• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm going to have to change my answer (i had said oot). my choice is now skyward sword.i really want to like the game (and in almost every way it is a stunning game),BUT!...
i just cannot get to grips with the motion plus control system (i know i'm old,set in my ways,rubbish e.t.c being my excuse).it is just doing my head in. please for the love of akatosh (oblivion reference ;-) PLEASE give an option for playing with a controller.
for me the windwaker has a perfect control system (and wii twilight princess used the motion controls very well).

i think that all the games are pretty good (ive only played three - oot, tp and ss - but i think that tp is the worst of the three, but i still adore the legend of zelda!

shaymin1

Derp.
I didn't like PH all that much. I think it was still a decent game but not as good as other games in the series.

I don't dislike any zelda game that i've played, but my least favorite is easily links awakening. I did not like the items or the game play, i thought they were a little lacking.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
Right now, my least favorite is probably Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda, or Spirit Tracks
personally, I LOVED Phantom Hourglass so I don't really see why so many people hate it, it was fun (well, except for the Temple of the Ocean King) but still
I find OoT, and TLoZ extremly frustrating, they're great games, just not my favorite. I have died SOO many times, that for the time being, I've stopped playing them, I'll probably go back and finish them sometime soon though.
Spirit Tracks was a liiiiittle too easy
There was one part in the Tower of Spirits I was stuck on, but once I got past that, I easily finished the game. I liked it, but I definitly liked it the least.

R

Rethromil

My least favorite game in the series is Phantom Hourglass but i did enjoy most of it. It was a pretty good game but compared to the rest of the series I didnt like it as much. keep in mind i havent played spirit tracks.

J

jose095

My least favorite is Zelda 2 because of the side-scrolling. It felt weird to me.

M

matt.tanguay.7

honestly, least favourite games are really the ones i don't own
or haven't played:
LoZ, Zelda II, Link's awakening, link to the past, four swords, oracle of seasons, oracle of ages, majora's mask, and the minish cap

I really like all of the games, so this isn't saying much for me, but I'm going to go with PH as well.

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
My least favorite is definitely Twilight Princess. Not only does it feel nothing like Zelda, it hardly looks it. While Midna was an awesome character, she's worse than Navi when it comes to directing you through the game. It was over simplified enough as it was, so there was no need for her to hold the player's hand through the entire game. What really bothered me is that TP went with the overly dark and emo trend-- "tears of twilight" and playing as a wolf, and "omgah Hyrule's in angsty perilllll" type of bull. People aren't drawn to TP or Twilight or Alice in Wonderland or whatever "dark" stuff for it's quality, they're drawn to it because it's "dark". Oi. TP was just embarassing. And then, wtf enemies? They looked like aliens. It was a sci-fi Zelda game. Not cool. People were like, "Oh, the story is so deep," when it really isn't. People don't even notice that TWW's story was much darker, deeper, and detailed because they only see the cartoon art style. I know a lot of people like TP, but in my opinion, it's the absolute worst of the series.

Not saying I loathe it entirely- it is a Zelda game after all- but it's my least favorite.

I love twilight princess and although I am mad that people just dissed it, I'm not going to let it get to me. But hear me out. twilight Princess was dark and although thats not "Zelday" it shows just like wind waker and majoras mask the darker side to zelda. I get where you guys are coming from but I have taken the time to think it all through and as for si-fi thats skyward sword with the techo goblins and basically the whole desert. I'm not saying you're wrong i totally respect your opinion but I just want to say that all in all I felt twilight princess was placed to keep players from thinking Zelda is rainbows. To me it really got me feeling the terror of loosing everything. I think they just wanted people to see that at any moment everything can go wrong. Thats just my opinion but still I felt it was a decent game. Un needed but there as a reminder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom