• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Words on ZD/Post to Remember You By?

More specifically, if you could only visit ZD one last time (not because of a permanent ban or something like that, but you have to leave), what would be the phrase you'd like to be remembered by? You could also post an asset or attribute you'd like to be recalled fondly with. What would your last post be like before you say goodbye? Kind of odd and such, but it just struck me as an interesting question.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You know, I could use a plethora of my posts jumbled into one extremist-megapost, but I only want to be remembered by one phrase: bit harsh. <3

Nothing overly dramatic.

"I've enjoyed my time on ZD but I've found the time to move on has come. I have a lot more responsibilities in my life than when I first joined and I can't dedicate as mch time to this forum. I hope to still pop in occassionally and I'll definitely keep in touch with my closest friends. Good bye."

octorok74

TETTAC
Interesting. I would probably leave with a Red vs Blue quote. At the end of Season 10, Carolina says "Never say goodbye, because if you never say goodbye then you are never really gone. You just aren't there right now." I think that would be a good thing to say as a last quote. As for a characteristic. Not sure really. I'm sure some people would say rude, but I would say something along the lines of maybe trustworthy or gentlemanly or perhaps honest.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
*jumps inside her box and sticks out her hand while making the Vulcan sign* Live long and prosper

yes....I will say a Star Trek quote

Last edited:

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Well, I would probably act very dramatic while leaving just for the fun of it, but after that I would use a more serious tone and say goodbye(though I would most likely come back a few days later XD). I would like it if people would remember that I enter the Shoutbox by saying "Enter, deadman"(then proceed with)"/me has entered" and that I leave it by saying "Back to the front". Though I doubt it would.....if it does, I'd like the friends I have on here to do it everytime they go into the shoutbox actually; though, that's even less likely to happen XD. Now, if these people were to do that I should probably list their names....I will do that later most likely. Well, they added me so I'm sure they know who they are :). Now a phrase I would like to be remembered by? Hmm that's a hard one...perhaps Where's the beef(Though I'd rather it not be that) or "/me grabs a shower rod".

I wouldnt say anything, it'd be a bit painful to read any replies that came before i left or feel as if people were disappointed with me having to go. So i wouldnt say anyhting but people would know i'd be gone when they suddenly realise that there are very few new threads... :P

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I'm not much for goodbyes or have a desire to be remembered. I might send out a few PMs to peple I would want to stay in touch with.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Linknerd09 said:
Leaving this site is like ripping my heart out. This site has the greatest members I have met through my two years in DGN. It has giving me friendship to give and happiness to receive from the members here that here come to DGN. I don't think I can leave this site. I don't have the guts to do so. So many appreciation, friendship, happiness, and love has been given and received by me and to me that I can't just part from it. I won't say I'm leaving forever, but will return when the time has come.

<3 Linknerd09

That's how my post will be typed to remember me by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom