• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

i was sitting on the deck with my mom's dog and a queen yellow jacket comes along just inspecting the deck for a nesting site and the dog tries to EAT HER and then theres like a mildly agitated wasp queen trying to check out the dog to figure out if she's a threat and the dog is just like flinging her head all over the place still trying to EAT wasp as she's doing this and then the wasp comes over to check me out like, is this meme creature with you????

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
i was sitting on the deck with my mom's dog and a queen yellow jacket comes along just inspecting the deck for a nesting site and the dog tries to EAT HER and then theres like a mildly agitated wasp queen trying to check out the dog to figure out if she's a threat and the dog is just like flinging her head all over the place trying to EAT wasp as she's doing this and then the wasp comes over to check me out like, is this meme creature with you????
No, you're with meme creature

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
344-C3915-131-A-4507-89-D3-457004738894.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom