• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FfHt0BGXoAAdvTP

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So there's this thing going around about how apparently people my age see the thumbs up emoji as passive aggresive, it that's true it's stupid. What I hate is when people just reply "yes" in a casual conversation. ESPECIALLY if it's all lowercase. If you don't really have anyhting else to say, just say yea, it's more informal, if not just a reaction/like. I get that the latter might not always be an option, but just saying 'yes' comes across as so like, stiff to me.

So there's this thing going around about how apparently people my age see the thumbs up emoji as passive aggresive, it that's true it's stupid. What I hate is when people just reply "yes" in a casual conversation. ESPECIALLY if it's all lowercase. If you don't really have anyhting else to say, just say yea, it's more informal, if not just a reaction/like. I get that the latter might not always be an option, but just saying 'yes' comes across as so like, stiff to me.
i always do this..... rip

i always say yes and no to things like

friend: "imagine this"

me: "yes"

friend: "imagine that"

me: "no"

this is a completely normal and healthy interaction

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
i always do this..... rip

i always say yes and no to things like

friend: "imagine this"

me: "yes"

friend: "imagine that"

me: "no"

this is a completely normal and healthy interaction
Tbf the only time I've really seen is was in a Discord server with some people I couldn't really stand, especially this one guy, so that's probably part of it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok so storytime and it won't be as funny typed out as when it happened but here we go. As y'all saw in the song in your head thread, I was pulling up this song:

But before it started, I got this ad:

But the skip came up just after the voiceover in the ad said "unfortunately" so then the song started so it was like, "Little Red Riding Hood loved to visit her grandma, unfortunately..."

My feet go boom boom boom

And it was meme because I'm wolf :goron:

also that ad is literally how you tame wolves in Minecraft

Gorozoron

wild ride
what's up
idk if its anything we can help you with goro but i hope you know we're all rooting for you no matter what :hug:
I appreciate the concern, yeah it's not really something you can really directly help with, but thank you, your support means a lot<3
Just finished Homestuck. Very good. Still didn't really get it and I never really figured out why everyone was fighting in the first place but uh yeah it was awesome. Don't read it.
You are now free to leave Hussie's basement.
or you can also read Psycholonials then leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom