• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
She was a joyful and kind prosecutor until a time known as the Sl-9 incident in which a known killer known as Joe Darke caused a series of murders, including one with her sister, in which she would’ve been framed, making Lana panic to think her sister could do something like that and didn’t want her to go to jail, but her colleague Damon Gant helped her cover the evidence of her sister being charged, until later when Gant blackmailed Lana of having her help out all of his investigations, in return for him hiding the evidence of Lana’s younger sister being the murder in the incident, and she agreed, even though she knew that Gant was plotting things for his own game and used her like a puppet

Later she helped Gant tamper with a murder he caused, causing her to go to jail, and allowed herself to be turned in, because she loves her sister so much

I think that Lana is a very human character compared to some of the more abnormal and gag characters, and also shows how much the Sl-9 incident ruined people’s lives, including her sister.

I also just love that she’s trying to protect her sister so she’s willing to go to jail and turn herself in when she didn’t even commit the crime, and finally giving Gant that guilty verdict and seeing her hug her sister was so satisfying

Rise From the Ashes was such a great case. It’s my favorite one so far in the series
CEA211DD-0A24-4D4D-B40D-4F7C831318EF.jpeg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
BUGLES TRUCK
FPM8XzBWUAkEiI6

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom