• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

amaterasu

Writer
(okay. i will check it out. i love RPG's! Try to join my Zelda RPG Reborn thingy as well!)

I grab you before the time vortex closes, and pull you back to the present before shooting you in the head. I get a dumptruck full of dirt and run over everybody, crippling and or killing them, and dump the dirt onto the hill. Then i replant the grass and climb on top of it.

I claim the new hill!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Medli needs people on her new RPG, called New!!! Sign up Here!!!)
I get into the dumptruck when you get out and run you over. I bury you in the hill. I claim the hill.

amaterasu

Writer
I tell chuck that you were using him for the hill. He punches you in the face and roundhouse kicks you in the kiwis, before chucking you off the hill with his beard.

chuck norris claims teh hill. Not me, chuck.

amaterasu

Writer
I walk up to chuck norris and ask him if i can please have the hill, and if so, i would be his perosnal slave. he agrees, and now Chuck Norris and i claim the hill. He asks me to kick DekuNut away, and i do as i'm told.

(sorry DekukNut)

amaterasu

Writer
I agree, and get the flamethrower. we both attack CSD, and claim the hill. Then i make a ring of fire around us, making it hard to claim the hill.

DekuNut and i claim the hill.
and i claim the flamethrower.

amaterasu

Writer
i'm still on the hill, so i shoot you with the flame thrower, and melt the sunglasses to your face. DekuNut comes back with new sunglasses that blink in neon lights. we claim the bad *** sunglasses, and the hill.

And i still have teh flamethrower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom