• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

amaterasu

Writer
I get the Celestial Brush and set fire to all of you! (Cuz i can do that with the Celestial Brush, and the brush just happens to be Amaterasu's Tail!)

I claim teh hill

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I freeze you, slice you up with my master sword then throw the rest of you or your body parts into a lake. I claim the hill and will kill all with my items from adult link from Legend of Zelda

amaterasu

Writer
i shove you into the pit while you're shoving DekuNut into the pit, and claim the hill, the flamethrower, the starving kids, flamethrowers, and the awesome shades.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I climb on Shane's shoulders to get out and leave him in the pit. I rush you and hire Mario to get the cookie for me in return for a red coin. I give him a penny. I claim the cookie.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I see your Avy and an idea pops into my head. I walk up and, to catch you off guard, kiss you for a split second before pushing you off the hill. I claim the hill.

H

Honey Pie

But I smack you before you can push me then your father gives you a long talking to about how to treat girls.

I still have the hill.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I sigh and walk up the hill to apologize. I dig a tunnel from the top to bottom of the hill and pull you in, watching you slide to the bottom of the hill.
Staying up above, I claim everything there is to claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom