• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kingdom Hearts: Mushroom Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay, so yeah, I'm playing the first Kingdom Hearts again and it's been a while since I played and I'm already lost near the beginning of the game.

I'm on the part where I have to get provisions for the trip on Destiny Islands (you know, the part where Sora, Riku, and Kairi are doing the whole raft thing) and I've got everything except one mushroom. I've already got the mushroom from the area where Kairi and the raft are behind the boulder as well as the one in the cave with that world door thing, but I can't find the third mushroom for the life of me.

Can somebody tell me where it is? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Thanks for the help guys! A Mod can close this now.

Last edited:

Haxon15

FML
Go to the other side of the island where you race Riku and where the raft is. Its on the left side of the ladder that leads to the little hang glider thing. :)

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
The other mushroom is to the left of the watch tower/ zip line tower that stands in the area where Kairi is.

Stand to the left of the tower on the side with the ladder. (Not the side where the boulder/cave area with another mushroom) There should be some bushes and small trees against the rock wall. There is also an exposed area between the bushes. In the area without bushes there should be a mushroom on the ground toward the group of bushes closest to the tower.

Hope this helped!

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Whoa, ninja'd. Oops. :sweat: (50 Characters right here...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom