• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lasts of 2016/Firsts of 2017

I dont know if this is an underlying OCD thing or if its just me, but when a year ends and a new year begins i always do a few things; i make note of the last game i'll be playing this year (and do the same with songs and movies) and do the same with the firsts of the new year. Usually i choose my favourite things.

For example the last game i played in 2015 was Wind Waker HD, my first game of 2016 was Wind Waker HD too... last song of 2015 was Roger Sanchez's Another Chance, first song of 2016 was Billie Piper's Something Deep Inside.

Dunno what i'll do this year for my last ofs (dont have long to decide either) but i'll be sure to mark it.

So, what will be/were/are the final songs, games, movies, books that you'll be ending 2016 on and which will be starting you off in 2017?

Feverish

Source of stink
Final game will be Pokémon moon, first will be Pokémon moon. I'll be staying up all night playing it. Can't guess what the others will be though

Last year with that ****ty mother****er Obama and the first year with mah nigga Donald Trump. MAGA! As for games I am playing too many right now to really have a first and last of the year.

Lanky Kong

borf
Last game of 2016 and first of 2017 will both be either terraria or overwatch. I plan to marathon overwatch with some friends, and if they're not available marathon terraria forever alone.

Misty

Ronin
Last movie will be Marathon Man. If I'm lucky and manage to make him stop being productive, the first movie will be Meet Joe Black with @DARK MASTER otherwise, I don't quite know what it'll be.

Last tv show will be Black Mirror. First (sort of, already seen it 15 times), will be The Wire.

Last anime will be Slayers Next. First will be the rest of slayers and possibly Code Geass if I can find it on crunchyroll or funimation.

Last book will be 100 Years of Solitude. First will be finishing it. (If it must be completed, it will be Madam Bouvary.

Last game will be Dyscourse, Grimm Legends, and Paladins. First games will be Broken Age, Broken Sword, and Paladins.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't usually make note of this but

Last Game of 2016 will be FFXV which will also be first game of 2017. Very much enjoying this one a nice one to end the year on.

Last Film of 2016. Thor. My favorite Avenger so a decent last film.

Last movie of 2016 - Escape from LA :(
First movie of 2017 - London has fallen :/

And before those were UFC highlights and a World's Strongest Man show.... this is what happens when you live with 4 manly guys.

Last game of 2016 - Gravity Rush PS4 :D

Last edited:

Misty

Ronin
Watching Scooby Doo Meets the Boo Brother with @Misty because she's masochistic and an awesome friend!
How could I let you let me let you start our 2017 off like this? What was I thinking? Was I thinking?

Last song was the opening of Malcolm in the Middle. First song was the same.

Life is Unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom