• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Land Above the Skies

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She doesn't notice. "He thinks he could beat me... enchant a dragon. Hah! Such a thought..." She mutters to herself

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
He finishes and smiles. " I apologize for the interruption. It is nightfall, so I was waking up the nocturnal creatures."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Impulsiveness is for the young. Goodbye." And with that, the hut and Faolan disappear, leaving Leo alone in an empty forest clearing.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She shrugs. I was half hoping he would get enraged... see if he would use it... She sits cross-legged in the clearing, face hidden

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She notices a small animal sniffing her. her hand darts out and catches it my the neck. She snaps the neck, then tosses it in the air, cooking it with fire from her belly, then starts eating it

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
After she is done eating it, the skeleton puts itself back together, the sinew and flesh regrow, and the animal runs off.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I never said she didn't eat the bones.))

She watched it go. She felt better after having meat.

((Send something she can fight with))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
A wolf pack is growling and advancing on her. " Faolan has allowed us to tell you this: Any animal flesh you eat in this forest saps nutrients from your body." The wolf pack then charges at her.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She bares her teeth, and takes off her mask, letting them see her eye. "And you're so foolish as to challenge the Dragoneye?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom