• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker ( Take 3) Sign up

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Legend of Zelda: Realm-walker
Hello and Welcome to The Legend of Zelda Realmwalker. Hopefuylly This Time I can get a few people to play. here's the Premise

As Link Defeats Ganon, His last Words Haunt Link. " You haven't seen the last of me". Sadly this was True, because as if my Magic, Ganon was back again in a few weeks time, as if nothing ever happened. Link believes some sort of Time Travel and alternate versions of Ganon Must Exist, I mean if you cut someone's head off, They can't come back... can they? Link is Going to need a Little Help

Name:
~~~
Race:
~~~
Base Class:
~~~
Weapon of Choice:
~~~
Personality:
~~~
Backstory:
~~~

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Alwin Nutt
Race: Subrosian
Base Class: (You should really provide class options) Wizard
Weapon of Choice: Fire Magic
Personality: Closed off from most people; often follows his emotions before his head.
Backstory: A former member of the Subrosian Army, Al left after a failed relationship with his commanding officer left him in a bad place with his fellow soldiers. Instead of staying around his own kind, Alwin decided to leave Subrosia to explore the outside world.

Storm

Base class was meant to be class. Because well its gonna be a long journey, people might want to multi-class

Storm

Then be a Wizard

Name: Rasul
~~~
~~~
Race:
Dwarf
~~~
~~~
Class:
Berserker
~~~
Weapon of Choice:
Greathammer
~~~
Personality:
Quite Eccentric, and quite smart
~~~
Backstory:

Once Upon a Time in a Land far far away there was a Dwarf named Rasul who was sent to Hyrule to try to find his Dwarf clan a place to Live, but then cataclysms happened and his brothers left him to rot in Hyrule, Now Rasul seeks a Place to Call his own in the bustling land of Hyrule

Pen

The game is on!
Name: Linzuli

Race: Rito

Class: Rogue

Weapon of Choice: Dual dao swords

Personality: Linzuli is very clever and is not afraid to say what she thinks. She rarely expresses emotion and thinks from a very logical perspective. She is always willing to help out people in need, but she is not very good at working together with others.

Backstory: Born and raised on Dragon Roost Island Linzuli has been practicing sword fighting for as long as she can remember. She started learning dual wielding when she was 10 and has since become a master with her dual dao swords. She is also exceptional at stealth. When she was 13 she successfully ventured up the mountain and met Valoo to get her wings. At age 16 Linzuli left Dragon Roost Island after a dispute with the Chieftain, so for the past three years she has been flying between islands in the Great Sea helping people and learning about the world.

Last edited:
G

Guest-3

I'll hop in, just need a bit to make the app...
Name: Aiyani
~~~
~~~
Race:
Gerudo
~~~
~~~
Base Class:
Mage
~~~
Weapon of Choice:
Prefers the use of magic over anything
~~~
Personality:
Very strongly opinionated and ill humored
~~~
Backstory:
Aiyani was once betrothed to Gannondorf, sold to him by her own mother. Now that he is gone, she wanders the lands, in search of small jobs.
~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom