• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I kindly give you a machine that makes your dreams come to life. Overjoyed, you accept it and have wonderful dreams for 20 years. However, I secretly use the control button and give you a nightmare where you fall... and fall... and fall... and fall... and wake up before you hit the ground. But I make it so you don't wake up.

I claim the hill.

I show you this awesome King of the Hill Tv show Zelda Picture which knocks you off youre feet cuz youre laughin.

Boomganon.png

I claim the hill.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i erase it from time by killing you when you were a baby by using Emmet Brown's time machine(it is a car) that has to go 88 mph while having the mr fusion on and eating trash or using plutonium

i claim the hill!!!!

I shot your car in the face when i was a baby, thus making you stuck in the past, then i kill the baby version of you. so you can never do any harm.

I remember, i did that.

I claim the hill.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i then get Chuck Norris to round house kick you then he takes you down from heaven and kills you over and over again

Chuck Norris claims the hill!(no really he does)

I AM CHUCK NORRIS.

I claim the hill. (Can i claim it again? Of course i am. Im Chuck Norris.)

I claim all of the hills.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I send a fat man with no clothes on to the hill. You DO NOT want to be on that hill!!

I claim the hill!! (The one without the fat man.)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i then get Bruce lee and chuck Norris and another chuck Norris fight each other.... it sends a really big wave that destroys you all

i claim the hill!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I give you a BIG pat on the back and wish you merry Christmas. And then stab you with the knife hidden in my palm.

I claim the hill.

Oh, and I've been inactive so the wave didn't affect me.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Your teeth rot out of your head from sucking on that candy cane, and you're so shocked you fall of the hill.

I claim the hill, your 100 bucks, and your candy cane!

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
You are instantly shot once you come into view on top of the hill by a criminal. He further steals your 100$ and runs off.
I take the candy cane and throw it into acid.

I claim the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom