• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
For me, I have all of these things that I am tryin' to do, but I can only work on them during a certain time period with perfect circumstances. I rarely get to work on those things.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
@Chevywolf30 off topic, if you dont mind, but may I boldly ask what do you plan on majoring in for college?
Automotive technology. I'm "studying to be a mechanic" and while I do plan to spend time in that field, and it'll be good to have the formal education (mainly for the credentials, my real learning is gonna be from actually working), I know that I do not plan on working at the same shop for 20 years, I wanna have some variety in my life. Idk what all that'll entail, but I do have some bucket list items.
It kinda sucks that there's no good music streaming platforms these days.
What's wrong with Spotify?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Very interesting. Couldnt you just have gone to a special class for that instead of going to college and having a whole lot of other classes?

nocturneofshadow

glow sticks are lit
What room was it?
it was the room with the three geysers, iirc. it took forever to get link and the buttons out of the picture though haha
“ATTACK”

(yes, I’m answering a question from almost a week ago because I are have inactive ^◡^)

also, that’s a 10/10 christmas edit right there, I laughed way too hard when I zoomed in XDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom