• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
F0EuPJeXgAIwdDj

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I like how out of all the regional phenomenas, the Gorons have the least threatening and dangerous thing happening in their city. The Rito had their home frozen over, the Zora had a pollution problem that could’ve contaminated the water, the Gerudo had a bunch of Gibdos coming after them, who were near invincible while a sandstorm was happening, and for the Gorons it’s just

Drug (Rock roast) addiction

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I like how out of all the regional phenomenas, the Gorons have the least threatening and dangerous thing happening in their city. The Rito had their home frozen over, the Zora had a pollution problem that could’ve contaminated the water, the Gerudo had a bunch of Gibdos coming after them, who were near invincible while a sandstorm was happening, and for the Gorons it’s just

Drug (Rock roast) addiction
I didn't really have a problem with it, it kinda helped paint the Gorons as super strong but not the brightest, but if Nintendo wanted to make a more environmental threat to the Gorons, the lack of lava could have been like, cooling them down so that they were all just slowly dying and weakened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom