• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like them all. I even love phantom hourglass, which many people seem to dislike... but who can not love Linebeck?!!!
Zelda II: The adventure of Link is pretty damn weird though!!

D

des0latelife

I love all the Zelda games but Zelda II was my least favorite. It's too different from all the other games and even for me today it's too difficult to be fun sometimes.

Ok so I haven't played WW, but I have watched someone play it... I fell asleep -.- I thought that there was way too much sailing and not enough to do.. But out of the games I've played, PH is without a doubt the WORST!!! :( it didn't really fit the DS in my opinion... and the puzzles were like UGH really? :(

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
My least favorite Zelda game would have to be Adventure of Link, not because it is side scrolling, but because I just didn't like how convoluted everything was. It was a time when Zelda was really trying to figure out what kind of game it really wanted to be. Nintendo did this with Mario 2 as well. Mario 2 was vastly different from the first game. The only Nintendo game, besides maybe Kirby games which are all essentially the same game, that's direct sequel felt like the first that I can think of is Metroid. I feel that if Zelda had tried to do something similar in the second game it would have been a much better game.

Four Swords is my least favorite. Nothing against it. It is actually really fun, but thats about it. Theres no story, very little soundtracks, very little levels, and just barely any content. Theres barely anything to theorize on it either.

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
I actually have two least favorites (just to be fair): one that I have beaten and one that I hate so much that I have yet to beat. The one that I have not beaten but played is Zelda 2 (surprise, surprise). My least favorite that I have beaten is ST. There is too much of a gap between main story elements, and the flute infuriated me so much that it caused me to put down the game for months, which is the only Zelda game that I have done so.

E

Excel

Zelda II : The Adventure Of Link

That game was too freaking hard. You had to go through many waves of enemies without any health to gain except for fairies and a health spell that most of the time:
Fairy
- Were helpful, but you became to confident and died shortly thereafter.
- Were next-to-useless and you died shortly thereafter anyway.
- WERE useless in terms of dying on the way to get to them.
Spell
- Doesn't fully replenish your health, rendering it disliked in dire times of need because with tough enemies you can still easily die
- Wastes most of your magic; you're lucky if you can ever use it earlier in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom