• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker ( Take 3) Sign up

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Agent of Majora the reason we turned down your character is because we feel like your character can't fit into the team dynamic. It would take a long time to change your characters personalirt and views to be able to work with others. You sound like you want to be an antagonist anyways, though with where this RP is going, your character won't fit in as such, and could be no more than a minor interference in one small portion of the RP

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
@Agent of Majora the reason we turned down your character is because we feel like your character can't fit into the team dynamic. It would take a long time to change your characters personalirt and views to be able to work with others. You sound like you want to be an antagonist anyways, though with where this RP is going, your character won't fit in as such, and could be no more than a minor interference in one small portion of the RP
I wasn't really banking on an antagonist per se, more like a somewhat well intentioned extremist who would probably consider joining up with a group of rapscallions as the lesser evil, but eh.
I've no problem with being denied.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I wasn't really banking on an antagonist per se, more like a somewhat well intentioned extremist who would probably consider joining up with a group of rapscallions as the lesser evil, but eh.
I've no problem with being denied.
If you decide to make a new character though feel free. You seem like a good RPer, and we'd be glad to have you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom