• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Book

I

imlinkinreality

hi i noticed that some of the older games have bookes and games, and i was wondering if the creatores are going to make a book for skyward sword:hmm:

Gizmo

Isn't it Captain Keeta?!
Nintendo is going to publish an artbook called ""Hyrule Historia"

This Artbook will include art of every zelda title that was made so far.

4 pages about TLoZ1, 2 pages about TLoZ2 and ALttP, 1 page about LA, 6 pages about OoT, 3 pages about MM, 10 pages about TWW, 6 pages about OoA/OoS, 32 pages about TP, 4 pages about PH, 22 pages about ST and finally 67 pages about Skyward Sword.

I addition there will be 70 pages tha explain the history of Hyrule. Also Nintendo will show a time line of the games in this book.

There also will be preview about the Skyward Sword Manga.

Here are some pictures:

N16122011_01.jpg
normal_hyrule_historia-3.jpg
normal_hyrule_historia-4.jpg
normal_hyrule_historia-5.jpg
normal_img_intro05b.jpg

Akira Himekawa, the authors of the official Legend of Zelda manga, are currently working on a Skyward Sword manga. Of course, bits and pieces of the plot will be altered in order for it to be more fitting of the manga format, but I've seen art previews, and I'm glad to see a return of their art style used in the Ocarina of Time manga. "This new has just filled my heart with rainbows!" Haha...

Anyways, yes. Also mentioned by others, there is also an official book that covers a lot of mysteries to the series as well as each of the games. I can't remember the exact number, but if I recall, 20-some pages are just for Skyward Sword alone!

But it'll be a little while before they are translated, reformatted, touched up, and published in English. I mean, the game hasn't even been released to the public for a month yet.

Gizmo

Isn't it Captain Keeta?!
I didn't know this is new information to you. :<

I preordered one but it's gonna take like one month until it is here. The book will be released at the 23th december. It costs 3.255 Japanese Yen which is about 32 euros.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom