• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
HITLER DID NOTH-

snipe-nice.gif

Guinea

Basically Tingle
I've probably watch over 3000 sumo matches by now and I still don't really understand the rules, but its awesome.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
no punching or kicking

whoever leaves the circle or touches the ground with anything but their feet loses
I've seen them "kick" as in trying to leg sweep but that's about it. One time the dude kicked the hell out of the other guys leg and got immediate karma.

I randomly watched a sumo match last year and now I'm hooked.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Sumo wrestlers are crazy strong. I saw a vid on Youtube of two UFC fighters trying to push a sumo guy and they couldn't move him an inch.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Sumo wrestlers are crazy strong. I saw a vid on Youtube of two UFC fighters trying to push a sumo guy and they couldn't move him an inch.
Yea, having a huge mass is very important in sumo lol

But a pure sumo fighter probably wouldn't do very well in UFC, their legs and heads are too vulnerable to strikes and they're too slow overall, so the other fighter can just chip and zone them out slowly.

I think there's a fight between a sumo wrestler and a muay thai fighter online. He just kept kicking the sumo guy's leg and running away until the sumo guy couldn't stand the leg pain anymore lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom