• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Ladder Behind the Southern Swamp's Potion Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I've noticed it too and have also wondered that... Unfortunately I don't have an answer for it :/

Thanks. That's odd, i never noticed it was there. I wonder what the game designers thought about when adding it to the game.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
To me, it looks like the developers wanted to add something even more above, but decided against it and forgot to remove the ladder. Or maybe it is just BEN o.o

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
To me, it looks like the developers wanted to add something even more above, but decided against it and forgot to remove the ladder. Or maybe it is just BEN o.o
Your on to something maybe they were originally going to put a Heart Piece up there makes since doesn't it.

thanks god I read this, I was about to spend several hours of my life trying to get there xD

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan

You shouldn't have done that...
Nice comment by the way xD

About the ladder... I've also always wondered about it, but now we know it has no purpose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom