• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

i need to make a real writing playlist in one place tbh, cuz certain songs definitely have like more... space in them? like not necessarily being empty, but just space for imagination, like they're just overall more powerful with room for those thoughts and imagery and hhh

i was writing a climatic scene in my current story to this song and i kept hecking crying because it was just too intense lmao

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
My story will probably have a similar story throughout

What I want to do in the end though is make the boy Maxwell and his spirit Ashei to go to places he used to go with his mother, places he loved to go to, recreate the memories he and his mom shared when she was still alive, and enjoy his time with his spirit, Ashei which I associate it with this song

I love Celeste

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I do wish people shared my interest at my school, but I’m glad that I’ve made some friends with people I like, and one of them is inviting me to her house, so even with the people that are disrespectful to the teachers, intentionally annoying, and just make me feel uncomfortable, I’m glad I could find people I like

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
What annoys me the most is how a lot of times it feels like people are just annoying others for the sake of it, and making class harder and the the teachers to be more strict and yet get upset when they get sent to the office or go to ISS (basically my school’s detention room for people who got too many infractions or worse) because “I didn’t deserve it the teacher is being unfair!” When they’re not

Seriously, you caused a problem, you were being disrespectful, you also were also really rude to the teacher trying their hardest to be fair, and now you’re whining about how rude the teacher is when they’re actions are justified?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom