• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

i like edelgards hair in the warriors design, but her outfit especially the lower half of it makes her look really young. im assuming they were trying to dial down her intimidation factor of being emperor in the canon events of the game but opposite of emperor isnt exactly, miniskirt school girl.

i did steal some assets from the site tho and she does look better in this art than the other one at least

01eb96e1eb.png

alTHOUGH i will say uh

since edelgard isnt using amyr i think it is pretty likely that she fought back against those who slither and that makes me happy. cuz they were the ones who made her her bootleg relic axe in canon... and if shes not aligning herself with them, then they obviously wouldnt make that axe for her

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
i'm so used to thinking of incineroar in smash context instead of pokemon context that when i saw an incineroar card my first thought was "oh they made a fake card of that dude in smash"
Doesn't help that his final smash and stuff have nothing to do with Pokemon
and people laugh at me when I ask for higher quality "collectibles"
Elites and ARCs sit the exact same on the shelf, js.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Elites and ARCs sit the exact same on the shelf, js.
It's about cost and value. They price amiibos like they're either mid-tier display trophies or like their digital content has any value. They don't need to be die cast or porcelain or anything but aiming for higher quality than Funko pops would be a good start

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
It's about cost and value. They price amiibos like they're either mid-tier display trophies or like their digital content has any value. They don't need to be die cast or porcelain or anything but aiming for higher quality than Funko pops would be a good start
I was just spouting off NASCAR diecast collector jargon on you lol. How much is a new in box Amiibo at MSRP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom