• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
this is pretty good
it's not really how'd I think Springtrap would exactly act tho
i feel like he'd be a lot more angry, like i don't feel like he'd laugh so much about the suit
i think he'd like try to be like calm to give off like he's in control or something but fail horribly cuz he's so angry and then he'd be unhinged around the end and then start laughing
Yeah, I could see that.
The thing about the suit still going off was a really cool touch tho, just imagine if it did that in 3, but it was like super distorted.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Yeah, I could see that.
The thing about the suit still going off was a really cool touch tho, just imagine if it did that in 3, but it was like super distorted.
Oh that would've been cool to see how the suit is still effecting him
We sort of get a glimpse of something like that with like the audio lure maybe
I don't think he'd just follow generic child laughing sound effect
I personally think it's like the suit's programming just following the sound of children
I would pay to see Mike bully his dad by playing random stock children sound effects
But yeah that would've been a cool thing to explore but honestly I think the opportunity is sort of gone

I kinda just want to see a new villain
Fnaf 6 was the perfect way to end a chapter of the story and have a fresh start with a new cast but then Willie just had to come back and continue to write the story on the back of the book in frickin' sharpie

I will get into tangents about this until the end of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom