• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

amaterasu

Writer
I shoot you in the head, and bury you when you turn back into a zombie. I claim the hill, and on my way, I steal Cel-Shaded Deku's shades.

I claim the hill and the sunglasses.

Big Octo

=^)
You claim the hill with valor. You then realize that it was a dream, and you wake up a hill you claimed in reality, satisfied with the outcome. I then lure away with ice cream.

I claim the hill!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
ICE CREAM! OH...
Wait a second.
I run up the hill, shaking my ice cream cone with fury. I throw you off the hill and claim it for myself. I finish the ice cream.

Big Octo

=^)
Oh? Little do you know, the ice cream was actually poisoned! Muwahahahaha!!!

After your "untimely death," I claim the hill!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You gradually fall asleep and melted ice cream from its cone in m hand trickled into your mouth. You roll down the hill.
My dead body claims the hill

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The shockwave from the blast brings me to life. I live, and dress up like a Shiekah. While you are astounded at seeing a Shiekah, i shove you off the empty Flat Spac and claimm the Unhill.

Big Octo

=^)
a kind necromancer punches you in the face and throws you into a pool full of sharks. He then revives me, yet only for me to sacrifice myself and return as the sage of sarrow. I destroy the entire universe. I claim the empty world!

Big Octo

=^)
I travel back in time and claim the hill long before anyone knows of its importance. (BTW you guys should check out my knew thread, its called Epic Adventur)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom