• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm used to pyros. My brother is one.
I had a bucket of water handy and splashed myself withit, and then I gave you an all-expense-paid trip to Hawaii... and I claim the island while you're on vacation.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I eat as many pies as I can and steal te source of his pies. I eat so many that I get fat enough that I am the only one to fit on the hill. I claim the hill.

amaterasu

Writer
I shove you off the hill and your fatness enables you to get up, so you're stuck on your side off the hill. I claim teh hill.

amaterasu

Writer
I set your awesome black and red fur on fire and take your shades. I claim the hill with instant coolness

amaterasu

Writer
I eat your skittle and stab you with the pencil again. Taking the glasses off your corpse, I reclaim the hill.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I become a zombie and eat you. Then, I wander around until I find an unopened bag and pop a skittle into my mouth. I come back to life and claim the hill and the glasses... again.

amaterasu

Writer
I bust out and shoot you in the head, burying you 29 feet under teh ground so you can't get out or find a skittle. I claim the hill and the glasses. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom