• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last Christmas I gave y....oh no! Not AGAIN!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So with christmas the same old songs pass the radio. Do you like them or are you tired of them? To be honest, thete used to be a time I couldn't stop listening them but the last couple of years I turn the radio on another channel once it all starts

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I play a game with some of my brother in laws friends called "whamageddon" where we try to go all month without hearing the song Last Christmas by Wham

The winner gets a special discord role or smth, so it's worth going for

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I tend to avoid stores around December so it doesn't bother me too much. I do love listening to Christmas music though since it's kind of the only time of year you can. I find it funny how we think about these songs one month a year but when December rolls around you still remember all of them and how they go.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What's a radio? JK, I hardly listen to the radio anymore. I use to not mind the Christmas music, though, it's only once a year anyway.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I enjoy listening to Christmas music...during Christmas. I dont really care if someone is playing Christmas music out of season. (Definitely my sister)

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Love it. I was once a unique individual who was totes too cool for school. Just like everyone else in the world, I was fighting the man by hating Christmas music. No longer. Most Christmas music is terrible because there are 200 new Christmas songs every year but there are plenty of good songs too. The issue is the same with Christmas movies; have you ever watched a Hallmark Christmas movie?! People will watch one and say that all Christmas movies are terrible because of the disproportionate number of terrible Christmas (holiday) movies but that's a bit myopic. Plenty of terrible Christmas music, but also plenty of truly great songs. Don't be a Grinch.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I listen to Christmas music only during the week or two leading up to Christmas so I'm fine with the songs repeating. I enjoy songs like Jingle Bell Rock, Feliz Navidad, and Wonderful Christmastime.
Wow, Wonderful ChristmasTime is currently playing in my dining room. I just thought it was cool that you mentioned it and it was playing where I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom