• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
unknown.png

my dad just bugged me before he went to bed because i didnt move to acknowledge him going to bed??? actually what

and yeah i think theres more that goes into localization than we probably realize, even when there is already a viable translation. theres a lotta extra polish and stuff. rf4 special took a whole year to be localized even tho it also had an english translation from the 3ds. even so, im pretty certain a handful of translations were changed/corrected across 3ds and switch versions.

Gorozoron

wild ride
What is it lol
someone old lady gets like a bunch of spam calls so some family asks you to help i think
something something later
the old lady says something like "I'm so glad I don't have to deal with those crank calls anymore"
i don't remember most of the quest but that typo just stuck with me lol

i love typos in games. well, usually. the exception being an old typo in hk that made people assholes.

formatting and unicode problems in games was one reason i used to be super interested in game localization when i was younger. its probably not my first choice for a job now but its still one i'd be interested in for quality assurance since i love proofreading, fonts, and text formatting and stylesheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom