• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I pull out a magic whistle and call a male demon wolf to the hill. You fall in love and the two of you leave the hill alone forever.

We re-claim the hilll.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
We still have our castle on the hill, which we still live in, so technically, we've claimed it, while you have still officially claimed it, even though, without actually posting that we have claimed the hill, indirectly, we already have, by building the castle and by having claimed it in the past, even though you were the last ones to technically claim it, we still, thereby, are the natural owners and 'claimees' of the hill.

While you're trying to understand that I switch the hill you're on with a different hill and you never notice the difference.

We claim the real hill.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
WAHOO! We have an epic team. Once we were fighting eachother but now we are fighting together!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Um... actually, Link is me... I am link... and I-am-link is link too... so... I guess that was an impostor or something? I don't really know...

We still have the hill anyway... I'm confused...

My 3DS' copy of SSF43DE lobs out Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Akuma, Gouken, Hakan, Gen, Sagat, Adon, Vega, C-Viper, M Bison, Seth, Dan, Sakura, E Honda, Balrog, Ibuki, Makoto, Dudley, Cody, Guy, Rose, Dee Jay, Cammy, Abel, Dhalsim, Guile, Blanka, Zangeif, El Fuerte, Juri, T Hawk and Fei Long. They all beat you up and are ready to attack again.

We three once again claim the hill :)

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Your 3ds dies because it was infected with a fatal virus. You are also banned from every game store in the universe because scientists have discovered that the virus results from contact with your skin, and once something has been infected, the virus can transfer through the air to any electronic device. (logically this also means that you can never touch any electronic devices because they'll all fail.

Anyway... Your 3ds dies and all the characters that came out of it spontaneously disappear. Since you don't have a fourth link, and thereby aren't capable of teamwork, we easily beat you up and kick you off the hill.
We claim the hill

My skin is cured and upon touching my 3ds it comes back to life. The Street Fighters reapear along with all the Lego Star Wars III charactors all the AR Card gragons, Link, Mario, Samus, the Pikmin and Kirby. Finally the faceraiders and my miis.

we claim the hill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom