• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Land Above the Skies

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Faolan hears her leave the forest. " Her home will most likely have been ransacked by now, courtesy of the town guard." He murmurs to himself. The bird is already flying again.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She gets home, but is surprised to see it perfectly clean, nothing broken or taken. Strange... I would have- A guard hits her over the head with the hilt of his sword. She crumples to the ground, unconscious.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She is limp, but heavy. her clawed hand hangs, swinging as Faolan runs. The mask is ripped a little.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Faolan walks into his hut and puts Leo down. When he sees no injuries other than a large bump on her head, he happened akes her up with a bucket of cold water.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" So you'd rather be woken up the way I told princes Charming and Philip to use to wake up sleeping girls? You'll have to get rescued by them for that I'm afraid."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
He snaps his fingers and she's instantly dry. " I didn't know you were wet. Also, that was disenchantment water. I make it myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom