zora then raised his head out of the water, and replied

"You need to chill around, Drudjor. We can take those 'beasts' anyway! Well....At least you will, You know the lady and I can't deal with those iron hides protecting their eyes in all?" said Mikael. He then hopped onto dry land and made a gourd from the water in which he swam in. He gave the gourd to Drudjor and Drudjor drank the water inside.

"I ain't all muscle and rocks Mikael. Thanks for the water by the way. though I prefer my water hot, not cold" chuckled Drudjor. He removed his cloak and stood up, revealing his rockish arms and legs. His torso had marks of the Champion Goron fighter and his back was rugged. "Now...To eat some rocks to get rid of the taste in my mouth, I don't know why Zora's nor Dragirs prefer berries over rocks." Drudjor then started smashing the boulder to bits and ate the dark and stony parts of the boulder. The woman then finished her drinking and faced towards Drudjor.

"That's because Drudjor we like soft and sweet foods." chuckeld the woman. "We all have different kinds of tastes and different battle styles after all." The woman then sprouted wings at her back, revealed her horns on her head and her hair began turning blonde. "Looks like the spell on me wore off. Mikael, if you please." Mikael sighed and walked towards her.

"Do you still need me to use the Illusion spell my dear Amusta? Hyrule have seen your race half a millenuim ago and they have accepted your dragir race. And it is kinda funny that you do not wretch nor collapse from that spell." said Mikael tauntingly. He then grabbed a scale from his left arm and placed it on the dragirs forehead. He recited a spell and soon Amusta was enveloped with white light.

"Oh you Mikael, always the taunter." replied Amusta. "That's because I have experience with transformation spells being used on me constantly." Amusta then slowly lost the horns on her head, her blonde hair turning brown and her wings disappearing. "Ah much better. So are we gonna head train or are we gonna loaf around and eat rocks or swim all day?" asked Amusta sarcastically.

"We choose the later" replied Drudjor and Mikael. They laughed and Amusta facepalmed herself.

"Even though we are here to train, you ALWAYS pick to loaf about. Fine! For today we loaf around, but tomorrow we train!" Shouted Amusta.

"Agreed Atmusta."

"Yay! More Rocks to eat!"

"I'll be at near the bush eating what's left of the berries." Amusta then proceeded to the bush and started munching on the berries. The Zora dived in and out of the spring while the Goron smashed the grounds looking for other rocks to eat.

While all these were happening, a figure was running towards them.........

OK! I finally put this up, Hope you enjoy it.

Amusta was complete and utter coincidence, I just "made" that up. :P The Zora and the Goron are my favorites. You'll see what they can do later.

Last edited:

Hazel

A Frog
Great story, these are the typos I noticed. I'll keep reading this. Definately.

Here's some typos I saw:
The Staff levitating ominously --> Levitated ominously.
said
by the cloaked man's staff. --> There is no way of knowing who it is, also, you put in the line in between.
close enough nearly set the cloak ablaze. --> Close enough to nearly set the cloak ablaze

The forest was at peace, the only sounds that are audible are birds chirping, --> You should have used past tense there: The forest was at peace, the only sounds that are audible were birds chirping,
Eh? What have av we here
He then licked it cleaned and looked at the sleeping man. --> Clean
And just when he realised, a dagger was pointed behind his neck. --> I would have said: And just then he realised a dagger was pointed at/towards his neck.
The trees nearly lost all their leaves, --> The trees had nearly lost all their leaves,
and comes to visit the caslte

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Prologue has been read by me, I shall update this with the other two.

As for the Prolouge it's a standard mystery to everybody so I can't give much.

The start of chapter one is very enjoyable since we get to see how the bandits clumsily make their plan. I loved how you gave the bandits accents to fit their bad education. Kenji was interesting to read about, I only wish you revealed more of him here, but mystery is mystery.

Kenji gathered all the daed animals and buried them near the apple tree. > Dead

For episode 3 I found myself enjoying the conversation between the group members. It gave us a little outlook of how the characters do and will react to each other. The cliffhanger at the end though seems a little rushed. Overall really great quality.

I congratulate you for working so hard on this fic and hope to see more in the future.

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
EPISODE III

TIME: An Hour after Sunset, The following day.

The mountains of Dragiria were somewhat like that of Hyrule, Filled with lush forests and wild life. What differs Dragiria and Hyrule are the race that lives around the land. Dragirs, a race that has Horns on their heads and mighty wings are the sole protectors of Hyrule since ages past. They are masters of the Elements and they have a fierce fighting force. Dragirs are also known for their superior talents of Secrecy and Illusions, They can alter the thoughts or memories of others in order to hide their presence. The reason behind these....are to keep secrets from ever revealing themselves.

Days after Lord Grindelvel have awakened from his slumber, he began searching for his brothers and sisters. He searched through Zora Lake, Death Mountain Crater, Kokiri Woods, Gerudo Desert, The Catacombs of Hyrule and the undersea cave of Dragiria. Only four of his siblings were found and awakened. And now... He proceeds to the depths of Dark Dragir Mountain, searching for his next sibling.

Atop a rock, a cloaked Lord Grindelvel searched the area, hoping to find a clue. Sergurl, a levitating Staff, was following him, hoping to catch up to him.

"My dear Lord....Will you please slow down a bit, I may levitate but i can't levitate fast enough to catch up with you." panted Sergurl. The staff then stopped on a spot and floated there.

"How about this, instead of floating there my floating decoration, you could help me scour the area helping me find that accursed Temple! That way we can be both happy and you well rested!" answered Lord Grindelvel. He proceeded to where the staff floated and then sat down.

"That's the reason I was catching up to you sire, you should follow me, I may have awakened you but you still need me in order to find what you seek!" shouted Sergerl. Sergerl then glowed an ominous green. The Orb on the staff sprouted Wings, the handle suddenly got entwined by a mysterious green mist and the Orb showed a gruesome Dark Eye. Grendelvel did not stir at all and was just smiling at the transformation.

"Is this a form? Or is this a paltry magic trick to get your Mojo flowing?" mocked Lord Grendelvel. Lord Grendelvel then realized what Sergurl was doing, and started backing away, as if avoiding an attack.

Sergurl seemed happy, Though no one can really tell what Sergurl was feeling right with only an eye. "Good thing you backed off, touching the mist around me will sap the magic from your body thereby amplifying my powers! Now let me scan the area in peace, you just sit there." beckoned Sergurl. He floated to the sky ever so slowly, slowly firing a mist in every direction. Each time a mist was shot, the area revealed what was underneath it. After the ninth shot, Sergurl descended back to the ground.

"I found it, now I'll just switch to my other forms and we can be on our way." said Sergurl

Sergurl transformed into Cloak and wrapped himself around Lord Grindelvel.

"Finally you found it, so where is the temple located?" asked Grendelvel. He stood up and faced towards the dark mountain.

"Ten meters North, fourteen meters East. Let's go." replied Lord Grindelvel. But before the Lord can make a move, Sergurl turned into Wings. "You know I can fly, I don't need your help Sergurl."

"No you won't, For you to raise the temple from the depths, you need every magic you can muster, so I'll be your wings, weapons and shield until you can revive your race."

"Fine! But before I make a move...."

Lord Grendelvel suddenly whistled and 4 cloaked beings appeared in front of him. The Crimsoned cloaked had fire revolving around the being, The Sapphire cloaked had water, The Golden cloaked had rocks floating around him, and the Emerald cloaked had seemed nothing around it.

"Ah..My dear brothers and sisters, Welcome back to our land. Though you may have awakened, your memories have been erased from your heads. I intend to restore them, so we can rule over this land again." said Grendelvel. "In the past, we were the Trilance, a race of the Goddesses. That is all you need to know for now, the rest will come back to you when your memories return. Can I count on you to protect me while I raise our Temple back from the depths of time?"

"Yes.......Brother." replied the four cloaked Trilance. After that the four dispersed and went up the mountain. Lord Grendelvel, with Sergurl as his wings, flew towards location of the buried Temple of Trilance. After fifteen minutes, they reached the area.

"Now that we are here, Sergurl if you please."

Sergurl detached himself from Grindelvel and morphed back into a Staff. Lord Grindelvel grabbed him and stabbed him onto the ground. Sergurl then recited an incantation and Summoning pedestal was summoned.

The Pedestal was made of hardest crystals, along the grooves of the pedestal, lies an inscription:

"To Summon the Temple, use your words filled with Ancient Might,
but be prepared to endure a terrible fight."

Grindelvel then stood near the pedestal at recited an ancient language. Soon the ground began shaking and Stones were spiking out of the ground. From out of nowhere the 4 other Trilance held their position around their chanting brother ready to protect him from attacks.

~30 minutes passed~

The Sky grew darker and darker, the winds began to howl ominously, and the trees begin to sway violently, surely this means that the first wave is coming. Soon, the sky rained Yellow Meteors, the trilance destroyed each falling meteors that went near their brother. The Earth Trilance stomped on the ground and a earth golems were formed from the earth around the trilance. He ordered them to surround his brother protecting him from other threats. The others were fighting as hard as they could but only the Earth Trilance was able to destroy completely the raining meteors. The others just merely shattered them.

~1 hour passed~

The sky continued to rain meteors, but something was amiss, The yellow meteors slowly turned yellow-green and changed in shape. Oval shaped meteors were now raining from the sky, the 4 trilance used their attacks on the meteors, but it did nothing to slow it down nor to destroy it. The meteor landed and from the remains, a ten foot Flaming Infernal Golem emerged and charged towards the trilance. The Earth Trilance tried to subdue the flaming Golem but was cast aside by a punch in the gut. The Fire Trilance shoot waves of fire at the Golem but that made the golem more powerful, He then charged at the golem attempting to punch it at the head, but before any contact was made, the golem grabbed him by the waist and threw him to his left. He continued to charge towards where Grendevel stood but was subdued by the Wind and Water trilance. They fired water and wind blasts at the golem subduing him and turning him into mere rocks. The other 2 recovered and they quickly came to their siblings aid. More Golems were raining down from the sky and were charging at the four Trilances.

~2 hours passed~

The Golem Shower did not stop, it continued to rain more Flaming Infernal Golems as each golem fell in battle. The Water and Wind trilance were slowly loosing their strength and the Earth and Fire Trilance were passing their stamina and magic to them. Sergurl, who was still stuck firmly on the ground, recited a spell. After a few moments, a Runed spell circle appeared below the feet of the Trilances.

"That will keep you from draining your magic and stamina, That is all i can do for you, the rest is up to you! I would be simply amused and VERY disappointed if you 'great race of the Gods' fall to these shower of rocks!" shouted Sergurl.

"Thanks....but don't curse us, We aren like these because of our missing memories! Deal with it you in sufferable excuse of a-" but before he could finish his sentence, he got punched in the torso and got knocked back ten feet.

Sergurl then concentrated on focusing his magic on the ground, hoping to move the earth underneath in order to Help Lord Grindelvel.

The forest then suddenly grew quiet, but the sky continued to rain Infernals.

~2 hours and 15 minutes passes~

The trees below the mountain, began to come alive, Their roots rose up from the earth and they became feet. The treants climbed the mountain in order to destroy the invading race.

~3 hours passed~

The treants reached the spot where the summoning was taking place, they headed towards Lord Grendelvel and started their wave of attacks. The Golems that were protecting Lord Grendelvel then became active and attack the treants. The Fire Trilance helped with the treant wave by shooting fire balls at the treants, turning them into ash.

The Wind and Water Trilance have lost their remaining magic and back away from the Invading Infernals. Even though the Spell circle Sergurl was helping them recovering their lost magic and stamina, they could not dodge the incoming attacks of the Infernals. The Earth Trilance made more earth golems in order to support the Wind and Water Trilance. He also sends earth shattering shockwaves at the infernal in order to break them into small groups. The Fire trilance then charged his attacks and sent out a barrage of fire balls destroying the wave of treants.

~4 hours have passed~

The Trilance have lost all their magic and their stamina to fight, the spell made by Sergurl disappeared and they are now protecting their brother by using their bodies as sheilds.
The golems were destroyed at the mercy of the treants.

The Infernals and Treants surrounded the Trilances and they charged their attacks. The 4 Trilances closed their eyes hoping for their brother's success. Suddenly, the final attack was launched.

"Elochar, elochar Alochar Elochar, Alohim, Mehkar!!!!" shouted Grindelvel. and the group were wrapped around a great dark cloud. The siblings waited for the attack, but the attack had not come. They opened their eyes and saw that they were inside their Own brothers Dark Cloud. "Thanks to you, I have finished the spell. I thank you all. Now let me get rid of these.....pests...."

Lord Grendelvel then fired a barrage of shoots from his dark cloud to every direction, every treant and golem were destroyed in a matter of seconds, and soon there were none left.

The dark cloud dispersed and Lord Grendelvel collapsed to the ground. The four knelt down in exhaustion, and they slowly lost consciousness. Before they could loose their sense they saw a great white temple before completely loosing their consciousness.

Sergurl broke free from the ground and levitated towards the Trilance. He then transformed into a Polearm and stabbed the ground between the Trilances. A strange Spell Circle was summoned beneath them and soon their wounds were healing.
After a few minutes, the Enchanted polearm disintegrated and the spell vanished.

~A few hours had passed~

Lord Grindelvel got up to his feet wondering what happened. He saw his Siblings laying on the ground, completely healed and unconscious. He searched around for Sergurl, but to no avail, the staff was no where in sight.

"Sergurl, Where in Labrynna are you!?" shouted Lord Grindelvel. Grindelvel limped to his siblings trying to wake them, hoping to get some answers. The four trilances got on their feet, looking bewildered. Their cloaks have been restored and their powers returned. Grindelvel then limped towards the shattered pedestal. He used his magic to return the pedestal to its original state and looked around.

"Where is Sergerl?! Do you remember anything before you collapsed?" asked Lord Grindelvel.

"Brother, I...believe Sergurl used his last remaining power to heal and strengthen us." replied the Emerald one. The Lord looked puzzled, cause Sergurl could not have lost so easily. The 4 trilances searched the area to see signs of what happened.

"I believe he disintegrated. Here is a black spot. This must have been the area where Sergurl used the recovery Hex." said the Crimson Trilance

"The Recovery Hex?! That staff could use our Magic as well?! Well This is JUST perfect!" shouted the Golden Trilance.

"He can, because I taught him that. Just incase." said Lord Grindelvel calmly. He checked the area and saw the Temple.
The pillars of the temple were worn out and were filled with cracks, the stairs leading up to the temple were cracking, as if it will crack when a hylian would step on it. The temple had nearly deteriorated from the summoning and age.

"Let's make haste, the more we dilly-dally around here, the less time we have before the Temple submerges back into the ground." said Lord Grindelvel. The 4 Trilance siblings went to their brothers side and prepared themselves for the dire events that will happen once they enter the Temple.

"We are ready dear brother, just give us the word." said the Sapphire Trilance. Lord Grindelvel nodded, and all 5 of them proceeded into the Temple to probe it's mysteries, and secrets.
While walking up the stairs, Lord Grindelvel removed his undamaged hood, revealing his face. He had strange markings around his face. His eyes were glowing with a strange aura. His grey hair was short, but was flat until towards his bangs, which was pointed. His forehead had the mark of the triforce. His cheeks had marks on it, one was that of the Zora and the other of the Gorons. His chin was pointed, but that was because of his facial hair. He had long pointy ears like a Hylian and had a silvery complexion.

"Once we are all together again, Once we have restored your memories, We will take.......Hyrule."

If your wondering about the four siblings, and why do they trust Lord Grindelvel so easily, I'll explain

REMEMBER: I constantly edit my works to fix errors and add detail. Be sure to reread often.

Yes it is true that All memories have been removed from their heads, but one memory lingers on, that they have brothers and sisters. And they can know this by a simple transformation of their cloaks into wings without the use of magic.

You will know their names soon.

Added the times, so you will know that some stories do not happen at the same time, or It will, the time specified will explain.

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
EPISODE IV

TIME:
Same time and day.

At Eastern Hyrule was the most tranquil area in all of Hyrule. The rugged roads around here had no monsters nor Bandits, due to the Gorons. They had created paths for other races to use for their leisure, some paths are shortcuts to Western, Southern and Northern part of Hyrule, Some are paths lead to the secret entrance to Hyrule Castle, and some paths leads to who knows where. This area also had a small town situated near the rugged road. Compared to Castle town, Kakakorion was the best in terms of supplies and business. Kakakorion was also a place for races to mingle and to enjoy the simple life.

It was nearly midnight, the clear skies had stars sparkling across the night. Near the Rugged path, Amusta and her cloaked partners were heading to Kakakorion. They headed to the bridge that leads the Rugged path to Kakakorion. Mikael was exhausted and tired, while Drudjor was rolling around the troupe in enjoyment. Amusta was finding Mikael's Misery amusing and could'nt help but laugh.

"Ugh, It's been hours since i last dived into water, My scales are strating to dry! If these keeps up, I might have to squeeze drudjor for water!" shouted Mikael in delirium. But that made Amusta laughed even more. Drudjor stopped his rolling and just walked along the group.

"You can't even squeeze an apple with that weak fins of yours. How can you be so certain that you can squeeze me Mikael, I'm a rock!" taunted Drudjor. He then did an impression of Mikael squeezing an Apple, a very bad one at that. Amusta was now laughing so hard, she stopped in her tracks. Mikael started to get annoyed and quickly ran forward.

"I'll be going ahead then! See ya at Kakakorion! Oh, and the First one there won't do the Shopping!" shouted Mikael. He then removed his cloaked, revealing his Zora figure. He had an assortment of runed bottles across his waist, at his back was a Long board and on his fin were covered by runed armors. He then put his Board on the road and then he focused his magic on the board and as soon as he set foot on the board, the board floated in mid air. He got on and the board zipped away.

Drudjor smirked and laughed. "Wow, a board, how original!" mocked Drudjor. "Amusta, I'll be going ahead of you if you don't mind." Amusta happily nodded and Drudjor rolled into a ball and rolled towards Kakakorion. Amusta was left alone, but the weird part is, she was laughing so hard at just what happened.

"Those guys never make things boring. But I'll be the first one on Kakakorion." smirked Amusta. She then reached for her satchel and got a summoning stone out. She then drew a rectangle in mid-air. After awhile the rectangle showed a view of Kakakorion. Amusta stepped in the portal and she was now in Kakakorion. The portal closed and she just headed towards the town's Inn.

~15 Minutes Passed~

Mikael was ahead and he was just a few meters away. Drudjor was catching up to him, and he was getting nearer and nearer. Mikael looked behind and smirked. He reached for his waist and grabbed a runed bottle, he drank the contents and his Speed increased. Drudjor realizing what he had done, rolled harder to match Mikael's Speed potion.

"Ya can't reach me Drudjor! I'm the master of Speed!" yelled Mikael in excitement.

"Well see about that!" yelled Drudjor back.

Soon the two were neck and neck, the sight of Kakakorion was nearing. They reached the town, and stopped at Central Market. Drudjor almost won, but he got beaten by Mikael. Mikael jumped out of his board and morphed his board into an Icicle Guitar. Drudjor stopped rolling and shrugged at his defeat. Mikael pulled his guitar's strings in delight and played a victory song. The song was not too loud, nor too quiet. It attracted many people around Mikael, thinking that he is a travelling Bard. Drudjor listened to Mikael's song.

"I'll beat him next time! I know it!" said Drudjor. He sat down and continued listening. The townsfolk continued to listen to Mikaels song, throwing rupees at his to show adoration.

Amusta was watching from the Inn's Balcony watching the Events that are happening. She was in her Dragir Form so she just flew towards Central Market.

Mikael finished his song with a bow and went towards Drudjor. Many Hylian Women, Zora Women and children went near Mikael, asking for more. Mikael thanked them and he shooked each one of them. He even gaved some of his scales to the Zora Women. The ladies were awed by his charms, Drudjor was laughing at the moment.

"Thank you Ladies, Thank you, but I must find my other friends." replied Mikael. The ladies wooed and fainted at his line, the children on the other hand had disgusted a disgusted look on their faces. "Oh don't worry kids, Here! have some of the rupees I earned." He gave a small portion of his 'earnings' to the children and sent them home.

"You really must perform more often. We can rake in the rupees with your charms and Voice" taunted Drudjor. Mikael smugged at this remark.

"Oh Ha! Ha! HA!" replied Mikael. "I rather not! Too much pressure." said Mikael. He morphed his guitar back ito it's original form. He put his board back on his back sternly.

"What Pressure? You get rupees from singing and you get the ladies excited!" said Drudjor back. He then removed his cloak, since it was now all tattered. His bulky body avert the eyes of the towns folk. This was due to the Champion Goron Fighter Mark on his Torso.

"You never see the down side at life, ya know that." said Mikael. He got a runed bottle from his waist and threw the contents to the floor. The contents then morphed into a cloak, which he picked up and wore it around him.

"You two never cease to keep things interesting." said a voice from above. Mikael and Drudjor looked above to see Amusta. The townsfolk gaze of the Marked Goron went towards Amusta. Amusta descended to the ground and folded her wings.

"Hey boys!" said Amusta.

"How....But...You...We just...." stuttered Drudjor. Mikael was laughing with what was going on. "How did you get here before we did!?" The place we were at was far away from the town!

"Simple, I used a portal to get here. Don't worry, You'll both do the shopping as payment for 'who gets here first'." smirked Amusta. Mikael's Laughter faltered with those words.

"What!? We have to..." shouted Mikael and Drudjor

"Yes you will, afterall, I was the one who was here first." Amusta then looked at the townsfolk. "Paint a Picture, It'll last longer." said Amusta kindly. She then opened her wings and went around Central Market.

"We are gonna need a cart. Drudjor go find us a cart while i go at the Inn. Drudjor?" said Mikael. But when Mikael turned around, Drudjor was rolling towards the Inn.

"You do it dude! I'll get our rooms! See ya!" shouted Drudjor.

".......That rolling boulder.."

Amusta went by Central Market and grabbed a few things, such as Apples, Satchels and potions. She all stuffed them at her Magic Satchel and putting her magic satchel at her right side. She went on until she passed by a Saloon.

"I think I'll rest here." She went inside the Saloon. The Saloon was filled with many kinds of races, The chairs and tables were plenty, the people mingled with each other while drinking some Milk, There were barrels behind the Bar and and a Weapons Shop beside it.

There were an assortment of races, ranging from Hylians to Dekus. The only Dragir there was Amusta...Or at least that's the case.

Amusta headed to the bar and asked for a Hailing Malon. The bartender poured milk to a glass and shook it a few times, he then added a red potion with Honey and then gave it to Amusta.

"Thanks! Here keep this. Keep the change." Amusta handed a Purple Rupee to the bartender and the bartender accepted it. Amusta rested at the nearest vacant chair and drank the Milk. Amusta looked around and saw many races. She saw several cloaked drunkards, a few Gorons Arm Wrestling, A group of Zoras were talking to Dekus and Hylians talking to Gerudo women.

"Ah...what a nice way to relax." said Amusta to herself. She drank down her milk and then got her satchel on the table. She pulled out a letter from her satchel and read it once more:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Amusta,

How long has it been? Wanna meet up with me for ol' times sake? It's been ages since I last saw you, and that's when you were on a Mission on Dragiria. But after a few decades, you left Dragiria. that puzzled me for quite some time. But I know now why.

You left Dragiria because you want to explore the land of Hyrule. You wanted to help the King of Hyrule with your services. You wanted to help hyrule clear out it's recent bandits and you clearly want to go sight seeing about Hyrule. You can never escape my eyes. You also wanted to fight strong monsters as well, since the monsters of Dragiria were already a 'wimp' as you said to me 5 decades ago.

I'll meet you at Kakakorion tomorrow, so please try to meet up with me. I want to catch up with your recent antics. And maybe give you a gift, since your birthday is coming up.

Yours,
Wralance, Dragir of Ice

P.S. Please pay the runner a tip, maybe give him some food and a drink. He's been running for days.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That man never never ceases to keep in touch with me, first it was Portal Rune Stones, then Flying Postmen Singagram, but now Tamed Lynel Runners? he is spending lots of rupees just to keep in touch with me." said Amusta.

"You can say that again, dear Amusta. Ain't I charged enough for you?"

Amusta looked up and saw a Cloaked Man standing by here table. She smiled and offered him a seat and the cloaked man sat down.

"How are you Amusta?" said the cloaked man.

"Fine, and strong as ever Wralance. How are things back home?" asked Amusta. The cloaked man removed his hood and revealed 2 silver colored horns and the face of Wralance.

"Oh , Dragiria had recent earthquakes and strange stroms, but nothing out of the ordinary has happened yet. The Queen fears that it is a sign that a great Disaster is about to happen." Wralance then put his satchel on the table. "Your brothers asked me to give this to you." Amusta grabbed the Satchel and inside it were rainbow-colored crystals.

"I haven't seen these in awhile! These are Rainbow Crystals. Say thanks to my brothers for me Wralance." said Amusta Happily. Wralance smiled and Amusta called a waitress.

"Excuse me dear, could you get us a some Hailing Malon and some Goddess Paradise?" asked Amusta.

"One Hailing Malon and Goddess Paradise coming right up. Both of you sure are rich!" The Waitress went towards the bartender and told them their orders.

Wralance grabbed something wrapped in runed Paper from under his cloak and gave it to Amusta. "This was from the Queen herself." Amusta was shocked with waht Wralance said and she quickly opened the gift, to find a thin slick sword.

"Is this....the Sword of Triflame?" asked Amusta. Wralance nodded.

"That sword there was blessed by the Queen and her court of Sages. The Sword has the power to set the target Ablaze with either a blue flame, yellow flame, or red flame. I believe you know what they do." Amusta nodded. She quickly noticed something weird-- The scabbard is missing.

"Wralance, where is the scabbard?" asked Amusta. Wralance chuckled in delight. Amusta was puzzled with his reaction.

"The sword does not have a scabbard. You simply touch the hilt of the blade and the blade will shrink. Like so." Wralance touched the hilt of the sword, and the blade shrank in size. The sword also grew chains before glowing red and then blue.

"See? You can wear it as a bracelet or a necklace. But be careful, when you see the sword glow yellow, use it immediately." said Wralance.

"Ok, thanks. Give my regards to our Queen." said Amusta.

The waitress returned with their drinks and Amusta handed a Silver rupee to the waitress. The waitress jumped for joy with the pay and the big tip she just received. She left the two to leave them at their business.

"That's all i can give you. So what happened after you left Dragiria? Did you meet anybody? Did you slay a monster? Did you see any sights?" asked Wralance.

"Well....After I left Dragiria I went on the South shore of Hyrule, slayed a few monsters like tektites, mothulas and some sandstream monsters. I went ahead towards South Hyrule field to see the Great Zora lake. Oh! I met a nice Zora there and saved his little town from a Giant Barinade, Went on to Eastern hyrule to train where I met a nice goron creating paths for other races. I found no sights that's worth my attention but I did find many monsters to fight with." replied Amusta.

"Wow. That's something." said Wralance. he drank his milk and continued chatting. "Do you find it weird that people still look at us weirdly? I mean we shown ourselves centuries ago and yet they Aren't used to seeing a Dragir."

Amusta drank her milk and replied to Wralance's remark. "That's because Hylians have a small lifespan. Us on the other hand can live up to 2 Milleniums. I never get tired of their reactions Wralance, It makes me feel....special and important"

"You were always the kind of person who enjoys attention Amusta." said Wralance.

"I Do Wralance." smirked Amusta.

~An Hour Passes~

The Saloon was now closed and the two dragir are near the Town's Exit.

"I must be off now Amusta. I've spent too much time here already. I might be scolded for loafing around if I don't return." Said Wralance.

"You should, because I won't be able to move about when you are here holding me down at Kakakorion." said Atsuma.

"I'll be off then, but before I go I haven't given my gift yet? Come closer Amusta I have something for you." said Wralance. Amusta Did as he said not knowing what to happen.

There was a lock of lips and a pause. Amusta was shocked of what happened, and Wralance smiled at Amusta. "I'll see ya later Amusta, rememeber to keep being charged!"

Wralance then flew off leaving a dumb(love?)struck Amusta. Amusta's face went ruby red.

"You....You.....You FLIRTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Amusta to the sky.

Amusta still red, went back to the inn, but had the thought of Wralance on her head.

Ok! Done with this Episode. I have a feeling I will be ranted on....but it will be worth it!:xd:

Post your thoughts!, not your reactions, Talk to me at the Sb for that.

By the way...Amusta is Atsuma (I would be stupefied if you did not figure that out by now)
and Wralance is Chargedwithsword. Enjoy the Lovefest!

Last edited:

Hazel

A Frog
Cool chapter. SO amutsa has a new hidden sword, she has met up with an old ... ... ... friend. And what else? I saw a few typos. But that's absolutely fine.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I was able to read Episode II, I enjoyed it, and well, here is some help. XD

Episode I

"Your not wearing your cloak, Kenji"
(You're)

you could be My daughters Royal Knight!" (daughter's)

Episode II

The other cloaked one, with his appetite satiated, proceeded to his comrades sides and sat down.
(Tricky one, but I think the right one is comrades')

but your forgettin' about the Steelogohmas, those beasts are tough to beat." (you're)

At least you will, You know the lady and me can't deal with those (I)

They laughed and Amusta did a facepalm. (made, facepalmed herself, placed her opened hand on her face) ( I just don't like the word did there)

Good job, I will get to the other parts later. XD

Din Akera

Sniper
Very nice K4. I like it so far. As Ats, and Hazel showed above there are some typos, but that happens to all of us.
I think you are constructing your characters well, and having two plots hold side-by-side which is a good touch to keep the reader interested.
My constructive feedback is to be aware of your repetitiveness. You tell us of he same action twice in a matter of a couple sentences.

Buy good job! :)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
EPISODE V

Time: The following day, 3 hours after sunrise.

Hyrule Castle was at the most center point of Hyrule. It had tall towers, arcane crystals floating around the castle, a large moat, massive walls and tons of guards. It had beautiful gardens, large courtyards, and well-hidden secret exits. Outside the castle was Castle town, a busy town like any other but it lacks Magic, armor and weapon's shops. Instead the shops there were cafes, saloons, inns, and eateries. The town is known for the Hyrule Library, where the most ancient and most valuable information are kept. Hyrule Castle had a Library as well,but the library here kept secrets. Those secrets are the true story compared to the ones at the Hyrule Library, where some stories are not known to the Hylians.

While Amusta and her group rested at the town's Inn, Kenji was at Hyrule castle for the past 2 days, ssisting in training the guards. He also asked the Sages and their trainees for some magic lessons as well. Though with the span of 2 days, Kenji had mastered the skills that of a wizard level. Princess Zelda was watching Kenji the entire time, enticed with his recent training and decides to join in the fun as well. Though the King forbid the princess to do so, Princess Zelda could not help herself, she was a wild girl underneath that noble exterior. The King sometimes worry if her daughter is going to be a fine Queen one day and wants the best for her. But whenever Princess Zelda and his father had this conversation, she looses her cool and shows her wild personality.

Princess Zelda and the King were at their Royal Chambers that day. The chamber had lots of banners marked with the Hylian Crest. It had a study table, a large balcony to see the outside of Hyrule Castle and a mini-library as well. Deeper inside are the Kings quarters. Princess Zelda's chambers were outside on the other side of the Castle. The chambers were loud as always with the King and the Princess in another.... 'episode'.

"You can't treat me like a child forever! I have to make choices! That's what you keep telling me!" said Zelda angrily. Her face was starting to get red in her state. She was wearing her golden blouse and dress. She had her hair untied and a diadem on her head.

"But Zelda...you going with Kenji on a journey? That's madness! Your a princess! Princess' don't go about and slay monsters!" replied the King calmly. The King was robeless, in a Noble courtman's uniform. He was not wearing his crown, which revealed his now brown hair fading into white. The King put his hand on his chin in desperation to convince his daughter to stay. He headed to his quarters and sat down.

Princess Zelda was now feeling more discouraged than before, She went in to her fathers chambers and said "Well...I want to make a first then! I have my reasons for doing this father, so please I beseech you to let me go!" Princess Zelda was ready to leave the door, but she can't, she won't disrespect her father no matter what. She had the same principles as her father.

The king gave a great sigh. "I'll think about it, you may leave." said the King. Princess Zelda went out of the chamber in frustration. "That girl has the same attitude and image of her mother..." He turned around and saw a great Painting of a Woman wearing a Tiara. She had a Noble look in her eye, a faint smile and a white complexion. She wore the Ancient garb and had the Royal Scepter on her hand. The woman was sitting on her thrown with her vassals at her side, beside the Vassal on the woman's left, was the King himself, young and unrobbed. "What should I do? Should I let her do it? You always know what to do at this kind of time....my love." The King then sighed and then contemplated.

Suddenly a knock came on the door. "Come in." replied the King. A Rito messenger

came in and flew his way towards the king. He gave a piece of parchment to the king.

"My liege, I bring news from the Sages of the Sacred Grove." The King quickly turned around read the parchment.

Princess Zelda was heading down the corridor, in a noble way. The Vassals greeted her and bowed down in respect. Princess Zelda nodded back and continued down towards her chambers. Princess Zelda's chambers had the same things like that of the King's Chambers, the only difference is that there's a secret entrance to Kakakorion by the Mini-Library and a secret passage outside the castle courtyard. By the time she reached her chambers, she firmly shut the door, and run towards her bed. He hid her face on her pillow and just vented her anger on the pillow. "...It's unfair..." After a few vent moments, she headed towards the balcony and saw Kenji training the Castle Guards. "That man usually slacks off when it comes to training, I wonder what is on his mind right now that pumps him up to train?" Princess Zelda looked on and watch the scene unfold.

Kenji was teaching the Guards to be better at attacking or defending when an enemy attacks. He was wearing a grey cloak and tunic and had his silver cap on. He was wearing his usual leather black boots and white pants. Kenji was fighting with a Castle Guard, trying to teach him to evade and attack. Other guards were watching the match as well, trying to figure out what to do and what not to do.

The castle Guard lunged forward with his polearm trying to stab him, Kenji dodged the attack and punched him hard at his chest. The guard backed away trying to regain his composure.

"Always keep your guard up! Never leave yourself open!" Kenji shouted. He drew his daggers from his sides. "I'll use non-lethal daggers. so don't worry about me, give me all you got!"

"Yes Milord!" The guard then rolled his polearm around and charged at Kenji. Kenji Dodged the attack by moving aside, but the guard pushed his polearm towards him, making him parry. The guard then kicked his legs and punched him in the face. Kenji lost his composure, leaving him seemingly open. The guard tried to lunged his staff at Kenji, but Kenji timed his attack and blocked it with his daggers. He locked his daggers around the polearm and with ease, he threw the polearm aside. He raised a dagger towards the guards chin and chuckled.

"Game, set and match" chuckled Kenji.

"Good work Sire.." said the guard. The others clapped in amazement. Kenji withdrew his dagger to his side and patted him at the back. "Never fall for fake out. You could have just kicked me instead of trying to stab me, That costs time, and that kind of time helped me regain my composure. But still good work." said Kenji calmly. "The rest of you try to remember what I did there, Never back down or give!" The guards saluted and bowed to Kenji. "Dismissed!" shouted Kenji. The guards returned to their quarters and talked about their recent training.

"How was that, Princess?!" shouted Kenji suddenly. Kenji looked towards Zelda's balcony and Smirked. Zelda blushed and said something that was so inaudible that Kenji could not hear it. Kenji was laughing and went away. Princess Zelda went back inside and threw a hissy fit.

"That man can be a show off!" She rushed towards her bed and pushed a secret button behind her pillow. A secret door opened right beside her and she went in. The door closed immediately and Princess Zelda proceeded into the dark torch-lit passage. "Good thing I clean this passage everyday just in case I want to....have some fun" said Zelda. After a few more walking, she ends up at the Castle Courtyard, right at where Kenji trained the guards. She checked if the coast is clear and she stepped out of the bush.

"So....What brings you here princess?" Zelda looked to her side and saw kenji arms crossed and smirking.

Zelda, surprised, assumed her noble pose and her noble composure. "I just came down from the stairs to meet with you, since you can't understand me from my balcony." replied Zelda.

"There are no guards here princess, you can talk normally to me." said Kenji. "The guards went to their quarters to rest."

"Well....that's something unexpected" replied Zelda. She fixed her hair and hand-ironed her clothes flat.

"Yes it is." laughed Kenji. "because If they really knew who you, a noble woman, was actually...wild like a tigress." Kenji was laughing so hard, he did not notice Zelda's smirk and 'initial' plan.

"Oh you and your jokes!" Zelda went to Kenji slowly. She whispered at his ear. "But let me tell you something. I ain't a wild tigress...." Zelda suddenly grabbed the daggers and quickly locked her arms around Kenji's neck, her face nearing Kenji's forehead. "I'm just a princess."

Kenji was caught off guard and gulped at amazement. "Ok.....I get it. Your a princess." Zelda withdrew her attack and gave back the daggers. Kenji took them back and placed them at his side. "But still, why do you put up with the noble act? You've been like that since...you turned eighteen. And that was before I left for Dragiria to train."

"Because my father tell me that a princess should not act like this or should not act like that. He puts too many rules on being a princess, He should worry about being a King instead of worrying over me.". Zelda walked towards the castle courtyard. Kenji followed behind.

"Talk about over-protection. Anyway did the King agree with you going with me? I want it to be like our childhood days. You know, us going out and explore the area." Kenji then got an apple and a piece of bread from his satchel. He gave the apple to Zelda.

"I'm afraid he won't even consider it. He's too protective of me." said Zelda. She took a bite of the apple and continued on. "He doesn't think I can handle the pressure."

"Well, he should let you go out, after what you did to me, I'm not complaining like him anymore." chuckled Kenji. He stuffed the bread in his mouth and quickly swallowed it.

"You better not think of me as a helpless princess Kenji, or I'll probably think that you are hitting on the Princess of Hyrule." said Zelda. Kenji stopped dead in his tracks, dumbfounded. Zelda was giggling while still eating the apple.

"Well Excuuuuuse me Princess! I'm sorry if I am a bit carefree!" taunted Kenji. Zelda continued to giggle and finished her apple.

"Let's head to the throne room, maybe we can find my father there, you can convince him instead of me. Though I might have dragged you into the fray by accident...." said Zelda. Kenji just nodded happily and went to the Throne Room.

~10 minutes later~

Kenji and princess Zelda were at the throne room. the Throne room had the statue of the 3 Goddesses along with the pieces of the Triforce. It also had banners of the Hylian Crest, but some of them had the symbol of the Gorons and Zoras instead. There were 2 golden thrones at the far end of the room, with a red carpet leading towards it. There were Elite Guards and Sorcerers about. They were ready to strike if there is an attack or and uproar.

"Well here we are, It's been awhile since you went to this part of the castle, don't touch anything please Kenji, You would attract too much attention." said Zelda. Kenji was looking around and was marveling the scene.

"Oh I know what to do princess, I just love the Throne room. It's so shiny!" said Kenji cheerly. Zelda facepalmed herself unconsciously and that attracted the attention of the guards. Kenji tried to keep his laughter from getting out and Zelda was blushing right after she put down her hand.

"That's not how a princess should react Zelda." said a voice from behind. The King, now wearing a Hylian Robe, entered the Throne room and the guards bowed in respect. Kenji bowed as well but keeping his laughter inaudible to the king, leaving Zelda the only one standing. "My, My, A princess who facepalms herself in front of the guards and her childhood friend is not something that happens. Remember it Zelda."

"Yes, Father." said Zelda shyly. Kenji was still snickering and trying to keep his laughter from going out of control, when Zelda stepped on his boots, and that made Kenji stop and experience pain. It was now Zelda snickering and giggling at Kenji's action.

"These two, really....." the King said to himself. "Rise." All the guards and Kenji rose and just stood there. The King proceeded towards his throne and sat down. Kenji and Zelda stopped their 'games' and went near the King. Zelda sat down at the empty throne and waited her father's message.

"Kenji, For the past 2 days, you have trained the guards and studied some magic under the castle. And now My daughter wishes to go with you on your adventure." Kenji was standing still with his heart pounding like a Goron playing the Bongos. Zelda was listening intently without making the slightest change in facial expression. "I don't know if this was your idea Kenji, but I regret to say this. Truly." Kenji and Zelda listened on waiting for their disappointment.

"I will allow my daughter to go with you." said the King. Kenji was jaw-dropped and Zelda just froze. Kenji then smiled and thanked the King by bowing to him multiple times.

"Thank you my king! You won't regret it! I will protect your daughter in our journey."said Kenji. But Kenji noticed at the corner of his eye that Zelda was annoyed. "I must have annoyed her when I said 'protect'....I'm gonna get it later.." said Kenji to himself.

The King was disappointed on what he just said but he had to do it. "Go Kenji, I'll meet you near the palace gates, prepare your things, both of you shall leave as soon as possible." Kenji then bowed once more and walked out of the throne room.

Zelda and the King left along with the guards were the ones left in the Throne Room. "Guards if you could leave us for a moment?" The guards bow and walked out the door, the Sorcerers disappeared on sight. Zelda stood from her throne and looked at her father with a smile.

"This was my dream father, ever since Kenji left for Dragiria all those years ago, I wanted to know what was going on outside the castle. I've been here all my life and now that you have approved of it..." Zelda said as tears began falling from her eyes. The King stood and hugged her daughter.

"I know, it took me some time to think things over. Take Care.....and be safe." said the King. Zelda nodded and went out to go to her Chambers to prepare.

The King was all alone in the Throne Room. "This is for the best, with the disaster that will soon befall my kingdom, I don't want to see my daughter....in pain." The King then drew out the parchment from his robe. He looked at it intently and faced the Goddesses. "Please protect my daughter....please.."

OK now we are getting somewhere! Hope you enjoy the story. What dangers await? wjhat things will happen? Would you like to join the story? Tell it to me at the SB. I already made some, like Charged and Atsumas. I'll gladly include you, if I find a spot in my draft on my notepad. :P

Yes, i based this story on an actual childhood memory. Deal with it.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Episode VI

Time: Same Day. An hour after noon

Kenji and Princess Zelda were outside Castle Town, walking away from the town's gates. They followed the path towards Southern Hyrule, hoping to find something worthy to do.

Princess Zelda wore a cloak and a long bandanna. She covered her face with her bandanna, only revealing her eyes and part of her nose. Her hair was folded and slightly covered by the bandanna. Underneath the cloak was a blue Sheikah Armor. The armor made Zelda look completely thin and muscular. She wearing a satchel, a chain-whip, some Hylian pellets and darts.

Kenji, on the other hand, resumed his Emerald Striped cloak and armor. The only change was he now carried a modified version of the Pistol that the bandit took from him awhile back, a small spell book and a new set of magic-enhanced daggers.

Princess Zelda was enjoying the scenery while Kenji tried to catch up with the now free Zelda. As Zelda ran ahead of Kenji, she stopped by an Intersection of the Road. Kenji finally caught up to the princess and gtook a deep breathe.

"So Kenji, where do we go from here?" asked Zelda curiously. Kenji just looked at the signs and started contemplating. Zelda was eagerly waiting for his answer.

"Kakakorion, Death Mountain or Zora Basin. Depends on what do you want to do, Sheik." said Kenji. Zelda was puzzled for the nickname.

"Sheik? Why call me Sheik? I would prefer you calling me by my real name."

"Yes I would, but we don't want to attract attention to ourselves, afterall, the King will have my head if you get in danger." said Kenji. Zelda rolled her eyes and turned around.

"You don't have to remind me. Right before we left the castle, father was crying and hugging me like I was gonna die! I can protect myself Kenji, or would you like another demonstration?" said Zelda. She was glaring at Kenji with an intent to snap his neck.

Kenji, unchanged, just nodded and walked at the intersection. "I suggest we head to Zora Basin then." Princess Zelda was puzzled by his sudden decision, because Zora Basin was a Zora Bard's home.

"Why go there? I would prefer going to Kakakorion! I would love to see and chat with the locals." said Zelda. Kenji just nodded and went to check the paths. "And maybe get some Angry Cow drink I keep hearing." Zelda said quietly.

"What was that Sheik?" smirked Kenji.

"Oh, It was nothing." replied Zelda. Kenji looked at the sky above each path and went back towards Zelda.

"It's decided, Well go to Zora Basin." said Kenji with zeal. "I don't know why, but I feel Kakakorion and Death Mountain seemed...unsafe at the moment." Zelda felt worried, cause during her childhood, Kenji was one of the few hylians who can sense if something foreboding is about to happen. Zelda has that ability too, but her ability was one level higher than Kenji, but she would rather feed her curiosity rather than trying to avoid it.

"I say we head to Kakakorion! You may have plans for our escapade but-"

"Just trust me on this, just this once, PLEASE. you do not want to know what will happen. My senses are telling me that. Now let's towards Zora Basin, Off we go!" Kenji went with the path leading towards Zora Basin.

"That man....well I guess i can follow his advice, for now." Zelda followed Kenji and both of them were off to Zora Basin.

TIME: Unknown

Before Hyrule was made, Everything around it was pure and utter chaos. The Goddesses descended upon that chaos and created the world of Hyrule. They also created multiple worlds as well. One was that of the Twilight. Another was the Sacred realm. But there was one realm that had no races. That realm was....the Realm of Creation.

The realm of creation was home to only three beings, the Goddesses themselves. The realm was white as clouds and contained an infinite amount of space. It is where all things begin.

Din Akera was watching Hyrule on her crystal ball of fire. Her sisters, Nayru Akitsu, the Goddess of Wisdom, and Farore Kondaron, the Goddess of Courage, watching other worlds as well. Each of them were balancing the good and the bad, the pain and the pleasure, the heat and the cold. Din Akera was the Goddess of Power and her sole duty was to provide power to each worlds.

Din Akera was wearing a fiery-crimson gown and a see-through ruby-colored silk. She had a fair complexion and her beauty could be rivaled to that of her sisters. Her hair was ruby red, her hair was tied up, making her head look like a stallion's tail. She wore a deep red crown over her head. She continued watching over hyrule from her crystal ball until she found something.....disturbing.

"Sisters! Quickly turn your sights on Hyrule!" shouted Din. Nayru and Farore appeared in front of her. Nayru was wearing a deep blue gown and a see-through sapphire-colored silk. Her hair was dangling and her complexion was fair. She wore a diadem with a shining blue crystal. Farore was wearing a light green gown and see-through emerald-colored silk. Her hair was tied apart, forming two long, but beautiful braids. Her complexion was fair and her wore a glowing bracelet.

"Our sights on Hyrule? Whatever problems there are, I think you can handle it." said Nayru. Farore was nodding in agreement. Din stopped floating in mid-air and landed on her feet. She showed her crystal ball to her sisters and the sight was a shock to them.

They saw the Trilance, awake and exiting the temple in Dragiria. Lord Grindelvel's face was bare and he snickered and laughed. Behind him are his siblings, along with their newly awakened Trilance. Din then made her crystal vanish, leaving her sisters dumbstruck.

"This is just as I feared." said Nayru. "A Hylian has awakened the Trilance."
Din was not surprised at what Nayru said, because Nayru was the Goddess of Knowledge, Law and Order. Farore drew something in mid-air and her green crystal ball appeared.

"I will destroy them on the spot!" said Farore. As Farore reached for her floating crystal ball, Nayru put her hand on Farore's hand, stopping her. Farore was puzzled why Nayru did that. Din just looked at her sisters.

"If we do that, the world of hyrule will be no more. Our power is too great, even our weakest power could destroy a continent in other worlds." said Nayru. Farore made her crystal ball disappear and sat down on her conjured chair, frustrated.

"Always courageous to try and do things without thinking, that's like you Farore." said Din. Din went to Farore's side and hugged her.

"Think everything over before we make a move."
said Nayru. Nayru went to her sisters and joined the hugfest. Farore, feeling better, smiled and looked at each of her sisters' face.

"Ok, but I'm still mad that they are free!"
said Farore with zeal. Din laughed at that remark and Nayru just pondered on what farore just said. She stood up and went a few steps. She then looked at Din with a seriousness gaze.

Din looked at Nayru's eye and after a pause, they both nodded. Farore then looked at Nayru and nayru looked back. She got the message.

"It's been a long time since we have done this." said Din. Nayru and Farore nodded.
Din and Farore stood up and conjured a mirror. She fixed her ruby red hair while Farore went to Nayru's side.

"Are we truly going back to Hyrule?" asked Farore.
Farore laid her head on her sisters arm, hoping for a positive reply. Nayru just smiled at her sister.

"Yes, we have no choice. If the Trilance, our own creations run-a-mock and let them do as they please, then Hyrule will truly fall." said Nayru.
Din just finished fixing her hair and made the mirror vanish. She looked at Nayru with a glint in her eye.

"Let us prepare then." said Din. "We will have a hard time in our Mortal forms." Nayru and Farore looked at each other and nodded.
"The last time we were in our mortal forms, We had lost sight over our goals and decided to go our separate ways in order to mingle with the mortals, which reminds me was kind of fun!" Her sisters just gave a great sigh. Din just laughed at the reaction.

"You always love to flirt with the male mortals. You just love their muscles and their looks." said Farore. Nayru just chuckled at this remark. Din's laughter faltered and her face grew bright red.

"Hey! those mortals look good! You can't blame their hotness!" said Din. "How about you Farore? You would play around with children and you Nayru would prefer to go to places of knowledge, sometimes around guys whom I like." Nayru's and Farore's faces grew red.

"So, when do we depart." asked Farore trying to change the subject. Nayru walked a few paces trying to think this over. Din was waiting for her reply and secretly annoyed that they evaded her remark.

"When half of Hyrule is destroyed." replied Nayru. Farore and Din are shocked with Nayru's response.

"Why after they have wreak havoc? It seems unfair! Hylians and other races will surely perish!" shouted Din. Farore just stood there, still processing the shock.

"If we go there now, the Trilance will be expecting us, If we let them do as they please for awhile, they will weaken over time. I beleive that there are heroes out there who can best some of the trilance." Din tried to contemplate her sisters answer, and she was right.

"Fine, we wait." said Din. "I'll be watching over Hyrule, I'll alert the two of you when the time has come." Nayru nodded and vanished. Din then floated into the air and then disappeared. Farore who just recovered form the shocking news, was left all alone.

DONE! Whew....that's a keeper.

Edited it and Enjoy! Oh and have fun with the sisterly love and bonding, or something like that.

Last edited:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I've read your story thus far and I must say that I am quite impressed at the concept going on here. However, not everything is all sparkles and roses man. You have a very repetitive sentence structure at times and it sometimes slows down the story. For example:

The sky continued to rain meteors, but as the meteors rained, another variety of meteors rained.

Just look over your sentences again and it'll be so perfect that I'llbe blinded by awesomeness.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
By Chargedwithsword

I've read your story thus far and I must say that I am quite impressed at the concept going on here. However, not everything is all sparkles and roses man. You have a very repetitive sentence structure at times and it sometimes slows down the story. For example:

The sky continued to rain meteors, but as the meteors rained, another variety of meteors rained.

Just look over your sentences again and it'll be so perfect that I'llbe blinded by awesomeness.
Sure thing. I always edit the episodes man. be sure to reread the others if you have time. I sometimes add detail, change the events slightly, but not ruining the story.

By Din Akera

Very nice K4. I like it so far. As Ats, and Hazel showed above there are some typos, but that happens to all of us.
I think you are constructing your characters well, and having two plots hold side-by-side which is a good touch to keep the reader interested.
My constructive feedback is to be aware of your repetitiveness. You tell us of he same action twice in a matter of a couple sentences.

Buy good job! :)
I edited my works, Like i said to Charged :P. I also made your character. I hope you enjoy it.
By Atsuma

I was able to read Episode II, I enjoyed it, and well, here is some help. XD

Episode I

"Your not wearing your cloak, Kenji"
(You're)

you could be My daughters Royal Knight!" (daughter's)

Episode II

The other cloaked one, with his appetite satiated, proceeded to his comrades sides and sat down. (Tricky one, but I think the right one is comrades')

but your forgettin' about the Steelogohmas, those beasts are tough to beat." (you're)

At least you will, You know the lady and me can't deal with those (I)

They laughed and Amusta did a facepalm. (made, facepalmed herself, placed her opened hand on her face) ( I just don't like the word did there)
Thanks. Be sure to read the others later.

By Hazel

Cool chapter. SO amutsa has a new hidden sword, she has met up with an old ... ... ... friend. And what else? I saw a few typos. But that's absolutely fine.
Thanks. You will what it does soon. And yeah...XD

TO ALL READING: Be sure to post your Comments, concerns and complaints, cause I'm listening to them. I take my spare time and use them to edit and iron out the mistakes. Thanks

EPISODE VII

TIME: Same Day, 2 Hours before Sunset

Lord Grindelvel was looking over Hyrule Castle from the same cliff he was at before. He just laughed at Hylians, going on with their pitiful lives without knowing the threat that is about to happen. His robed siblings, fully restored, stood by his side at the sight of Hyrule Castle. That is....except for one.

"As soon as we eliminate this City, we will head for the other places and burn them to the ground." said Grendelvel. He was scratching his chin in delight. He had concocted a plan that will both destroy Hyrule in a matter of minutes and without setting foot in Hyrule himself. He turned to his siblings. Each were ready to battle.

"Pyria, you will burn down the cities with your eternal fire. Tetra, you shake the foundations of the city to sink the survivors of the city. Aquos, You will quench the fire once Pyria has destroyed each building and Vayu will blow the debris away. You start the attack in an hour. Destroy Hyrule before Sundown, or I will have you heads." All 4 siblings nodded and disappeared instantly.

"How Ironic that the race that made Hyrule it is today will be the one to destroy it." Mocked Sergurl. Sergurl was wearing a tattered robe and cloak. He was bald and had a long white beard. His crippled hands were holding a staff identical to the staff he used to communicate to Lord Grindelvel. Overall he was a wrinkled old man. "I still don't see the point in destroying Hyrule milord. You could proceed towards the Sacred Grove and pull out the blade."

Lord Grindelvel was snickering at himself and turned towards Sergurl. "If we destroy Hyrule, then there will be nothing to oppose me. They might be a nuisance later on. Attacking them unprepared is a great way to eliminate this problem. And I want my siblings to have a little bit of fun." Sergurl just snickered and turned away.

"True, but your forgetting about one little detail." said Sergurl. Grendelvel turned around perplexed. "Since you are creations of the Goddesses, only the Goddesses powers can best you. Your siblings has the same immunity as you, but they can be bested by any mortal with a little 'help'. You on the other hand will not, thanks to me. If they were to fall in battle with a decisive strike...." But Lord grendelvel just laughed. He then paused for a moment before starting to speak. Sergurl just stroke his beard in amusement.

"Enough. I know that they can be defeated by a decisive strike in the chest by any weapon created by the Goddesses, but there are only five of them scattered throughout hyrule. Knowing that information, I have taken the liberty of destroying three of them. The chances for the other races to be finding the other two are so slim, they won't be able to save their prescious hyrule in time." Lord Grindelvel then looked on to Hyrule. "I have had enough chatting for now, let's just watch the show."

Sergurl denied. "I will return to Dragiria. My place in Hyrule is no more, If you need an enhancement say your wishes now." Lord Grendelvel remained silent. Sergurl gave a sigh and walked away before disappearing. Lord Grendelvel just looked on, until he heard footsteps.

"Come out Hazel my dear." said Grendelvel. A tall figure suddenly appeared from out of nowhere. The figure had a silver cloak lined with runes and the mark of the triforce at it.

"I guess my invisibility spell was not quite perfect. I could not fool you, brother." Lord Grendelvel just continued watching the view, along with Hazel at his side.

"Why must you destroy this wonderful town? I thought we vowed never to destroy something that we raised or created. What we are doing is not right." Lord Grendelvel just watched and ignored Hazel.

"Your still are angry that we were sealed away? You were the kind who never listens nor gives up on plans." Hazel then removed her hood, revealing a long beautiful silver face. Her skin was fair and had the mark of the Triforce on her forehead. She doesn't have any marks on her cheek though. "Since your not listening, I'll just step out of your plans. Call me when you are sane again." With that remark Hazel vanished.

Lord Grendelvel though silent throughout what Hazel was saying, he felt torn inside. "Sorry hazel....I must do this. I want our race to be known and to be the ones who will rule Hyrule. They will pay.....truly for what they did to us. I'm only thinking of your sakes."

Done, Yes it may seem short, but hey, it was a short interlude on the upcoming Episodes.

Hazel, hope you love this!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom