• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
And my question to Mikey still stands, I don’t think he should have I said I should be “ashamed of myself” for a simple thing

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
are you just being sarcastic or is this a genuine nitpick?
I dunno you just seem like the kind of person who likes to self police like that
asking if someone's busy=induces anxiety and puts them in a spot where they feel obligated to commit
ask specifically for an action at a given time=frontloads the expectation and makes it easy for them to decline without feeling like a jerk

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
I don’t quite understand what you’re trying to say, it was just a question if Chevs was busy or not and if he wanted to play Smash. He said he couldn’t and that was the end of it. There’s nothing wrong with asking if people are busy.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
I don’t quite understand what you’re trying to say, it was just a question if Chevs was busy or not and if he wanted to play Smash. He said he couldn’t and that was the end of it. There’s nothing wrong with asking if people are busy.
But there's no need to ask if I'm busy, just ask if I wanna play Smash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom