• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lady GaGa

Anyone a fan of Lady GaGa?

I just got her new album yesterday, The Fame Monster. It's pretty amazing.

She's a brilliant artist, does what she does best, and so innovative. The fact she dares just to do what she wants, then tops the charts is just amazing.

Any other fans? :D

Eh, I hate Lady GaGa. The parodies are fun to watch every once in a while (like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HM9tyNkUAg), but whenever I hear Paparazzi or Boom Boom Pow, my ears bleed. I liked Lady GaGa when I first heard it, but it's getting constantly repeated whenever my sister gets ahold of the computer.

Last edited:
but whenever I hear Paparazzi or Boom Boom Pow, my ears bleed.

Boom Boom Pow isn't a Lady Gaga song - it's by the Black Eyed Peas.

I really like Lady Gaga. Her songs are very catchy and fun to listen to. I'm not sure whether I'll buy her album, but I have been getting all the songs she's released as music videos (I watch music channels a lot) through iTunes. Come to think of it, if I've liked all her songs released so far, maybe I should buy the album. :S

BTW fred, I love Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged. Great parody video! :)

Zarom

The King
Well, I do like some of her songs. They are good and catchy. She is innovative and she knows how to get people's attention. Lady Gaga is one of the most succesful artist in the past two years... and she's just beggining her carreer... Anyway, her new video is very creepy, but that's what makes it great.

Boom Boom Pow is indeed a Black Eyed Peas song. (The best music band ever) :) 26 weeks #1!!! The new kings! :D

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Ah yes, Lady GaGa.
I do like her songs, as they are catchy, and being the person I am, I would quickly catch on to the lyrics.

I've been listening to quite alot of parodies of her songs lately too. Some of them are hilarious. XD.

Yes, but...anywho...she is becoming very sucessful, and seeing as she is only starting out, I hope this trend continues.
Who knows? Maybe she'll become world famous one day.

C

Carmen Sandiego

I love Lady Gaga.
She's absolutely amazing ~_~;

[i'm shocked to find a topic on her here XD]

Yeah, I bought her new album when it came out 8D; It's slowly taking over my top played :]]]]

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i love lady gaga.

i hate people that say that she's a hermaphrodite, if you take a look at the clothes that she wears you can tell that she's a woman.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
I'm not too big of a fan of her's, but Bad Romance is pretty catchy.
She's actually coming to the University I'm a student at on her tour the second week of January ^_^

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I've only heard one of her songs and I was not impressed. It was catchy, but kinda raunchy.

I have a hard time taking her seriously when she wears those crazy outfits.

Ikana

Trollkastel
even though she wears the most strangest clothes and looks freaky she does have some good songs.I listen to her every now and then

T

Thomphill7

OMG i hate that creature so much every time i hear one of "it's" songs i feel like my ears drums are going to blow up......"it's" so bad one thing thats really bad that creature overrated I hate everything about that creature not one thing that creature has done anything to do something right

D

DinguePample

I enjoy her music. But that is mostly because I never listen to those pop radio stations. All rock stations, so she hasn't been overplayed for me. I like that Brooklyn Rage parody. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom