• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
Skyward Sword. Controls are a *****, its atmosphere and feel is too light, and the character/enemy design is terrible.

A

ABXInferno

I found Phantom Hourglass a disgrace to the series. I didn't even get to the first temple before I put the card back and stored it.

bs8814

The Gamer
Phantom Hourglass for sure. I didn't enjoy the DS Zelda's that much.

Yeah I didn't particularly enjoy Skyward Sword for the same reason of the enemy design, but I found Phantom Hourglass worst.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I don't feel the need to pick one. All Zelda games to me are instantly elevated above any other. I also don't feel the need to pick out every small thing I didn't like about the game. The DS games were fun with a few minor gameplay problems but I don't feel the need to lower them to least favorite. TP I also enjoyed for the story and the darkness that filled it. I play Zelda games primarily for the story and adventure, not for the gameplay style itself. This makes it harder to critique gameplay because I generally enjoy the story no matter what.

I'm sorry to say, but I disliked Wind Waker the most. And sadly, I thought Phantom Hourglass was better o_O But the thing is, I don't like it. So, all-in-all, I felt Wind Waker was my least favorite. Don't get me wrong, the graphics and art style didn't bother me at all. In fact, I thought it was well-done. I just didn't enjoy the gameplay :/ But the story and character development was wonderful! In my opinion, gameplay is one of the most important factors in a Zelda game. Again, sorry to those WW fans. >.<

~LPZeldaGamer

E

En Dabuwya

Out of all the ones I own? I'm sorry but it's going to have to be the 2nd game. The first two I would have to say because I never really understood how to play them very well since they're before my time, and I also value aesthetics a lot. The reason that I chose the 2nd over the 1st is the format. And don't start raging at me saying 'the first games were amazing for their time', because I was not a gamer of they're time, sure I've found old games that I really enjoy, but I simply didn't enjoy these games so that's why they're my least favourite.

I think PH was my least favorite because the game was too easy, and maybe because I doesn't play WW before :P

The Zelda's had pros and cons like someone else said. Though I really hated the endless sailing in WW. Like seriously half of my game was probably sailing from island to island.

I loved Four Swords. I was a good game to play with my sisters. Also we threw each other off edges.

undead_angel92

undead_angel92
I guess I have to say 2, just cuz i hated because of the fact when the enemy hits you not only do you lose health, you lose experience points :(

I didn't really like the originals. I tried to play them on the Gamecube but they just annoyed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom